It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Generals Accuse Macron of “Treason” Over UN Migration Pact

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

It'll be like Hillary's underwear:

My Goodness that will chafe and no telling what it will do to the women wearing it. Someone needs to bring a chisel.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

59 million migrants...mostly males from Africa???

With that many people potentially leaving, it makes one wonder what’s in the way of that many millions of people coming together and thinking up ways of fixing their own country - whether it's a lack of resources or corruption or violence. That many people should be able to lead themselves to better days.... not lead an exodus out of their homeland!

They want to talk about human rights??? Ensure citizens have protected human rights right where they live FIRST!!

This sh*t is ass-backwards and weak-minded & the generals are spot-on!!

edit on 14-12-2018 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is not a subject that I have a huge knowledge of but it almost seems like they want a huge % of people out of Africa and the middle east. If everything goes back to greed, what's the end point? What is in those countries they are trying to empty? I know there is oil in the middle east. What's in Africa that they want? If a large number of the people leave, what becomes of those countries that will then have a low population? Forgive my ignorance on this subject. I'm learning.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR
That’s not just for France it’s for all of Europe and is a seemingly believable number as 1.8million immigrations have been made to Europe since 2014 so it’s not too much of a stretch to think that six million might immigrate in the next 6 years. Not that I put much stock in Atckinson I think she’s a bit of a tool.

It's not 6 million, it's 59 million.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
People work hard to create a society that has good medicine, aged care, schools and so on.

Now the UN wants to just open the gates to unlimited immigration.

That will only overwhelm and destroy what has taken centuries to build.

I think that is the point.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
This is not a subject that I have a huge knowledge of but it almost seems like they want a huge % of people out of Africa and the middle east. If everything goes back to greed, what's the end point? What is in those countries they are trying to empty? I know there is oil in the middle east. What's in Africa that they want? If a large number of the people leave, what becomes of those countries that will then have a low population? Forgive my ignorance on this subject. I'm learning.

It is simply about breaking down the culture of each country. Causing internal division which will be conducive to gaining control. That is of course, if the deplorables don't take a stand. It really is about destroying the world as we know it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Thank you for replying. I really do want to understand. It just seems self defeating. Do they believe their money will be all that's needed to keep them safe from what will come?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

With that many people potentially leaving, it makes one wonder what’s in the way of that many millions of people coming together and thinking up ways of fixing their own country - whether it's a lack of resources or corruption or violence. That many people should be able to lead themselves to better days.... not lead an exodus out of their homeland!

They want to talk about human rights??? Ensure citizens have protected human rights right where they live FIRST!!

Perhaps that is the real point of all of this. Africa would be much easier to take over with less of a population. A huge geographic continent with huge resources just for the taking.

At one point in history it wasnt this the most fertile country known...then the earth wobbled. What if this is simply prep for another 'wobble' and thus ensuring that the majority of population will be left in the cold up north?

They seem to be pushing for South Americans to migrate north too. I find their determination in pushing these migrations is simply out of the goodness for their fellow man. Makes one wonder...what do they really know?

Edit add:

Desertification, drought, and despair—that’s what global warming has in store for much of Africa. Or so we hear. Emerging evidence is painting a very different scenario, one in which rising temperatures could benefit millions of Africans in the driest parts of the continent. Scientists are now seeing signals that the Sahara desert and surrounding regions are greening due to increasing rainfall. If sustained, these rains could revitalize drought-ravaged regions, reclaiming them for farming communities. This desert-shrinking trend is supported by climate models, which predict a return to conditions that turned the Sahara into a lush savanna some 12,000 years ago.

Source and more that most don't know.

edit on 12 14 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You need shot for putting that image into my head.
I'll take that back. Shooting is too quick a death. I'll think of something.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

It is treason. And if they don't stop doing it everyone involved should die. When push comes to shove, those involved WILL be the ones to start killing people opposed.

It's already illegal for a reason. You can't just strip a nation of its sovereignty. People exist collectively but in ideological collectives. French citizens DO still exist. They should have lowered the flags to the ground first and burned everyone's passport and birth certificates.

Anything short provokes a real-world FRENCH response in this case.

Yes it is treason, and people are vocalizing it all over because they're seeing it up front and worried for their childrens futures. I don't think I have to go into why people have a lack of trust in their Elected Governing Official who are doing a daunt job of it, you and I get it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Even if they like Africa the way it is, they might at least consider birth control. Now that famine and disease are reduced, the population is exploding. In some parts, 10-12 children is not uncommon.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It's overflowing into the real world now, not just behind the closed doors of the perps. There's something going on that they want places in the middle east and africas evacuated and I've taken note that the Chinese and Russians (should say 'also') along with other Nations have their hand in it, there's a lot of things coming to the surface right now. There's a lot of resources to be had in these places and billions to boot. If the gold standard returned it might slow things down tremendously.
edit on 14-12-2018 by ViXxeN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
OOPS , replied to the wrong post.
I am out of here.

edit on 12/14/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Chastity belts are also common in Japan. When I worked in a Mazda warehouse, we opened a container that someone threw a newspaper into. There were all kinds of ads selling chastity belts.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Evacuated? 59 million wil not make a dent in the population of Africa. Currently 1.216 billion.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
People work hard to create a society that has good medicine, aged care, schools and so on.

Now the UN wants to just open the gates to unlimited immigration.

That will only overwhelm and destroy what has taken centuries to build.

A perfect plan to make the working class citizens more dependent on government, eliminate the middle class altogether while importing cheap labor, all subsidized by the taxpayers.

Those at the top have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

Looks like the French people are waking up to "the plan"

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

That we 'know' of. The numbers are most likely higher than we've been lead to believe.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama

Ummm...what's in Africa...?

Resources...

But that's not what this is about...this is about diluting several gene pools and ending western civilization...transforming it into a globalist non bordered homogeny...using multiculturalism to engender monoculturalism...

It's also about racial dilution of caucasians...

Every western caucasian race is experiencing low birth rates all while championing choice and abortion...

you can see the design if you step back and look at the entirety of what's transpiring...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Perhaps they should grow a pair and ask him nicely to step down.

Leftists have no bitch there either. They supported Nuland/Obama in Ukraine and elsewhere

Come on Generals, be all you can be. Do what is right for your country.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Not the same French that produced Napolean and Charlamagne huh?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join