It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: ViXxeN

show me where is it calling criticism of mass migration a hate crime.

www.un.org...

BS as usual.

now, don't get me wrong, i'm all against the current migration mayhem in europe. it's pure suicide. that doesn't change the fact that while UN calls for protection of migrants from hate crimes, it doesn't call criticism of migration a hate crime.

do your own research before quoting infowars.

what i don't like about the whole thing though, is the fact there's a one-way protection from intolerance, racism etc. - it's all about their PRIVILEGES, nothing about their OBLIGATIONS. what's even worse, UN is openly against any form of profiling, even by governments. basically, they don't want you to have any statistics on migration.

that's not just stupid. that's insane.

See the bold, sir.

Objectives for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration
(1) Collect and utilize accurate and disaggregated data as a basis for evidence-based
policies
(2) Minimize the adverse drivers and structural factors that compel people to leave their
country of origin
(3) Provide accurate and timely information at all stages of migration
(4) Ensure that all migrants have proof of legal identity and adequate documentation
(5) Enhance availability and flexibility of pathways for regular migration
(6) Facilitate fair and ethical recruitment and safeguard conditions that ensure decent work
(7) Address and reduce vulnerabilities in migration
(8) Save lives and establish coordinated international efforts on missing migrants
(9) Strengthen the transnational response to smuggling of migrants
(10) Prevent, combat and eradicate trafficking in persons in the context of international
migration
(11) Manage borders in an integrated, secure and coordinated manner
(12) Strengthen certainty and predictability in migration procedures for appropriate
screening, assessment and referral
(13) Use migration detention only as a measure of last resort and work towards alternatives
(14) Enhance consular protection, assistance and cooperation throughout the migration
cycle
(15) Provide access to basic services for migrants
(16) Empower migrants and societies to realize full inclusion and social cohesion
(17) Eliminate all forms of discrimination and promote evidence-based public discourse to
shape perceptions of migration

(18) Invest in skills development and facilitate mutual recognition of skills, qualifications and
competences
(19) Create conditions for migrants and diasporas to fully contribute to sustainable
development in all countries
(20) Promote faster, safer and cheaper transfer of remittances and foster financial inclusion
of migrants
(21) Cooperate in facilitating safe and dignified return and readmission, as well as
sustainable reintegration
(22) Establish mechanisms for the portability of social security entitlements and earned
benefits
(23) Strengthen international cooperation and global partnerships for safe, orderly and
regular migration

OBJECTIVE 17: Eliminate all forms of discrimination and promote evidence-based public
discourse to shape perceptions of migration
33. We commit to eliminate all forms of discrimination, condemn and counter expressions, acts and
manifestations of racism, racial discrimination, violence, xenophobia and related intolerance
against all migrants in conformity with international human rights law. We further commit to
promote an open and evidence-based public discourse on migration and migrants in partnership
with all parts of society, that generates a more realistic, humane and constructive perception in
this regard. We also commit to protect freedom of expression in accordance with international
law, recognizing that an open and free debate contributes to a comprehensive understanding
of all aspects of migration.
To realize this commitment, we will draw from the following actions:
a) Enact, implement or maintain legislation that penalizes hate crimes and aggravated hate
crimes targeting migrants, and train law enforcement and other public officials to identify,
prevent and respond to such crimes and other acts of violence that target migrants, as well
as to provide medical, legal and psychosocial assistance for victims
b) Empower migrants and communities to denounce any acts of incitement to violence
directed towards migrants by informing them of available mechanisms for redress, and
ensure that those who actively participate in the commission of a hate crime targeting
migrants are held accountable, in accordance with national legislation, while upholding
international human rights law, in particular the right to freedom of expression
c) Promote independent, objective and quality reporting of media outlets, including internet-
based information, including by sensitizing and educating media professionals on
migration-related issues and terminology, investing in ethical reporting standards and
advertising, and stopping allocation of public funding or material support to media outlets
that systematically promote intolerance, xenophobia, racism and other forms of
discrimination towards migrants, in full respect for the freedom of the media
d) Establish mechanisms to prevent, detect and respond to racial, ethnic and religious profiling
of migrants by public authorities, as well as systematic instances of intolerance,
xenophobia, racism and all other multiple and intersecting forms of discrimination in
partnership with National Human Rights Institutions, including by tracking and publishing
trends analyses, and ensuring access to effective complaint and redress mechanisms
e) Provide migrants, especially migrant women, with access to national and regional
complaint and redress mechanisms with a view to promoting accountability and addressing
governmental actions related to discriminatory acts and manifestations carried out against
migrants and their families
f) Promote awareness-raising campaigns targeted at communities of origin, transit and
destination in order to inform public perceptions regarding the positive contributions of safe,
orderly and regular migration, based on evidence and facts, and to end racism, xenophobia
and stigmatization against all migrants
g) Engage migrants, political, religious and community leaders, as well as educators and
service providers to detect and prevent incidences of intolerance, racism, xenophobia, and
other forms of discrimination against migrants and diasporas and support activities in local
communities to promote mutual respect, including in the context of electoral campaigns

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
....and this is what French Lawyers in Rouen now think of the EU....not quite on topic I appreciate....but even so, very telling I think.

Sorry, I can't remember which part of the link id I need to post....I thought it was everything after the ? ie v=TB8BMNL82do
edit on 15-12-2018 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2018 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
We're back to taking InfoWars seriously?

Come on people, we've been over this...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

fixed

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Immigration through proper procedure = good

Illegal mass migration = bad

People like to point to the influx of immigrants into the U.S. in the first half of the 20th century and say how those immigrants helped build the United States. And that is correct; they did. However, that was a measured immigration, not mass unlimited migration.

edit on 2018/12/15 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GenerationGap

Many developed countries already have high taxation rates to support the economic migration of thousands, the citizens of those countries don't want there hard earned money taxed even more to support an unreasonable flow of migrants that can't be properly absorbed into their countries. Secondly if they are refusing to assimilate they are just bringing the problems that they fled, yet some don't see it at all.

This is a globalists agenda for sure, and people are wondering why nationalism is on the rise.
There was a video showing public transportation in one European country verses Poland, it became very obvious which system was more desirable to live in.

It might be time for another French Revolution 21st century style, not heads rolling this time, but political globalist ousted from power by the people for the people.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I hope my countrymen wake up to this like the French have.

Me too.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I was going to post this thanks, it says a lot about the atmosphere within France. No one is happy with Macron or the Governing officials.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Thank you
xx

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Globalism works ONE way.

These fascist lefties do NOT support MASS-migration of 50 million ‘whites’ into Somalia to buy up all the land and businesses and actually improve the place and bring ‘diversity’ to Somalia.
They especially wouldn’t approve of the Somalian government being FORCED to accept this or being FORCED to pay welfare benefits to the new ‘migrants’ either.

They ONLY support MASS-migration of third world peoples into the ‘west’. Oh, and welfare handouts for life.

I wonder why this is? I truly do. There is no sense to it, definitely no precedent either. From whence has this unbelievably unintelligent mindset come from?

FORCED diversity for Japan?
Nope
FORCED diversity for Tibet?
Nope
FORCED diversity for Namibia?
Nope

Why the double standard? Does ‘diversity’ Really mean something else to these bigots? I suspect that it does.

Macron is very much a traitor to his people. Like Merkel is to hers. Like the democrats in the USA are to theirs.
Destroying the heritage and prosperity of their own countries so that the children of the future may never inherit the civilisations their ancestors worked so hard to build.

To claim that ‘we owe them for what our ancestors done’ is just as unbelievably unintelligent as well. “The sins of the father should be visited upon the son”. What a pathetic mindset that is.
My grandfather stole from yours so that means my grandchild owes your grandchild something?
The very definition of ‘wrongthink’ Right there. But I suspect that very way of thinking permeates the tiny minds of the ‘left’.
edit on 15 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Many developed countries already have high taxation rates to support the economic migration of thousands, the citizens of those countries don't want there hard earned money taxed even more to support an unreasonable flow of migrants that can't be properly absorbed into their countries.

Could you point to one or two cases out of those "many"? Thanks in advance.

edit on 15/12/2018 by ArMaP because: missed the "you"

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This immigration issue actually can be traced to the western and NATO attempt to destroy Syria.

Most likely there was a hidden deal through NATO that the Germans wouldn’t have to fight in Syria but their part in the NATO plot to destroy Syria was that Germany and Europe would deal with the massive immigration from Syria due to that fake civil war the West incites.

Hillary knew all about this, and an indication of this is her recent comments about the European backlash against immigration. That tells me she was likely behind that hidden deal…secretly of course.

Remember this all started with the heavy Syrian immigration due to the war over there.

Thank God Putin intervened

edit on 15-12-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Many developed countries already have high taxation rates to support the economic migration of thousands, the citizens of those countries don't want there hard earned money taxed even more to support an unreasonable flow of migrants that can't be properly absorbed into their countries.

Could you point to one or two cases out of those "many"? Thanks in advance.

Sure; Canada & France

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There is a whole lot about this that bothers me but one thing in particular stood out:

We also reaffirm the commitment to eliminate all forms of discrimination, including racism, xenophobia and intolerance against migrants and their families.

Eliminate. How, exactly?

One other thing that has me a bit bugged is the idea that in order to make the new initiatives viable they must "ensure continued migration".

Once this starts, its not going to stop. But then again, we are already seeing that, aren't we?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
There is a whole lot about this that bothers me but one thing in particular stood out:

We also reaffirm the commitment to eliminate all forms of discrimination, including racism, xenophobia and intolerance against migrants and their families.

Eliminate. How, exactly?

One other thing that has me a bit bugged is the idea that in order to make the new initiatives viable they must "ensure continued migration".

Once this starts, its not going to stop. But then again, we are already seeing that, aren't we?

Point noted. I think we all need to be questioning the motives behind it 1000%.
edit on 15-12-2018 by ViXxeN because: ye

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

It really makes you wonder doesn't it. Their actual motive isn't peace, were it peace, we wouldn't see all this chaos and anger, and rightfully so.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Damn that was # well stated.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Sure; Canada & France

OK, thanks.

Now, can you prove it?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Nothing there shows any evidence of considering calling criticism of mass migration a hate crime. In fact, it even includes protection of freedom of expression in accordance with international law.

But I give you a star for, at least, having read the compact.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
so we've had multiple posters point out that this is manifestly untrue and irrelevant and just another example of Infowars riling up their unbelievably bloodthirsty and gullible fanbase so what's the chances we could have this thread hoax binned?

nah of course we can't, ATS these days is all about keening for a race war, we can't deprive the usual bigots of their starfest as they shout louder and louder at each other about how terrible it is to share the world with other humans

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join