It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

(post by CoramDeo removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Q word of the day Grammar-Faeces
edit on 21-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Aallanon

SCOTUS can still operate with 8 justices.

I hear some Celebrities are willing to give RBG BOTH of their lungs. They are too smart for me.
edit on 21-12-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I hear some Celebrities are willing to give RBG BOTH of their lungs. They are too smart for me.

At this rate we'll soon have 'FRANKENJUDGE'.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Q #2639

Max Boot - “CFR” enough said...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Saw this..... Lungs may not be enough.

the Atlantic - worrisome word in diagnosis

Experts note that although the Supreme Court justice is not in imminent danger, the presence of two separate malignancies in her lung raises the possibility of metastatic cancer elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

So what happens after the rape of Persephone?
We live on nothing but K rations?

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"ISIS" originated around 1999... around 2003 it became a more decentralised group, changed its name to ISI about 2006, they added the last S after gaining momentum in Syria about 20013, 2014 they announced it as a Worldwide caliphate

But Obama is the leader of ISIS? Obama formed them? Funded them?

these reactionary conspiracies are just pure mental

I'm not sure who you were responding to, but i'll chime in since my dinner is still cooking.

But Obama is the leader of ISIS? No

Obama formed them? No

Funded them? By arming them, yes. By turning a blind eye to the bloodshed, yes. By not taking action against the pumping, transportation, and sale of oil by ISIS, yes.

Oh, did they arm them.

Weapons Went From The CIA To ISIS In Less Than Two Months

Look, I'm not saying that it's entirely Obama's fault. Shrub F'd up and got the ball rolling in the wrong direction in so many ways, it merits a separate discussion, not here.

Still, during the tenure of Obama, it is one thing to see a brush fire and stand back to see if it takes off or flames out due to lack of fuel. It's an entirely different thing to pour gasoline all over the small "JV team" fire and burn it to the ground while at the same time condemning it.

You'll note from the above article that the time frame for all the findings fall in the 8 years of Obama's tenure. It's disingenuous to say that the Obama administration, and those in power at that time from top to bottom, Republican (no name) and Democrat, being the impetus behind the sh#tstorm wrought by ISIS, is a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Here it is. Same tactics, different um .. interruptor?

Here are two different quotes from your two replies to me.

It make no sense to create a wall if you don't tackle the real problem first,

The incentives are a REAL problem because its what is motivating them to come here in the first place.

Do you see where you changed the word from THE real problem to A real problem. Lmao
You changed your ENTIRE argument with that. I'm glad I could be a positive influence on your beliefs. You now understand what I'm saying, the welfare "incentives ARE A problem but not THE REAL problem. The REAL problem, the FIRST problem lies in those countries people think they need to flee from.
If they can't get here, or have a major deterrent to make the attempt, then the issue of illegals abusing the welfare system/ incentives can fix itself.

You want to chant BUILD THE WALL. But your spell of TDS prevents you.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I thought Sorcha Faal was off limits.

Taking a quick look at the site, it looks like they adopeted the Q narrative.

I dunno. I wouldn't use them as a source.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

twitter.com...
edit on 21-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It can, and has operated, with 6, 7, & 10, too. .

The first judiciary act was passed in 1789 when the Supreme Court itself was set up, and it established six as the number of members. In the earliest court structure, the number of justices corresponded to the number of judicial circuits.

Over the next century and a half, as circuits were added without much discussion, so were Supreme Court members. In 1807, the number of circuit courts and justices was set at seven; in 1837, nine; and in 1863, the tenth circuit court was added for California and the number of both circuits and justices became ten.

The Judiciary Act of 1869, when Republican U.S. Grant was in office, increased the number of justices from seven to nine, and it has remained there ever since.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

What in the world are you talking about? ' THE' vs 'A' , lol seriously.

My argument hasn't changed one bit.

The REAL problem, the FIRST problem lies in those countries people think they need to flee from.

Yes i never said it didn't' , actually i stated that as a problem multiple times. However, that is beyond our control since it a foreign country outside our borders.

What is in our control is stopping American companies from giving illegals incentives to come here. That is OUR FIRST problem we need to tackle that is within OUR MEANS to control. If you continue to give them incentives to come here , wall or no wall they will find a way to get here .

If you stop American companies from hiring illegals that will stop a vast majority of them from coming here. That opens resources and billions of dollars to control the few bad ones coming with solely bad intentions .

Once you stop giving them incentives to come here reassess the situation and if you need the wall built. After all we don't need a wall built on the Canadian side because Canadians don't have any incentives to come here. So perhaps after taking way the incentives giving to illegals we wont need the wall either.

edit on 021231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 18:02:33 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Your argument is a joke.

The incentives are a REAL problem because its what is motivating them to come here in the first place.
The Canadians aren't crossing the borders by millions illegally because they have NO incentives to come here illegally.

Canadians can take advantage of THE SAME incentives that ANY Central American can. THE ISSUE IS NOT THE INCENTIVES. Canada is not overrun with crime corruption and filth. You are proving my point with that statement.
THE REAL problem is the countries that come from first and foremost.
Build the wall stop illegal immigration by every means. Force LEGAL immigration. Do what we can to force these other countries to fix their human rights issues.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

ready.gov

Doesn't hurt to be prepared for anything anytime.

edit on 12212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Canadians can take advantage of THE SAME incentives that ANY Central American can.

Its because you are not understanding the issue.

Canadians can't take advantage of THE SAME incentives because Canada economy is robust and the cost of living in canada is close to what it is in America.

SO try to follow along here with a hypothetical 2/ hr wage:

A Canadian coming to the US illegally to make $2 /hr can't help their family back home in Canada nor can they work for 15 years in the US and save enough money to go back to Canada and live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Why not? because the cost of living in America and Canada are to close to each other. That 2/hr is unlivable wage in both Canada and the US. Hence no incentive to come work illegally in the US from Canada.

Hence Canadians arent coming here illegally in millions because their is no point or incentive todo so.

Now here is where the incentive kicks in:

A worker from Honduras coming to the US illegally to make $2 /hr CAN help their family back home in Honduras and they work for 15 years in the US and save enough money to go back to Honduras and live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Since they don't have jobs back home and because they can't support their family back home in Honduras they are willing to come to the US illegally because American companies ARE HIRING THEM.

Hence American companies hiring illegals IS AN INCENTIVE for them to come here illegally.

edit on 241231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 18:24:26 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
thehill.com...

the latest on the wall,

“I’m hopeful they’ll have a full bill, along with disaster relief funds that would be popular,” Sen. John Cornyn JOHN CORNYN Deals and disorder preview 2019 Senate poised to kick land bill fight to January Senate approves funding bill, preventing partial government shutdown MORE (Texas), the No. 2 Senate Republican, said when asked if lawmakers were aiming for a stopgap bill or legislation to fund the rest of the government until the end of September. Lawmakers are opening the door to lowering the amount of border funding from the $5.7 billion that passed the House on Thursday to $1.6 billion, the amount in the Senate’s Homeland Security bill. In the House, a number of conservative Republicans said they were open to supporting a lesser number, while other GOP voices said it would be wise for Republicans to accept the $1.6 billion. “In my business, something’s better than nothing,” said Rep. Roger Williams (R-Texas).

Cornyn predicated the most likely outcome of the funding fight would be the Senate-level funding but with “flexibility” for how it’s used. “I think it will be for border security … whatever Senate appropriations bill was. [But] that it shows flexibility for how it can be used is the most likely outcome,” he said. Some Democratic leaders quickly vowed to support the $1.6 billion. “I would,” said Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.), the Democratic whip. The $1.6 billion figure, however, would likely erode some support from liberal Democrats, particularly members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus who have opposed even a $1 more for wall construction.

Cavey cavey
edit on 21-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If she has to have chemo she is a goner

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Bolded part implies 19 have been fitted with something like explosive implants a la "Kingsman secret service"

It had occurred to me that such a device would fit nicely into a “tracking boot,” or a “brace” under a heavy jacket.

I thought better of mentioning it at the time because it is so speculative.

But it makes sense.

If you run, you’re done.

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join