It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon: Relic From An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Psychic powers yo!!!πŸ˜€

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

There are zero Moon anomalies I saw in your post that don't have explanations. Nothing requires the fanciful belief of the moon is created by a past civilization.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Nights would be much, much darker and seasons are out the window.

Without the moon, a day on Earth would only last 6 to 12 hours.

A Moonless Earth would also change the size of ocean tides making them about a third as high as they are now.

Without the Moon, the tilt of our Earths axis would vary over time which could create some very extreme weather.

No moon, no life as we know it, possibly no life at all.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

When I mentioned that mind and matter are one and the same, i meant it in the literal sense.

You didn't mention that, you said there many ancient schools of thought that believed that.

Actually you're other questions that you ask are all expounded very clearly and concisely in that book above including thoughts, reincarnation and supernatural abilities. It is a very profound read and I highly recommend checking it out.

I have a greater understanding than it seems you do about the balance between all things, You, who has come here to push this like many others that are trapped with their new awakening and come here to to ATS or places on the net like it to share their beliefs but for one reason, recognition. most are unconscious to it some know and just deceive themselves.

They need others to believe in the same hence the reason for voicing them and when asked about them simply point to a book or YouTube video.

I asked questions to see how much interest and understanding you actually have for what you come here and push in every thread you author.

Real technology that is already developed and being used where thoughts control machines is here.

There have long been debates about whether mind or matter is primary, yet truth be told, they are one and the same. Work done in the field of parapsychology has found that there are physical properties to the thoughts taking place in the brain. So thoughts physically exist, that means, yet at the same time they certainly belong to what would be called β€œthe mind.” This would suggest that mind and matter are the same.

No, it suggests they can interact with no medium required not that they are the same.

Moving things and creating a moon like its suggested in this thread are not mind and matter being the same.

Then nothing is required, if mind is matter then mind can create all the matter it wants and doesn't need to use already existing matter.

The mind can interact with matter without a medium is what the ideas speak about and what technology has been working with in the last decade or so

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nights would be much, much darker and seasons are out the window.

Without the moon, a day on Earth would only last 6 to 12 hours.

A Moonless Earth would also change the size of ocean tides making them about a third as high as they are now.

Without the Moon, the tilt of our Earths axis would vary over time which could create some very extreme weather.

No moon, no life as we know it, possibly no life at all.

Andy, I agree with you that the moon effects the Earth in numerous ways but I don't think life would not exist without it.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

More like a large mirror in low Earth orbit to be positioned so as to light up the night sky over a specific area of the Earth.

Hardly an object with an estimated mass of around 7.349e+22kg or at a distance of 384,400km.

China's not building anything that resembles such until Humanity reaches stage 2 on Kardashev scale.

edit on 16-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Is science even relevant to a discussion about religious mythology? Anyone with a science point of view would likely write it all off as rubbish anyway. It doesn't fit the scientific paradigm.

Even though I don't believe in this moon thing, I do know there is more to life than science.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I did say possibly.

Intelligent life might not have had time to develop or be around for long all the same without the Moon to stabilize and balance our world in the manner that she does.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

When I mentioned that mind and matter are one and the same, i meant it in the literal sense.

You didn't mention that, you said there many ancient schools of thought that believed that.

Actually you're other questions that you ask are all expounded very clearly and concisely in that book above including thoughts, reincarnation and supernatural abilities. It is a very profound read and I highly recommend checking it out.

I have a greater understanding than it seems you do about the balance between all things, You, who has come here to push this like many others that are trapped with their new awakening and come here to to ATS or places on the net like it to share their beliefs but for one reason, recognition. most are unconscious to it some know and just deceive themselves.

They need others to believe in the same hence the reason for voicing them and when asked about them simply point to a book or YouTube video.

I asked questions to see how much interest and understanding you actually have for what you come here and push in every thread you author.

Real technology that is already developed and being used where thoughts control machines is here.

There have long been debates about whether mind or matter is primary, yet truth be told, they are one and the same. Work done in the field of parapsychology has found that there are physical properties to the thoughts taking place in the brain. So thoughts physically exist, that means, yet at the same time they certainly belong to what would be called β€œthe mind.” This would suggest that mind and matter are the same.

No, it suggests they can interact with no medium required not that they are the same.

Moving things and creating a moon like its suggested in this thread are not mind and matter being the same.

Then nothing is required, if mind is matter then mind can create all the matter it wants and doesn't need to use already existing matter.

The mind can interact with matter without a medium is what the ideas speak about and what technology has been working with in the last decade or so

My intention was just to share something interesting info with people, no other intent really.

The reason I wanted to share that book with you as opposed to sharing my own views on the matter is because the book really goes in depth about all these matters you were inquiring about far better then I could expound on them here and in a much broader and deeper scope.

If you do decide to read it you will find it covers various topics from the mind to parapsychology, ancient history to mankind's true origins. It also explains these things (when it can) from a scientific perspective. In my honest opinion it is Truly a profound read, but it's totally up to you if you want to check it out or not.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Is science even relevant to a discussion about religious mythology? Anyone with a science point of view would likely write it all off as rubbish anyway. It doesn't fit the scientific paradigm.

What, the moon being built or mind over matter on a less large scale than building planets with our minds?

Even though I don't believe in this moon thing, I do know there is more to life than science.

Is this a general statement or directed at for me for a reason?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

If you do decide to read it you will find it covers various topics from the mind to parapsychology, ancient history to mankind's true origins. It also explains these things (when it can) from a scientific perspective. In my honest opinion it is Truly a profound read, but it's totally up to you if you want to check it out or not.

What if the questions posed are because I have read the book?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Both the sun and moon are very enigmatic. They have both been positioned and their sizes calibrated. The moon has beings in it and the sun has beings in it. Part of us is in the sun and remains there. When we die we go to the moon and we get recycled. The beings there want us to remain heavy. We get our memory reset and come back.
We repeat this cycle for a long time. One day when the time is right we go to the Sun our final destination.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The entire concept is outside the realm of science.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

pretty sure, if the moon had gears and was hollow, we would know about it. You have told an interesting story though.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

The Sun has "Beings" in it?

They must be hot?

What about the rest of the stars in our universe, what do they do, aside from "shine brightly like a diamond"?

Nothing to do with celestial mechanics and gravity?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LitriumGem

originally posted by: neutronflux

This is why remnants of this civilization on Earth would be hard to impossible to see today.

But you claimed they made the moon? Why not claim they made Mount Everest?

How did they fit in with ancient ecosystems? How would the history of past earth species be different with or without them. No deep underground complexes? No fossil record? And no arrowhead stuck in a fossilized dinosaur rib cage, or the equivalent? No evidence they changed large pieces of land for agricultural?

No evidence of one dug well?

The moon has many anomalies that scientists are scratching their head over, I've posted some of the more common ones in my first post but
there are others too:

www.pureinsight.org...

From your source:

Why is it always the same side of the moon that faces the earth? The explanation from the scientists is that the moon rotates around its own axis with a velocity of 16.56 km per hour, and it also revolves around the earth at exactly the same speed. Thus the same side always faces the earth.

This phenomenon does not exist for any other planet and its satellites in our solar system- only for our earth and moon. Is it another coincidence along with the other coincidences? Is there an explanation other than coincidence?

It's called "tidal locking."

However:

Most major moons in the Solar System βˆ’ the gravitationally rounded satellites βˆ’ are tidally locked with their primaries, because they orbit very closely and tidal force increases rapidly (as a cubic function) with decreasing distance.[15] Notable exceptions are the irregular outer satellites of the gas giants, which orbit much farther away than the large well-known moons.

Pluto and Charon are an extreme example of a tidal lock. Charon is a relatively large moon in comparison to its primary and also has a very close orbit. This results in Pluto and Charon being mutually tidally locked. Pluto's other moons are not tidally locked; Styx, Nix, Kerberos, and Hydra all rotate chaotically due to the influence of Charon.

Wiki

So, any reason for us to read any further in your source of supposed "head scratchers?"
I mean, he's making it up, as I just showed.
Doesn't bode well for any discussion with you if you believe whatever you read at fringe sites making up lies that you could have easily checked on.

Harte

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

There is a lot to the placement of the sun, the moon and the earth. Go and have a look you have an inquiring mind.

Get you noggin round some of this.

The sun and moon appear the same size in Earth's sky because the sun's diameter is about 400 times greater - but the sun is also about 400 times farther away.

Here is a bit more.

The 273

273 - Mystery number One of the recurring numbers in this whole exploration of the underlying mathematics linking the Earth, Moon and Sun is 273, or 0.273. This constant is reached through this simple sum: (4 - pi) / pi = 0.2732 The ratio of Earth diameter to moon diameter is 0.273 The ratio of moon diameter to Earth diameter is 3.66 27.32 earth days in Sidereal period of the moon ( one moon day ). 27.32 freezing point of water on Kelvin scale (K) 273 days in an average human pregnancy. (10 lunar months) 2,730,000 the circumference of the sun in miles. -273.2 degrees celcius is the temperature of absolute zero. Gasses expand by 1/273 of their volume with every degree on the Celcius/centigrade scale. 366 lunar days (27.32 earth days) = 10,000 earth days.

How about a bit of this for sunday thought

Circumference of the Moon: 10,921 km [ 27.3 x 4 x 100 = 10,920 ]
Circumference of the Earth: 40,075 km [ (11/3) x 27.321 x 4 x 100 = 40,071 ]
Official Circumference of the Sun: 4,370,006 km [ 0.01 x 40,075 x 10,921 = 4,376,190 x 0.01]

Therefore by incredible coincidence (?): circumference of the Sun = circumference of the Earth x circumference of the Moon x 0.01 (with surprisingly high accuracy)

Also, numbers are even closer if we compare circumference of the sun 4,370,006 km with value resulting from using mean radius of the Earth: 6,371.0 km (mean circumference: 40,030 km): 0.01 x 40,030 x 10,921 = 4,371,676 x 0.01

blog.world-mysteries.com...

The moon stuff is interesting

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54

The entire concept is outside the realm of science.

It does not make it any more of less real though

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: LitriumGem

Many ancient schools of thought believed that mind and matter are one and the same. Perhaps in this distant age science was very different to the science we have today. I feel that the mind played a much bigger role in such a science. They perhaps detected and could harness energies that our current scientific instruments still cannot tune into as it were.

Maybe modern science is not so different. Quantum Physics will label consciousness a force whether the materialists like it or not. The writting has been on the wall for decades for all to see.

The question we should be asking is how much of a force is it. Have a read of some Capra if you have time.

The most important characteristic of the Eastern world view - one could almost say the essence of it - is the awareness of the unity and mutual interrelation of all things and events, the experience of all phenomena in the world as manifestations of a basic oneness. All things are seen as interdependent and inseparable parts of this cosmic whole; as different manifestations of the same ultimate reality. (Fritjof Capra, The Tao of Physics)

www.spaceandmotion.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If there were an advanced prehistoric civilization capable of creating the Moon how come there is no evidence for them either here or on the Moon

Would Nasa tell you. Look at the positioning. Have you seen the film space odysses. A monoloth of earth, then the moon and then Jupiter. Execpt its not Jupiter its Saturn. It was changed in the film. The truth lies too close to home. Follows the three steps of freemasonary too.

What about the missing half hour footage from his last film. Eyes wide shut. The missing footage of the child actor. He knew too much. The took him down

The truth is in sight for those that want to look.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join