It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon: Relic From An Advanced Prehistoric Civilization

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

i read a CT stating that is how the pyramids came about

... its possible

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Harte

Your not understanding me. I am showing you the limitation of a tool which you use to understand the universe. My statement was based on your axiom.

When there is no evidence of a thing, there is no reason whatsoever to believe that thing is real. Any claim not backed by evidence is just word salad.

My statement remains.

How much scientific evidence do you have that you are having a subjective experience of self. None it does not exist. You cannot prove it. The one and only thing you can be sure is real cannot be proved. That should tell you something of the limitations of the philosophy that you use to desribe the universe. But it will not because there are those that hold on to science as they would papers of religion. Neither understanding the limitation of what they hold

As I said you cannot provide proof of your subjective experience. Using your rational that makes your subjective experience void. Yet here you are reading my words. Do you see the paradox here.

Do you understand the limitation of the tool yet.

I think it's clear that I understand you, but solipsism is unavoidable, hence impotent.
If you wish to adopt that stance, then we cannot even communicate, so there's no point in reaching for that argument.
I believe I already said that.

Solipsism invalidates ALL arguments, including your own. There is therefore nothing (literally) to discuss.

If you desire discussion, you must put aside solipsism.

Harte

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LitriumGem

Thanks for sharing this. My master, not a Buddhist practitioner, has mentioned about the advanced pre-historic civilisations. He has also written about the impending cleansing of earth to come as well, for which the work has started.

Science has a place in human evolution, but it's not all and beyond. Taking matter as the ultimate and not going beyond matter has the crippling factor for science. So asking this guy for proof of things beyond the scope of science is defeating in itself. However for those inclined, there are writings from early human civilisations which has been discovered by science. Such as presence of microbes in Ayurvedic texts, distance between earth and sun in hanuman chalisa etc. Human civilizations has been destroyed in the past and the cycle will keep happening. We are currently at the anvil of one.

<< 6  7  8   >>

join