It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 131
<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: 40CalTone

What in the world are you talking about? ' THE' vs 'A' , lol seriously.

My argument hasn't changed one bit.

Well for once I agree with you. US companies need to be held accountable for hiring illegals. It's all about the money. Always.

The REAL problem, the FIRST problem lies in those countries people think they need to flee from.

Yes i never said it didn't' , actually i stated that as a problem multiple times. However, that is beyond our control since it a foreign country outside our borders.

What is in our control is stopping American companies from giving illegals incentives to come here. That is OUR FIRST problem we need to tackle that is within OUR MEANS to control. If you continue to give them incentives to come here , wall or no wall they will find a way to get here .

If you stop American companies from hiring illegals that will stop a vast majority of them from coming here. That opens resources and billions of dollars to control the few bad ones coming with solely bad intentions .

Once you stop giving them incentives to come here reassess the situation and if you need the wall built. After all we don't need a wall built on the Canadian side because Canadians don't have any incentives to come here. So perhaps after taking way the incentives giving to illegals we wont need the wall either.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

So we agree, Canadian economy can support Canadians to match their cost of living.
There are going to be countries that the cost of living is way lower than The United States. That is a fact and is not really an issue. The issue is that the countries that have a low cost of living, but still do not have a sustainable economy to have jobs or support for its own citizens.. crime, corruption, other issues draw from the people of those countries that are wanting to go so far away from their families for support. The migrants are stating this themselves. The FIRST issue lies in the origin countries that are so bad that their citizens feel that they need to flee.

The wall stops new migrants, at least creates that deterrent. Crack down harder on illegal hiring, tighten up on throwing money to illegal immigrants, all still needs to be done.
There still must be a barrier there, to stop the drugs, smuggling, and the continuing illegal immigration, etc. You cant have control by just eliminating illegal jobs, because you state that is THE issue. People will still attempt to come across the border, to take advantage of what there is to take advantage of.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

If I believed in such drivel, I'd say Soros was the antichrist.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Are we about to get disclosure?
Are we ready for that?
I know I am.
Thank you for posting.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The Q plan is quite literally out of this world....

Might Q's Plan be exo-PLANetary?

www.exopolitics.org...

As per Allanon above.
edit on 21-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just a little touch of Trump's brilliance

Saudi and UAE are sending replacement troops to Syria to defend the Kurds. C TH

SAUDI ARABIA – Saudi Arabia and the UAE have sent military forces to areas controlled by the Kurdish YPG group in north-east Syria, Turkey’s Yenisafak newspaper reported.

The paper said the forces will be stationed with US-led coalition troops and will support its tasks with huge military enforcements as well as heavy and light weapons.

Really wondering if this was worked out beforehand or does MbS feel he owes Trump a solid?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I feel that as someone in my line of work I can provide unique perspective & a more knowledgeable argument for policy.

WE NEED THE WALL

Before anyone faints or tries to paint me as a rightwing nut job let me clear the air: I’m a liberal, not a fake liberal Democrat, a real liberal. You know the ones like HRC, Obama, Biden, Schumer, Pelosi etc claim to be but clearly aren’t.

The Wall means more than stopping ILLEGAL immigration.
Drugs, terrorism, weapons, and human trafficking.

Yes some people truly seeking asylum, or who simply want better life and jobs are coming across.

Those seeking asylum MUST come LEGALLY. We have a process for that and by choosing to enter ILLEGALLY into a Nation who has open arms for them is still wrong. Yes they come from terrible situations in their homelands & they NEED to be helped. I have empathy for them. We Americans don’t usually understand just how AMAZINGLY BLESSED we are to live here.

For those who come ILLEGALLY for jobs I do not have sympathy. They need to stay in their countries and fix it. It is NOT America’s job to fix the economies of other countries so that their people don’t leave them. That’s on those countries and their people.

BOTH parties are equally to blame for the current mess we are continually dealing with.

I’m sick and tired of people on the Left screaming about how heartless the Right is for wanting a protected border. All you hear from the Left about the illegal immigrants is: the children, the poor, the weak, the sick, “we must help them!”, etc.

END birthright citizenship for ALL FUTURE non citizens children.
All CURRENT “anchor” babies as they’re often called, must remain Citizens.

Provide a 1-time path to citizenship for those who wish to step forward within the window of time. All illegals MUST undergo same process as everyone else who wishes to become a Citizen with 2 catches:
1. 5yr BAN from ALL social welfare programs INCLUDING welfare programs that their LEGAL children are eligible for
2. No voting rights for 12yrs - that’s their punishment for coming illegally!

ALL FUTURE illegals should be immediately removed and deported without court dates

ANY gov employees, LEOs, elected officials, etc who AID illegals in ANY way will receive MANDATORY 10yr prison sentences

ANY business dealing with illegals will receive SEVERE punishments including imprisonments for those who knowingly permitted such acts

My opinions. Stay safe everyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Dear god this thread gets better and better. I wondered what the next 2012 would be. Q takes the cake.

Y2K. 2012. Q.
There was an end date for the first two.
Is there one for Q?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

100% agree with ya brother. We needed the wall long ago. A country without borders is no country at all.

Keep up the good fight.

GODSPEED!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

If she has to have chemo she is a goner

There's a little blue pill that rich people (or folks with good insurance) take now. Kills cancer cells without disrupting the daily routine.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That's good news, LiveAndLearn. It's too bad that 90% of Americans will never know this. I'm sure you know why.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: 0311Warrior

100% agree with ya brother. We needed the wall long ago. A country without borders is no country at all.

Keep up the good fight.

GODSPEED!

And speaking of the wall, as of now it has $13,755,702. I expect it to be slow considering it is the weekend before
Chirstmas.

Here is what he says

Republcan Representative Warren Davidson has bill on the table right now HR 7207 that if passed with Gov Funding bill we can give the funds towards the wall, and with our contractual guarantee to only be used on the wall.

• Rep Andy Harris Introduced the Border Wall Bonds Act of 2018, if passed with the Gov Funding bill it will allow us to donate towards the wall. this Act funds only for the construction of the wall, nothing else

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

This bill is important because unless it is included and pass, the money could go to IRS. He promises to give it back otherwise.

I mention this because others who have not read the precautions he has taken are blowing him off and making fun.

BTW, I will not reply to comments about whether the wall is good or not

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It looks like Matthew Whitaker is already disappointing President Trump.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

What is your perspective on this Q-sters?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's good news, LiveAndLearn. It's too bad that 90% of Americans will never know this. I'm sure you know why.

Yes, Care. Not a peep from MSM. Might make POTUS look like he had a plan.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
During a shutdown, does the President gain any interesting special powers?

No, I am not talking about laser killing eyeballs.

Does he gain some powers normally held by others?

P

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Nope.

Think of it more like an accounts payable hold for certain government employees and services.

It's not a big deal except that some gvt. employees will get vacation, but be paid for the hours they would've workd once a bill passes that unfreezes the account on which paychecks are drawn.

It's just a Kabuki dance, realy.

It would be cool if the President could fly around, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Damn!

I was hoping for this:

Lol

P

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Iran checkmate — you thought living next door to the U.S. military was uncomfortable..."say hello to My best Saudi friend."

Maybe early 2019 we could have a military parade.

Iran will be busy fighting the last ISIS pockets.

“Update: Tiger Forces to begin offensive against ISIS in east Deir Ezzor”
www.almasdarnews.com...

turcopolier.typepad.com...

Thomas Wictor is worth a read on this topic and the Mattis resignation more generally.

quodverum.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

Only IF he decides to declare a national emergency.

Then all Hell comes to Earth !! 😎

top topics

<< 128  129  130    132  133  134 >>

join