It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

SCOTUS can still operate with 8 justices.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

looks like that goes hand in hand with my post from FrankieZ

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I meant Huge cost to Dems to use RBG as a false flag stall

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

You think that the REAL problem is that the United states has programs to support people in times of need

What? again how does that relate to what I said ? I didn't even say anything as such even from what you quoted.

I have no problems with welfare programs having come here from another country and being on welfare myself, until my parents were able to get off it a few years later.

What I'm saying is that it makes NO SENSE to encourage ILLEGALS to come here by giving them jobs and benefits and AT THE SAME TIME trying to prevent them from coming in.

The "incentives" you are talking about are government benefits/ illegal tax free jobs. Free money. And you are stating that the incentive is the REAL problem. Not true.

The incentives are a REAL problem because its what is motivating them to come here in the first place.
The Canadians aren't crossing the borders by millions illegally because they have NO incentives to come here illegally.

At least the GOP/ Trump are attempting to protect the American people.

Or perhaps they are taking an advantage to capitalize on a crisis. You know the never let a good crisis go to waste thing.

These are the same GOP that had plenty of chances in the past to fix the border issue and haven't.

These are the same GOP that KICKED REPUBLICAN PRINCIPLES IN THE BALLS conned individual republicans into believing its a good thing to take US tax payers money and let the gov't decide who the winners and loser are in the market with the bailouts.

These are the same GOP that conned the American public with an anti American bill and named it the PATRIOT act.

These are the same GOP that have had time and time again to cut spending ,decrease gov't , and deregulate things and have not done Sh1t.

These are the same GOP that KICKED REPUBLICAN PRINCIPLES IN THE BALLS and have sided with big gov't by creating the homeland security, and picking big gov't over state rights with the right to label GMO products and told the market to F itself.

These are the same GOP that haven't significant reduced taxes or revamp the taxing system.

These are the same GOP that have called OBAMACARE the antichrist bill (correctly I might add) but when they had a chance todo something, they did the bare minimum.

and plenty other examples.

The TRUTH is that there is much more coming over our border not just immigrants, which is what you and the dems are ignoring,

No that is your right leaning political box brain trying to rationalize your argument. I never said there weren't people coming here with bad intentions.

Like I said before, take care of the vast majority of illegals coming here for jobs and that will free up resources and money to to monitor and prevent the few bad ones from coming over. AGAIN it appears to be working just fine on the Canadian border.

Your whole theory is stating that the REAL problem is the incentives here. Then the "wall" makes sense. If the problem lies with the origin countries, then those governments need addressed and pressured to correct their human rights issues. Where does this become American's responsibility.

Seriously are you making things up as you go? When did I say its Americans responsibility to fix other countries? as a matter fact in one of my post I clearly stated the opposite where I said that the foreigners should be protesting in their country as to why their economy sucks so bad that they have to illegally go elsewhere.

Again What I'm saying is that it makes NO SENSE to encourage ILLEGALS to come here by giving them jobs and benefits and AT THE SAME TIME trying to prevent them from coming in.

We first need to stop giving illegals incentives to come here then lets reassess the wall before throwing billions at it . After all we don't have an issue on the Canadian side and the big difference is Canadians don't have any incentives to come here.

edit on 261231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 15:26:11 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Yeah.
RBG is cooked. She needs to retire and to prevent her from doing so now is just cruel.

Reps still have the Senate...so even with Dems controlling the house, their delaying a replacement for two more years will hurt Dems in all upcoming SCOTUS rulings.

Dems are in a bad place.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Before having surgery did Justice Ginsburg vote on this Supreme Court ruling against the Trump Administration this morning?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Before having surgery did Justice Ginsburg vote on this Supreme Court ruling against the Trump Administration this morning?

mobile.twitter.com...

She voted.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

RBG to do list

8am screw America
12 noon lung removed (to prolong life a little longer in order to)

Hang on 5 more years and screw America every chance she gets

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I feel you brother. The thing with systems, is that there is no "most" important element...or even an order in which change will happen. You are absolutely correct, that addressing the incentives is essential. The Wall, is an important rallying symbol, for the overall hearts and minds thingy.

See I get that and know where you are coming from.

Its the right leaning boxed in thinkers here that all they can say is they NEED THAT WALL almost in a chant. When in reality there is more to it than the wall and much can be done before starting to throw billions at a problem by building a wall.

Like I said before I have never said to never NOT build a wall or sections of the wall. What I'm saying is lets look at this issue rationally and most likely if we get rid of the incentives we are giving illegals to come here in the first place than that will stop a good portion of illegals from coming. Kind of like on the Canadian side where we don't have an issue because Canadians have zero incentives to come here illegally.

If we stop the majority of the illegals coming here by removing the incentives of giving them jobs and benefits, then that frees up our current resources and money to keep an eye on the ones coming with only bad intentions.

Not to mention if we stop the incentives we are giving them to come here illegally then that will save us billions of dollars versus costing us billions. heck that will give you the money for the wall if still needed/

The problem is the political cheerleaders on the right heard trump say wall and they responded with how high and how much you need without any hesitation.

edit on 421231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 15:42:21 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Party at Chuck’s place? Pence and several other admin officials meet in Schumer’s office

Phil Mattingly ✔ @Phil_Mattingly Now in Schumer’s office:

VP Pence Mick Mulvaney Jared Kushner 444 2:41 PM - Dec 21, 2018

Chad Pergram ✔ @ChadPergram

Pence/Kushner/Mulvaney mtg w/Schumer concludes. Pence remains at the Capitol to potentially break a tie on procedural vote to call up House-passed CR with wall money 111 3:09 PM - Dec 21, 2018

my bet Chuckie caves

twitchy.com...
edit on 21-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Maybe Trump's intelligence apparatus is now coming after Chucky "Every Which Way but Sunday."

Update. Chuck Schumer refuses to negotiate.

mobile.twitter.com...

It's okay with him if American citizens die at the hands of illegal aliens and illegal drugs from Mexico.

edit on 12/21/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Honestly I want a wall now just to piss libs off. I think its a good idea. Will it save the country? Probably not. Is it a good start? Yes.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

RBG to do list

8am screw America
12 noon lung removed (to prolong life a little longer in order to)

Hang on 5 more years and screw America every chance she gets

I'm no doctor...but I've seen plenty of cancer patients.
RBG has very little time left. 6 months, maybe...certainly not two years.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I agree she is not long for this world

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Poor Nancy has completely lost the plot. The cheese has slid all the way off her cracker.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

A Chuck Schumer spokesman says the minority leader told Mike Pence, Mick Mulvaney and Jared Kushner at a private meeting that any proposal for a border wall can't pass the Senate. The Democrats aren't making fresh offers.

Better be careful crying Chuck. People might realize it's not gonna affect them if the gov shuts down

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Poor Nancy has completely lost the plot. The cheese has slid all the way off her cracker.

twitter.com...

LOL...Pelosi says it's better to "build a bridge" across the US/Mex border.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: interupt42

Honestly I want a wall now just to piss libs off.

Heck you don't need to spend billions on that , you just need a trump tweet. The guy managed to stop the NK debacle and they got pissed off at that. To be honest I feel the same sometimes with wanting to see how far past nuclear retard the left will go,lol

You want to make it fun and challenging when triggering the left. Have trump take those billions and redirect it to a healthcare fund for people with terminal cancer and see how the left gets triggered and what stupidity they come up with on why its racist, wrong, sexist, or Russia involvement.

Is it a good start? Yes.

to trigger the left, yes most definitely .

For handling the illegal immigration problem most likely not. There are things we need to fix first on our side that would make a big difference and save billions to fund the wall if really needed once we stop encouraging illegals to come here.

edit on 581231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 15:58:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Zen Guy says: Maybe off-topic, maybe not.

One of the better essays on the subject.

Worth watching, in the correct state of mind.

edit on 21-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: typ0

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join