It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
So whats the point? More feel good back patting like the Paris Accord?

The point is that it's a pointless letter, by a bunch of retired old French generals who don't understand what the Global Compact for Migration Compact actually is.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The point is that it's a pointless letter, by a bunch of retired old French generals who don't understand what the Global Compact for Migration Compact actually is.

No, what is the point of the Compact. If its non-binding, what good is it?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

you won't get any say in anything.... government already proved that..

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ah, right. It's a way to get countries to focus on improvement. That and a way to send politicians and top civil servants off on wine-soaked conferences once a year, courtesy of the bloated UN.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I was under the impression that it is attempting to claim immigration to be a human "right". This would of course make the borders of all signatory nations meaningless. Once the fences are gone the herds will wander and suddenly your once lush, green pasture land will become a field of mud.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Ah, right. It's a way to get countries to focus on improvement. That and a way to send politicians and top civil servants off on wine-soaked conferences once a year, courtesy of the bloated UN.

And that worked before, did it?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

“Improvement” ??????

MASS-islamic immigration, MASS-third world immigration.

Im-prove-ment. Yeah ok.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

I was under the impression that it is attempting to claim immigration to be a human "right". This would of course make the borders of all signatory nations meaningless. Once the fences are gone the herds will wander and suddenly your once lush, green pasture land will become a field of mud.

Whats the point of declaring immigration a human right, if its a non-binding agreement which leaves it toothless?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

This is not what the compact is about.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

This is not what the compact is about.

But its the underlying motivation.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Do these people have so little to do that they have time to develop non binding policies and vote for them?

Who asked for this, who paid for it and what is the fcuking point of it?

Surely these people’s budgets should be cut so they only have time to do the essential work and not blue sky bulls**t!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I have to go someplace, but before I leave I'll pretext an idea here that everyone seems to be overlooking:

Why would people want African migrants? I don't think this has to do with getting Africans into Europe, but rather clearing out Africa populations so that people can go there instead. Let that sink in for a bit until I get back later, but given these new stances and the UN's big push on forced climate interactions, and I think we might be looking at what "Agenda 21" might really be about (hint: Ice Age)

***EDITED ADDITION BELOW***

Since nobody has responded yet, I thought I should just edit-add on rather than post a new posting.

So the idea I'm having is that if it looks like an Ice Age is going to be starting up, then Africa would be a safe place to live. Though in the current world of geopolitics, it is not. If you were to get the people in Africa that might be problematic to go to areas where the Ice Age would be affected the worse (such as places in the northern hemisphere) then it would be quite easy to take over the better weathered lands. This being said what if this "Agenda 21" isn't about population control as in reducing numbers, but rather population control by restricting productive land use and who gets to use it?

Providing people in these lands the dream of living for free in countries that have the best of stuff is a pretty good manipulative force to drive people away from what you really want. On top of this migration issue, forcing reasons to pre-deploy forces, such as UN Peacekeepers, in to areas like South Africa due to the ethnic cleansing that is taking place, only creates a occupational force that can be used to serve the UN's end game.

* Reduce the able population of an area through peaceful actions (like promises of free living in great lands) CHECK

* Have a readily capable military force in position to protect occupants (like using the pretense of conflict to deploy "Peace Keeper" into an area) CHECK

* Provide funds to build infrastructure to provide high standards of living for Imperial Globalists (like creating a global carbon tax scam, and refugee assistance funds that are poorly audited and never reviewed by the masses) CHECK

* Prevent average members of the global population from crowding out areas of useable productive lands in the newly created environmental safe zones (like clouding the facts of climate change with flawed science, and real science so that people don't know what to believe) CHECK

I think people reading this posting of mine will either think I'm some kind of nut (maybe even a conspiricy nut), or that I may be on to something. I'lll let you all figure out where you stand on this, but to me I think this whole issue of global migration is nothing more than population shuffleing. The question that remains is it due to the coming Ice Age, or is there some other plot behind this narritive we are being force fed?

edit on 14-12-2018 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

We don’t need to move them to Europe to make space for “us”.

Heck I am sure someone could buy enough land in Africa and create their own country!

They are a poor and uneducated race in general who could be wiped out with controlled disease and famine if the agenda was to make space.

This is about left wing apologists who are hell bent on showing how they are so against racism and poverty that they will ruin their own countries to prove it.

Instead of opening the borders, why don’t they invest all that European cash into improving South Africa, then maybe Ethiopia, then another and another country until they don’t want to leave, and maybe we will want to emigrate there?

Is it too hard? Why did Zimbabwe go backwards, why is South Africa going backwards? Why does charity (such as live aid) make the problems worse? Instead of giving them handouts, step in, take out the corrupt governments, install a independent contractor with the UN as the chair to run the country like a business, reinvesting the profits until the nation is fit and educated enough to be allowed to run themselves.

Oh is that racist or truth? They are still mainly a tribal race with little to no concept of anything other than murder and rape and breeding with us stepping in to unbalance their whole world by stopping the murder and infant death and famine but not changing the basic underlying issues.

Either play as god or don’t play at it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Figures? while I was adding in stuff with an edit a reply pops up.

Many of the people of Africa many not be well educated, but one of the things I learned in the Ivory Coast was that with lightly pushed they are all great fighters in that continent. So removing the great fighters out of there would be important before you can safely deploy an occupational force.

As for the "Going Backwards" point you make. I'll have to find it, but I did a post in another thread about why this is happening, and it had to do with control over the populations. I'll be back a little later to find it to quote here.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Instead of opening the borders, why don’t they invest all that European cash into improving South Africa, then maybe Ethiopia, then another and another country until they don’t want to leave, and maybe we will want to emigrate there?

That's included in the Objective 2 of the Compact, "Minimize the adverse drivers and structural factors that compel people to leave their country of origin".

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

French "GENERALS"? I thought Macron wanted France to have it's own Army. Sounds like the country already has one.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

France has the biggest army in the EU.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

For the progressives, if you do not agree with them then you are committing a hate crime.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: ViXxeN

French "GENERALS"? I thought Macron wanted France to have it's own Army. Sounds like the country already has one.

He wanted to pull out of nato in favor of a EU military france has had an independent military.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
a reply to: pointessa

Thank you for replying. I really do want to understand. It just seems self defeating. Do they believe their money will be all that's needed to keep them safe from what will come?

I believe it is yea they believe that. I think it is because they probably already have used that money to build safe places that are hidden and luxurious with lots of supplies to wait out trouble. We are pawns and can't do much about it accept vote and pray we don't have anarchy in the streets.

There needs to be a 'reckoning' for the corrupt in the western Governments. Legally and not like a Frankenstein's monster mob scene.

It seems that this is sorta class warfare by the 0.01 % oligarchs against the planet. Probably not very many of them but there have lots of power that our system has afforded them. We are behind the curve.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join