It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Open letter says French citizens have another reason to “revolt”.
A group of French military generals have written an open letter to Emmanuel Macron accusing the French President of committing “treason” by signing the UN migration pact.

The pact, which was signed by 164 nations on Monday, including France, is not legally binding but greases the skids for unlimited migration to be treated as a human right and criticism of mass migration to be treated as hate speech.

A letter written by General Antoine Martinez and signed by ten other generals, an admiral and a colonel, as well as former French Minister of Defense Charles Millon, warns Macron that the move strips France of more sovereignty and provides an additional reason

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

So according to this, chaos is set to take place in the near future. This is triggering natives to revolt and for good reason.

According to British MEP Janice Atkinson, the UN pact would lead to Europe being flooded with 59 million new migrants within the next 6 years.

It's not looking good for France or large parts of the World right now, and I can't say that I blame them for being angry over it, it's been a long time coming.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

According to British MEP Janice Atkinson, the UN pact would lead to Europe being flooded with 59 million new migrants within the next 6 years.

Whats more scary majority of those migrants would be all African male migrants, that is why those NGO ships aren't stopping. These elitists literally want turn Europe into an African like continent by bringing their people to Europe.
edit on 14-12-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Just one comment, for now: I find it funny that the general has a Spanish surname, Martinez, but complains about migration.

PS: how did they got to that 59 million in the next 6 years figure?

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   

show me where is it calling criticism of mass migration a hate crime.

www.un.org...

BS as usual.

now, don't get me wrong, i'm all against the current migration mayhem in europe. it's pure suicide. that doesn't change the fact that while UN calls for protection of migrants from hate crimes, it doesn't call criticism of migration a hate crime.

do your own research before quoting infowars.

what i don't like about the whole thing though, is the fact there's a one-way protection from intolerance, racism etc. - it's all about their PRIVILEGES, nothing about their OBLIGATIONS. what's even worse, UN is openly against any form of profiling, even by governments. basically, they don't want you to have any statistics on migration.

that's not just stupid. that's insane.
edit on 14/12/2018 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
Just one comment, for now: I find it funny that the general has a Spanish surname, Martinez, but complains about migration.

PS: how did they got to that 59 million in the next 6 years figure?

That’s not just for France it’s for all of Europe and is a seemingly believable number as 1.8million immigrations have been made to Europe since 2014 so it’s not too much of a stretch to think that six million might immigrate in the next 6 years. Not that I put much stock in Atckinson I think she’s a bit of a tool.
edit on 12/14/2018 by BigDave-AR because: Spelling

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
People work hard to create a society that has good medicine, aged care, schools and so on.

Now the UN wants to just open the gates to unlimited immigration.

That will only overwhelm and destroy what has taken centuries to build.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This is getting so exciting!!!

Wow what role will I get to play in the world as this whirlwind of change gets going??

Anything is possible in the next 20 years.
Scary yet fun!!
edit on 12/14/2018 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This is getting so exciting!!!

Wow what role will I get to play in the world as this whirlwind of change gets going??

Anything is possible in the next 20 years.
Scary yet fun!!

The way I see it the roles will be reduced sooner than later for only 2 options, victims or resistance. The opinions of the Europian "basket of deplorables" don't matter for a long time now...

interesting times indeed...

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hate speech indeed.

And if you think Europe is a rapefest now, just give it a few more years.

I predict iron underwear, medieval style will make a comeback.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Insanity is just par for the course my friend. Humanity in itself is the definition of perpetual insanity. Nothing has really changed through time but the time, surroundings and characters. People congregate to a point of unconfortability become irrational to which they then spread or fight only to eventually reevaluate their moral conscious and come back together. The only difference in this day and age us that the territories of this world are already accounted for so ther happens to be more resistance to the man spreading. If your were look at human history as a tree we'd be coniferous, many of small branches, yet the trunk line is a linear path with little deviation.
edit on 12/14/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/14/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is all soooooo 1200BC.

Its the Late Bronze Age Collapse all over again!

edit on 14-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

It'll be like Hillary's underwear:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Gives, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil a whole new meaning. That's not for prevention that's just an post-birth baby shredder for effeciency.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
These would be retired generals – not serving. Old men.

The Global Compact for Migration is a non-binding compact. It does not “force” migrants on countries, or anything like that, so if people believe that then they are misinterpreting what the Compact’s intent actually is. For example, the Compact explicitly states that it does not subvert sovereign law on migration.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

That's until the new "non compliant" tax the countries who don't participate will have to pay. Only question of time...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Any country that signed that is insane. Luckily, they can change their minds if they wizen up. UN has no ability to force anyone to do anything. At least for now.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

You said it perfectly!
Wish I could give you 10.000 stars

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yep, it's a good thing to also have friends in low places, when it comes down to this. I made it my business very early on, to inform and plan ahead with certain friends. Even though I initially thought they would find it awkward, they all seemed to agree that what's on the horizon is real and approaching fast. Make no mistake about it. If this EU crap is not halted in its tracks, the word "WAR" wouldn't even begin to describe what's about to break loose. And what's amazing, the whole Benelux, France Germany, Spain, and Italy are filled with docile sheep-like people who are totally oblivious to the fact that the only thing that's perpetual, is staring at the screens of their "smart" phones.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It doesn’t matter if it’s non binding. The war is about what we will willingly participate in. They cannot force us old school. They learned and changed their battle plan. No more all out wars. No more hitlers. Hail hydra

Now it’s what we allow. How do they slide in their changes that change the public perception.

Public opinion and the collective perception are the game.

For instance:

They’ve been face tracking us for years. Now apple’s new iPhones either use 6 digit password or facial recognition. And you say “yeah it’s cool you can use facial recognition software on me”. So now in 5 or 10 years when we’ve become accustomed to it and it’s made mandatory for driving or getting money or see any dystopian future for ideas, we have already said yes multiple times to facial tracking.

Future political cases will use this pact to build on to make insane migration policy’s become real law. In the same way we will all ascent to facial tracking openly by our overlords because of iPhones.

Sent from my iPhone

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

It is treason. And if they don't stop doing it everyone involved should die. When push comes to shove, those involved WILL be the ones to start killing people opposed.

It's already illegal for a reason. You can't just strip a nation of its sovereignty. People exist collectively but in ideological collectives. French citizens DO still exist. They should have lowered the flags to the ground first and burned everyone's passport and birth certificates.

Anything short provokes a real-world FRENCH response in this case.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join