It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
New Q if anyone wants to get back to business. Stop replying to interslut. The slut will go away if he thinks he won't get a rise out you.you

Yes lets get back to business on the front lines of the great meme wars and infinite trolling with justice being around the corner.

Hard to take you guys seriously when you get childish when a counterpoint is presented that goes against your narrative.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
NXIVM and people as currency

how do they do it?

Huge amounts of cash grease the wheels for government protection

transport:
Private Jets
Submarines

access to vulnerable people through "charities"

In recent months, Sara Bronfman has drifted from NXIVM to become engaged in the economic restructuring of Libya and was appointed to the U.S. Libyan Chamber of Commerce. Clare Bronfman has appeared on behalf of NXIVM in court proceedings

Based on court records, legal documents and numerous interviews, the Bronfmans have also been major underwriters of NXIVM's operations, Raniere-created foundations and several legal cases costing millions of dollars. The sisters have consistently supported Raniere since they became NXIVM followers more than eight years ago and set up residence in the Capital Region. Their wealth has helped pay for local real estate for NXIVM operations and housing for NXIVM leaders. And the sisters, or foundations they lead, have paid for things such as immigration services for people associated with Raniere's pursuits, and a $40,000 piano for his use. For years, their private jet ferried NXIVM personnel and associates. In return, they believe they are receiving a window to a better life.

"I believe the greatest gift one human can give to another is the gift of humanity – the opportunity to see oneself and others as human," Clare Bronfman wrote on her web page in the fall of 2009 – well after some of the soured investments occurred. "What Keith Raniere brings to the world is such a gift."

the "girls"

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, undergoes lung procedure to remove cancerous growth

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, underwent a lung procedure to remove a cancerous growth on Friday, the Supreme Court said in a release. She is "resting comfortably" at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. There was no evidence of any remaining disease following the surgery, the court said.

edit on 12212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

bringing illegal aliens across the border at Niagara Falls and then imprisoning them; allegations from victims of statutory rape; cover up of at least two suicides; engaging in a classic Klein Conspiracy to impede the function of the IRS, with more than 75 corporate entities and/or “shell” companies, with scores of shifting bank accounts; paying employees’ salaries and telling them not to pay income taxes – and even a possible admission of having people killed.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN JUMPING UP AND DOWN ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS and scum like Gillibrand Cumo, Shneiderman and underwood have been running cover for these gallow's birds

(post by SKEPTEK removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
That's all we need is another SCOTUS confirmation fiasco, to consume the next 4 months. No Spygate doc releases, no mass indictments. I bet the criminals will order a "Scalia" on Ginsburg, just to keep themselves out of prison longer.

link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Excellent Dig on Kik!

In case you missed one of my earlier posts.
Community contributed list - Unverified but according to the live document there has been over 11,000 human trafficking arrests & over 5300 rescued since Trump took office.
Google docs spreadsheet

link   
a reply to: interupt42

You continue to preach this.

It make no sense to create a wall if you don't tackle the real problem first, as to why the vast majority are coming here in the first place.

Why are Democrats not attempting to fix the ACTUAL real problem. If their theory is to give them asylum, because the countries the immigrants are FLEEING from are such cesspools of crime, poverty, and corruption. Why are they not pushing ANY diplomatic attempts to fix those countries. The plan of "Bring them all in!" Is not helping ANYONE in Central America.

You think that the REAL problem is that the United states has programs to support people in times of need. No. You are wrong. Those programs are abused, and should be purged and re-envisioned. But they are there for a reason. Whole other thread.

If you feel like the countries where they come from are not the real problem, that it is the US offers too much. Then their whole reasoning of asylum is flawed and they should be stopped and sent back.

If you agree that the other countries ARE the root issue, then fix the REAL issue, just like you are repeating. Right?

No you are being lied to, and probably to yourself as well, they want the bodies for votes. The dems don't give a Sh$% about the REAL problem, or fixing it.

MMGA Make Mexico Great Again!!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not the same Senate

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Seriously??? Now she has lung cancer? I love how they word it like "she had a lung procedure to remove a cancerous growth." One more Trump judge soon to be added to the Supreme Court!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]interupt42[/post]

The point is to keep people out. Plain and simple, and a wall is highly effective at keeping people out. It will at the very least make is much much more difficult for them, and dissuade the ones who simply walked across an imaginary line in the past. Walls work now just like they worked 5000 years ago. Will it stop everyone? No, or course not. Will it help immensely? Absolutely.

Exactly right! In addition, The Wall will be supplemented by technology that wasn't around 5,000 years (or even 50) years ago.

Great post!

Echooooooooooooooooo

Watching you all slap eachother on the back is priceless. This is going to be my favorite thread to follow. You guys really think youre all apart of some elite group of thinkers that know something the rest of us dont. Enjoy numerology. LUL.

"Q- this isnt a game" lmao. Yes it is. And youre all being played. It is glorious.

"You guys think you're all a part of some deplorable group of distributed intelligence, that knows something the rest of the scraed mindless sleeping herd don't."

There! Fixed that for you.
edit on 21-12-2018 by Enderdog because: Extra spice!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: bknapple32

my favorite part is how he got a bunch of tinfoil conspiracy theorists to trust the government.
you have to admit how impressive that is

IKR?!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone

Why are Democrats not attempting to fix the ACTUAL real problem.

Because neither the Democrat party or the Republican party really want to fix the issue.

Both party are getting big bucks from the Agriculture,Construction, and Hospitality lobbyist to get the public to look at the symptoms of the issue, versus the real issue so it wont be focused on and addressed.

There is lots of money to be made from undocumented cheap slave labor.

You think that the REAL problem is that the United states has programs to support people in times of need

When did I say such a thing?

The real problem when it comes to illegal immigration, is that illegal immigrants are ingrained into our economy and American companies need and want them here and are giving them incentives to come here illegally.

Not only are the democrat party and the republican party getting paid by lobbyist to NOT fix the issue and to NOT focus on the real problem , but if we truly stopped illegal immigration overnight our economy would crash.

Careful with what you wish for. Its a complex issue and before opening the check books we need to see the complete impact of it and why are they coming and why are we giving them incentives to come.

If you feel like the countries where they come from are not the real problem, that it is the US offers too much.

Again where are you getting this from and when have I suggested such a thing?

My employees about 10 or so years back when they had the protest about illegals being sent back, asked me if I was going to shutdown my business for the day so they could march knowing I was an immigrant. I said absolutely not, they came here illegally ,they broke the law and got caught therefore they should be sent back at minimum.

They looked at me puzzled and I told them the same thing I'm telling the trump supporters you aren't looking at the bigger picture. In my employees case I told them the bigger picture is why is your country and my country so Sh1tty that we had to leave it in order to provide for our family. Thats the protest we should be doing.

In the case of the Trump supporters the bigger picture with the wall is why are you spending a BILLIONS on a wall if you are going to continue to encourage illegal immigrants to come here. You need to stop giving illegals incentives to come here FIRST which doesn't cost BILLIONS it actually SAVES BILLIONS. Once the incentive are gone for illegals to come, are we even going to need a wall? after all the Canadians have no incentive to come here illegally and we don't need a wall with them.

Perhaps the wall is not a fix but taking advantage of a crisis by the politicians. The good old never let a crisis go to waste thing.

So you couldn't be more wrong on your assumption of me.

. The dems don't give a Sh$% about the REAL problem, or fixing it.

MMGA Make Mexico Great Again!!

True but neither do the republicans. BTW I'm not a democrat some of us can think for ourselves and not feel the need to put issues and solutions into a political box .

Sadly you appear to have been conned into thinking this is a republican vs democrat issue when its really always about about Money and a lobbying issue.

The Game is not
[DNC] vs [GOP]

the real game is :

[DNC + GOP + MSM + Lobbyist ] VS [ individual Americans ]

edit on 231231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 12:23:09 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Try starting at thread 1 - read that is - ..... you can do it !
edit on 12212018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]dashen[/post]
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

Oh look- another meme from a q believer!
Do you guys communicate in meme 24/7?

edit on 21-12-2018 by Enderdog because: Ancient glitches...probably dating back to the Ice Age of HTML on ATS...

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Try starting at thread 1 - read that is - ..... you can do it !

Wow must be difficult in the front lines of the GREAT MEME wars,LOL . I guess you have no intelligent rebuttal.

I'm sure looking back one day you will be able to tell your grand kids how difficult it was to type words into google to find a MEME.

How about you go back and look through my threads where I have called out BS on both sides and even those that come here on the Q thread and offer only one liner bs irrelevant arguments against Q.

The problem is that you hardcore Qsters appear to have swallowed too much of the koolaid and only want to hear what falls in line with your narrative. They are no better than the hardcore Hillary sympathizers.

You guys dont even close your mouth anymore, you just keep it open for the koolaid to poor right in as fast as possible. Sad on both sides.
Your only rebuttal when someone makes valid questions or makes valid argument is that they are a democrat or troll.

edit on 371231America/ChicagoFri, 21 Dec 2018 12:37:22 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
They really downplayed the procedure. They removed the lower lobe of her lung.

They say that two ‘nodules’ were discovered. Had it been Trump, the story would have correctly called them tumors and let us know that most of his left lung had been removed. Oh, and that someone had better invoke the 25th Amendment!

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Mike P

"As the proud people of #Iran celebrate the longest night of the year & the victory of light over darkness, I wish for them prosperity and freedom. As the Persian poet Nezami said, “even in hopelessness there is hope; at the end of a dark night there is light.” Happy #Yalda!"

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
NXIVM and people as currency

how do they do it?

Huge amounts of cash grease the wheels for government protection

transport:
Private Jets
Submarines

access to vulnerable people through "charities"

In recent months, Sara Bronfman has drifted from NXIVM to become engaged in the economic restructuring of Libya and was appointed to the U.S. Libyan Chamber of Commerce. Clare Bronfman has appeared on behalf of NXIVM in court proceedings

Based on court records, legal documents and numerous interviews, the Bronfmans have also been major underwriters of NXIVM's operations, Raniere-created foundations and several legal cases costing millions of dollars. The sisters have consistently supported Raniere since they became NXIVM followers more than eight years ago and set up residence in the Capital Region. Their wealth has helped pay for local real estate for NXIVM operations and housing for NXIVM leaders. And the sisters, or foundations they lead, have paid for things such as immigration services for people associated with Raniere's pursuits, and a $40,000 piano for his use. For years, their private jet ferried NXIVM personnel and associates. In return, they believe they are receiving a window to a better life.

"I believe the greatest gift one human can give to another is the gift of humanity – the opportunity to see oneself and others as human," Clare Bronfman wrote on her web page in the fall of 2009 – well after some of the soured investments occurred. "What Keith Raniere brings to the world is such a gift."

the "girls"

"I believe the greatest gift one human can give to another is the gift of humanity – the opportunity to see oneself and others as human"

Interesting if I am human I see others as human - like dogs see dogs as dogs, or lady bugs see lady bugs as lady bugs - it is inherent. I read that as "human beings must be generous with their DNA, sharing makes us non-human entities exist in a human realm."

But that's just me...

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join