It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What annoys me is that people like me, UK citizens, have to pay £145 a year to fund the BBC... I don't appreciate their ABUSE of my purchase!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

we have NPR

NPR +BBC= NBC +PBR

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: CoramDeo

I love Mexican food but, have you tried Canadian cuisine?

Here are 17 of our best traditional dishes: Link

#11 is particularly delishious if you fancy candy for desert...and don't mind eating a little bit of snow (not yellow, of course, lol).

Aww man some of that looks proper tasty! Hit me up with a Poutine and some of that beef pie ( with gravy).......🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤝

TheTaff

edit on 20122018 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC message alert has just told me that:

"US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis to quit Trump cabinet, citing importance of respecting allies and building partnerships"

WTF... is this 4D chess around govt shutdown/martial law?

Also... does this mean getting an Acting Defense Secretary?

This is causing John Brennan to go into full-throttle PANIC mode.

twitter.com...

Hang tight and buckle up. We are entering a new phase (movie 3?).

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: CoramDeo

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: CoramDeo

POTUS Mimics Anon's Tweet About Building the Wall; Adds Nat Security Enabling Army Corp. Engineers
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 12 Dec 2018 - 11:22:53 AM

twitter.com...📁
Excellent Q, VIP Patriot!
twitter.com...📁
NAT SEC had to be included for reasons I'm sure you can understand.
Think Green/Red Castle.
Think MIL.
Happy Holidays!
Q

Red Castle is corps of engineers insignia www.usace.army.mil...

Then there is
US Army Corps of Engineers
US Department of Defense
Us Highway 231 North
Greencastle, IN 46135

I'm well aware of every single one of the points that you are making. What I'm saying is, the military cannot, by fiat, or by order of President redirect funds allocated to specific programs.

We had this discussion when the Omnibus bill passed. I spent hours going through every line to find something that would give a clue that there was some vagueness in any of the line items that would allow for construction of a wall.

Unfortunately, there is no vague line items. In fact, each line items is so specific that it boggles the mind that someone is that specific. Literally, the line items specify who gets how many vehicles, cases of ammunition, etc.

So with it being that specific, someone, somewhere, should be able to point to the place where funds can be moved or have been directly allocated to build the wall. It's easy. Just point to the page in one of the two documents in my previous post. Or, If it's somewhere else, codified, I'll take that as well.

If it was that easy to do it that way, then why has it taken two years for that to not happen?

The reality is that you can't just re-allocate funds in the military budget for things like this. Each one of those line items pays a military contractor for the goods or service being provided, for the salaries of DoD personnel, or services that support our men and women in uniform. So, if what Q says is true, which it is not, then someone is getting screwed; either the men and women in uniform, or some civilian working for a contracted agency (Boeing, Raytheon, BAE, etc.) will have to do with less, maybe even their job, as a result of such a decision.

I'm sorry, I'm hard pressed to believe that there are billions of dollars in discretionary spending just floating around waiting to solve a problem. If that were the case, then why have a budget?

I'm really asking to be proven wrong here, but I'm not going to take the word of Q with absolutely no corroborating evidence to contradict my point.

Cor, If I'm not mistaken "The wall" is the soldiers at this point, coupled with areas already under construction from prior obama comits. The wall won't be completed any time soon as a wholesale effort, so wall indicates blockade, not necessarily funded contractor construction - it is needed now not ten years form now.

So where does "active war funding" arrive in the inbox of disbursements RE: the listed agencies? I'm actually not sure how "money' is budgeted for a war when one has no idea what is needed. So there has to be a mechanism that allows a war to have infinite money in order to prevent "uh, over budget, we have to go home..."

National Security is the issue and what that triggers. Consider the "budget" is published, but how absurd would it be to publish the war budget.

ADD: It would seem that some of the issue is the land itself - states rights etc. The gov can, but should not, just rage onto land and start doing X - U1 Oregon for example. I don't know the details, but part of the allocation issue has to be tied up in that too.

From an article in April of this year about the Cost of troops in Syria:

The Defense Department expects to spend roughly $15.3 billion in Syria next year,

Source

That's a lot of money that could be put to use for other things..........like I don't know, something . I just can't figure out what. I've hit a Wall thinking of what it could be used for.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Breaking

February stacking up to be a busy month

I'm guessing March/April will see start of some major progress

I believe our Warrior friend mentioned an accelerated timeline

Future proves Past
edit on 12/20/2018 by Sostratus because: I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC message alert has just told me that:

"US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis to quit Trump cabinet, citing importance of respecting allies and building partnerships"

WTF... is this 4D chess around govt shutdown/martial law?

Also... does this mean getting an Acting Defense Secretary?

This is causing John Brennan to go into full-throttle PANIC mode.

twitter.com...

Hang tight and buckle up. We are entering a new phase (movie 3?).

Cool. Now all we need is your favorite sanctimonious tweeter to chime in and we know we are well over target.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Throwing everything at the fan now

Putin issues warning...

Speaking at his annual news conference, Putin warned that “it could lead to the destruction of civilization as a whole and maybe even our planet.”....As for what he described as U.S. reluctance to extend the New START nuclear arms reduction treaty, he said: “You aren’t interested? You don’t need it? OK, we will survive. ... But it will be very bad for the whole of humankind, because it would take us to a very dangerous area.”

Boogyman fishing for a deal
edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
read carefully,

"Be Prepared to be Blown Away" - Intel Update from Q Frankie Z 12-20-18 12/20/2018 03:04:00 PM Intel, Update DO YOU KNOW THAT TRUMP ALREADY HAS THE MONEY FOR THE WALL? LOOK AT THE FINE PRINT IN THE LAST BUDGET FOR THE MILITARY. IT'LL LOOK LIKE A GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN. BUT IN REALITY IT'LL BE 9 DAYS FOR THE NEW GOVERNMENT TO TAKE OVER. IT'S HILARIOUS. TRUMP'S PLAYING THEM LIKE FOOLS. 380 CONGRESS PEOPLE WILL BE ARRESTED. SPECIAL ELECTIONS TO REPLACE THEM. 63,300 TOTAL ARRESTS TO HAPPEN. ENJOY THE SHOW. THE 10 DAYS OF DARKNESS WILL BE THE LAST 5 DAYS OF DECEMBER AND FIRST 5 DAYS OF JANUARY. I HAVE AMAZING SOURCES. PLUS A TRUE PATRIOT Q FOLLOWER. WWG1WGA. SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY THE SHOW. P.S. HAVE 10 DAYS OF FOOD, WATER, AND WHATEVER YOU NEED TO GET THROUGH. ALL STORES WILL BE CLOSED. ONE MORE PIECE OF INFORMATION. IRS IS BEING SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD. TAXES ARE ILLEGAL. THERE ARE ALSO 2 CONSTITUTIONS. ONE FAKE AND ILLEGAL THAT WE HAVE BEEN LIVING UNDER SINCE 1871. TRUMP WILL BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL CONSTITUTION. MANY CHANGES ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN. LOOK UP "THE ORGANIC ACT OF 1871" ON FEDERALJACK.COM. BE PREPARED TO BE BLOWN AWAY. Q FRANKIE Z

inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com...

www.federaljack.com...

The act — passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War — was a strategic move by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America. Congress cut a deal with the international bankers (specifically Rothschilds of London) to incur a DEBT to said bankers. Because the bankers were not about to lend money to a floundering nation without serious stipulations, they devised a way to get their foot in the door of the United States. The Act of 1871 formed a corporation called THE UNITED STATES. The corporation, OWNED by foreign interests, moved in and shoved the original Constitution into a dustbin. With the Act of 1871, the organic Constitution was defaced — in effect vandalized and sabotage — when the title was capitalized and the word “for” was changed to “of” in the title.

edit on 20-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I was disappointed that jellied moose nose was not included in the list.
Oh, and number 12.... Herr’s Ketchup Chips? Made in Pennsylvania, USA.
Herr’s Snacks
edit on b000000312018-12-20T19:00:16-06:0007America/ChicagoThu, 20 Dec 2018 19:00:16 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
From the reaction of some Republican Congressmen today (like Lindsay Graham), you'd think that they, or their close buddies, were benefitting from that $15 Billion annual expenditure on Syria.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

What is this? Who the frak is Frankie Z?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

In government, "As Soon as" is the same as "whenever". Mueller is just leaking this fake information to Washington Compost, to prevent from being tampered with by Whitaker. It's a typical deep-state trick that anyone can see through.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: pavil
From the reaction of some Republican Congressmen today (like Lindsay Graham), you'd think that they, or their close buddies, were benefitting from that $15 Billion annual expenditure on Syria.

True. Consider their "constituents." It doesn't really hurt LG et al to rail against he pull out making their defense industry folks feel like victims. It'd be tough to go home and say, "well I agree with the pullout" especially for LG now that Mac is dead.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Fox says the House just approved the bill with the wall funding in it.

Well, now its not there anymore? WTF?
edit on 20-12-2018 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

Now, C=Span 1 is saying that it is passed and the wall funding was included. Or, I'm going blind(er).
edit on 20-12-2018 by NightFlight because: Damned if I know...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Makes ya wonder. Bet they will really have a core meltdown when POTUS next withdraws troops from Afghanistan.
Ooops, goodbye opium trade.
Or maybe $2.6B Iran owes to all the families of fallen Marines & Sailors in Beirut bombing.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Fox says the House just approved the bill with the wall funding in it.

Well, now its not there anymore? WTF?

Might need 60 Senate votes for Cloture 😦

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Dec 2018 - 1:41:41 PM
ALICE & MAD HATTER.
Q

qmap.pub...

The Hatter is a fictional character in Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel Through the Looking-Glass. He is very often referred to as the Mad Hatter, though this term was never used by Carroll. The phrase "mad as a hatter" pre-dates Carroll's works. The Hatter and the March Hare are referred to as "both mad" by the Cheshire Cat, in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland in the seventh chapter titled "A Mad Tea-Party".

"I put my hand upon 'Q's' hip
When I dip 'Q' dip we dip
'Q' put your hand upon my hip
When 'Q' dip I dip we dip"

That would be Jill not Alice..
"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Obvious google bias is obvious.

Bias is too weak of a word. Its censorship and thought-policing.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join