It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Nothing new under the sun. It's not the first time, in world history, that an ignorant "politician", was/is ignorant.

Just so you know. The "French Generals"? Are absolutely right!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

After a quick Google search I found that this general has a blog where he has been posting "open letters" for some years, so it looks like this is nothing new and nothing special.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yea. I already said that.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack
a reply to: muzzleflash

you won't get any say in anything.... government already proved that..

We all get a say to each other right here.
And your posts can influence others.

That's incredible by itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Well things certainly are heating up in France. They are correct. It is treaaon. And this is very much a warning of civil war and forcible removal.
edit on 15-12-2018 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
People work hard to create a society that has good medicine, aged care, schools and so on.

Now the UN wants to just open the gates to unlimited immigration.

That will only overwhelm and destroy what has taken centuries to build.

A perfect plan to make the working class citizens more dependent on government, eliminate the middle class altogether while importing cheap labor, all subsidized by the taxpayers.

Those at the top have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Looks like the French people are waking up to "the plan"

I hope they are waking up to the "UN plan". From the article there were other countries including Australia that had big reservatiins about unbridled immigration.

It IS like the UN wants to homogenise human society, nations and races globally, everything the same.

The science of ecology says that an ecosystem must have diversity to be healthy.

Ecosystems crash and die when diversity falls below a certain threshold.

For the UN to destroy diversity in human culture is perhaps more of a threat to survival then war.

The UN has got to go.

a reply to: pointessa
a reply to: 2Faced

- - - - - - -

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That image . . . . .

and to use the "H" word, and "undies" as well.

. . . . . . I feel "dirty" and vandalized. (shudder)

edit on 15-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: additional

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Unlimited migration.....ha ha ha ha ha ha.

That's like signing your death sentence

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
im glad Hillary lost and couldn't implement her north american union for now.

France! now i know why our media has given you # for so long. You have awoken the sleeping giant.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

When a government official is trying to erase your borders, send your jobs overseas, flood your country with refugees, puts the welfare of non citizens ahead of the welfare of citizens, taxes those very same citizens unfairly to fund his exploits, and then tells you if you oppose it YOU are a traitor, that person does not represent the interests of the people he was elected to represent, and it is both the responsibility and the DUTY of the people to remove him. If they don't, they deserve whatever they get. The French people realize this, the American people don't yet in sufficient numbers. To me the democrats and some republicans are not representing the interests of the American people for the same points I outlined. I hope my countrymen wake up to this like the French have.

edit on 15-12-2018 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This pact is terrible, our goverment also signed it on monday. They sent in silence Minister of the Interior to sign it. This was not news to main stream media and they were silent about what was going on.

This is how your government is making a treason against citizens and also our constitution. This is the point we cannot have any border control in our country and have accept millions of immigrants ( according some sources government is expecting 1 million refugees in our small country of 6 million people ) it will be chaos.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Forensick
Instead of opening the borders, why don’t they invest all that European cash into improving South Africa, then maybe Ethiopia, then another and another country until they don’t want to leave, and maybe we will want to emigrate there?

That's included in the Objective 2 of the Compact, "Minimize the adverse drivers and structural factors that compel people to leave their country of origin".

Now if bankrupting the 'targeted' country by the globalist wasn't in play, your ideas works like a charm.
ETA
I would change that tag.
Boycott Stupid instead of ignorance. We can fix ignorant. Stupid is all the way to the bone sometimes and you have to overlook them as much as humanly possible.
edit on 15-12-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Boycott Stupid instead of ignorance. We can fix ignorant. Stupid is all the way to the bone sometimes and you have to overlook them as much as humanly possible.

I prefer to leave it as it is, because people are not responsible and cannot change their own stupidity, but they are responsible and can change their ignorance.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
They are correct. It is treaaon.

Why?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Justoneman

I prefer to leave it as it is, because people are not responsible and cannot change their own stupidity, but they are responsible and can change their ignorance.

By boycotting them you DOOM them to ignorance is my reasoning.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It hadn't occurred to me until this thread:

Maybe the people behind the loose migration laws are actually : The NAZIS.

Think about it. Who would want to create a situation like this?

Where immigration from other cultures becomes such a nuisance that the common people begin to fear for their safety?

The perfect formula to try and get the public to seriously consider returning to NAZISM . (By which I mean the real thing, Schwastikas and all)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
During the cold war, the Soviets often tried to sabotage capitalist economies (with only limited success). The idea being that once capitalism collapsed people would see communism as the only plausible alternative.

Maybe Nazis are trying to sabotage tolerant societies?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Live feed today...

Protests

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Well things certainly are heating up in France. They are correct. It is treaaon.

It is? Maybe you could take me through French law and how a democratically elected premier signing a non-binding UN compact might be classed as treason?

Presumably you class "treason" as "doing something I don't like"?

And this is very much a warning of civil war and forcible removal.

You sound like you're cheering on the end of democracy? Yay. Well, if the army rebelled and overthrew the elected government, that definitely would be treason.

However in this case these guys are all retired generals, and therefore command naff all. Current generals in France aren't allowed to mess in politics, as they are un-elected and paid to do a job, which is leading the army and the army does what the government tells it.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

That is a very intelligent replly.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN

Open letter says French citizens have another reason to “revolt”.
A group of French military generals have written an open letter to Emmanuel Macron accusing the French President of committing “treason” by signing the UN migration pact.

The pact, which was signed by 164 nations on Monday, including France, is not legally binding but greases the skids for unlimited migration to be treated as a human right and criticism of mass migration to be treated as hate speech.

A letter written by General Antoine Martinez and signed by ten other generals, an admiral and a colonel, as well as former French Minister of Defense Charles Millon, warns Macron that the move strips France of more sovereignty and provides an additional reason

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

So according to this, chaos is set to take place in the near future. This is triggering natives to revolt and for good reason.

According to British MEP Janice Atkinson, the UN pact would lead to Europe being flooded with 59 million new migrants within the next 6 years.

It's not looking good for France or large parts of the World right now, and I can't say that I blame them for being angry over it, it's been a long time coming.

And here we finally have the REAL REASON the French people are revolting. And the a$$hole mainstream mockingbird media expects people to actually believe it's over a gas tax?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join