It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Not the same French that produced Napolean and Charlamagne huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

"Every western caucasian race is experiencing low birth rates all while championing choice and abortion...

you can see the design if you step back and look at the entirety of what's transpiring..."

While you were looking at the design, did you notice the solution? Because 50% of the jobs will be wiped out in 20 years by automation. I don't believe this will only be driving and burger flipping either.

We know that these immigrants will be the next generation of doctors and geniuses. So now that we have machines that can perform surgery and replace professional personnel it's time to ask exactly what these immigrants are going to do? They can't all be the president.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: ViXxeN

Perhaps they should grow a pair and ask him nicely to step down.

Leftists have no bitch there either. They supported Nuland/Obama in Ukraine and elsewhere

Come on Generals, be all you can be. Do what is right for your country.

I don't have the feeling that being nice is going to sever what the Macron government is inflicting upon it's Citizens. Most times for these War driven Elitist Governments in charge, Brute force is all they understand.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: YouSir

"Every western caucasian race is experiencing low birth rates all while championing choice and abortion...

you can see the design if you step back and look at the entirety of what's transpiring..."

While you were looking at the design, did you notice the solution? Because 50% of the jobs will be wiped out in 20 years by automation. I don't believe this will only be driving and burger flipping either.

We know that these immigrants will be the next generation of doctors and geniuses. So now that we have machines that can perform surgery and replace professional personnel it's time to ask exactly what these immigrants are going to do? They can't all be the president.

Ummm...whatever will they do...?

Why...exactly as they’re told...or conditioned...to do...

They’ll be good little drones...worker bees conditioned to accept their lot...and like it...

When every utterance of nonconformity is a hate crime...when any emasculated voice objects to forced homogeneity...and is castigated and shunned into silence...

Well...

Then my friend utopia will be ripe for the harvest...we can see the evidence of it’s sowing...anywhere we look...
All brought to you of course by complacency and lulled incrementalism...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN

originally posted by: six67seven
a reply to: ViXxeN

59 million migrants...mostly males from Africa???

With that many people potentially leaving, it makes one wonder what’s in the way of that many millions of people coming together and thinking up ways of fixing their own country - whether it's a lack of resources or corruption or violence. That many people should be able to lead themselves to better days.... not lead an exodus out of their homeland!

They want to talk about human rights??? Ensure citizens have protected human rights right where they live FIRST!!

This sh*t is ass-backwards and weak-minded & the generals are spot-on!!

It's overflowing into the real world now, not just behind the closed doors of the perps. There's something going on that they want places in the middle east and africas evacuated and I've taken note that the Chinese and Russians (should say 'also') along with other Nations have their hand in it, there's a lot of things coming to the surface right now. There's a lot of resources to be had in these places and billions to boot. If the gold standard returned it might slow things down tremendously.

It is not evacuated those places are receiving vast aid and can pump tens of millions into other countries while still experiencing growth of their population.

They want to destabilize the population of europe and dilute the voting power of the native population. This is all to oppress and destroy europe into a rightless slave labour pool.

The vast debt and resulting collapse of all the nations will force their resources into private hands and unreasonable austerity measures to pay for the interest.

If chaos breaks in the streets may even get their own UN army.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
That’s not just for France it’s for all of Europe and is a seemingly believable number as 1.8million immigrations have been made to Europe since 2014 so it’s not too much of a stretch to think that six million might immigrate in the next 6 years. Not that I put much stock in Atckinson I think she’s a bit of a tool.

It's not 6 million, it's 59 million.

Woah my bad man I thought there was a decimal point in there, I apologize I call BS on that number as well like I said I think Atkinson is a windbag.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

That’s not just for France it’s for all of Europe and is a seemingly believable number as 1.8million immigrations have been made to Europe since 2014 so it’s not too much of a stretch to think that six million might immigrate in the next 6 years. Not that I put much stock in Atckinson I think she’s a bit of a tool.

Woah my bad man I thought there was a decimal point in there, I apologize I call BS on that number as well like I said I think Atkinson is a windbag.

Didnt germany alone get nearly 1M in 2015. They can do it if the right's fighting spirit dies down and they go unopposed.

60M in 6 years is 10M per year. There are plenty of European countries.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

Didnt germany alone get nearly 1M in 2015. They can do it if the right's fighting spirit dies down and they go unopposed.

Not from the admittedly quick research there were 1.8million migrations to Europe fro 2014-2018.
edit on 12/14/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

ETA- Source www.theguardian.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Not from the admittedly quick research there were 1.8million migrations to Europe fro 2014-2018.

"Germany registered 964,574 new asylum seekers in the first 11 months of the year, putting Europe’s top economy on track for a million arrivals in 2015, official figures have shown."

www.theguardian.com...

It wouldnt surprise me if they lie to downplay.

edit on 14-12-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is one of the most incredible things I've heard in some time.
Last time the French Army revolted was in 1917.
If true this shows a major shift in French and possibly European politics as the anti-EU bug begins to spread.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

"Germany registered 964,574 new asylum seekers in the first 11 months of the year, putting Europe’s top economy on track for a million arrivals in 2015, official figures have shown."

www.theguardian.com...

It wouldnt surprise me if they lie to downplay.

I stand corrected I’ve got a head cold and am a little slow today.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I would argue that planting the seeds for a military coup in a country with nukes is infinitely more dangerous than any number of migrants.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Let me add concerning Africa that many countries there have gone downhill over the last few decades. Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa come immediately to mind. Immigration from Africa has taken many of the best and brightest, people who could have made positive changes in their home countries. Much of the nascent industry that produced textiles and household goods are abandoned - replaced by cheap imports from China.

Africa is resource rich and the policies in place assure corruption and graft. Leaders stuff billions of $ in their Swiss bank accounts by selling off their natural heritage to Corporate interests - again, many from China. Resource-based economies are the perfect storm of wage slavery, environmental degradation and dictators along with civil wars fighting for control. Democracy is still a dream for most of Africa, a high ideal that cannot be reached by most. Even in South Africa where it is a reality the same corruption exists at the top preventing any real change.

3rd world immigration hurts not only those countries receiving economic migrants but the very countries they abandon in their search for sustenance. Africa is the victim of corporatocracy and consumerism run amok.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The fascists who support the Kalergi plan and the migration pact do not give two sh#ts about the effect it has on Africa.

They simply want the destruction of western civilisation at all costs. Westerners are too hard to control so this racist fascist plan needs to be implemented so that low-iq masses of third world can be the nation of slaves that the corrupt autocracy needs.

It will fail. Sorry leftists, sorry Libs, sorry fascists. European peoples will only be pushed so far and when the ‘resistance’ to this fascism begins, it will be something to behold. Western civilisation has lasted for millennia and will not be easily cast aside and replaced by third world rape-cultures.

Alas, the victims will be the very masses you are importing. It will be their blood that pays for the attempted destruction of Western civilisation.

edit on 14 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Yay. I wonder if I could emmigrate from Europe as easily as they all come here. I bet I would hear 1010 reasons why my country is a wonderful and ideal place for me to stay and I would be denied because I'm not an african nor muslim
edit on 14-12-2018 by KiwiNite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KiwiNite

Its hard for an American to become a citizen of another country. Your best bet is becoming a devout Muslim and sneaking in via slave trade routes

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
One question to all: who read the text of the compact?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Hate speech indeed.

And if you think Europe is a rapefest now, just give it a few more years.

I predict iron underwear, medieval style will make a comeback.

And here I am with a forge in my backyard.

Time to expand and corner the market!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
These would be retired generals – not serving. Old men.

The Global Compact for Migration is a non-binding compact. It does not “force” migrants on countries, or anything like that, so if people believe that then they are misinterpreting what the Compact’s intent actually is. For example, the Compact explicitly states that it does not subvert sovereign law on migration.

So whats the point? More feel good back patting like the Paris Accord?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

I did , not every bit though . It seems a mainly noble document championing those who need their human rights upheld . The signatories have given themselves a lot to do for migrants .

There was one odd part , not quoting direct , where it said something about "ensuring deployment of solely humanitarian aid to migrants is not seen as unlawful" . What we often see is rows of tents with food water meds being distributed . Some admin , but its not to be seen as unlawful to stop at that perhaps, for years .

It didnt talk of asylum seeking migrants or refugees specifically either , as far as I saw.

What's to be sure of is that no self respecting General French or otherwise would sign or send a letter like that . Totally fake news .
Infowars seem to be trying to incite gullible people into hateful national protectionist bigotry by telling lies - Just the sort of thing that the compact pledges to action against.

edit on 14-12-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join