It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

"Tales of Mystery and Imagination"?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

www.foxnews.com...📁< br />

@Q: We know they created fake Russian bots. We know they rigged Elections. And we also know about much, much worse.

But the world doesnt know, because its censored on MSM and GOOG.

All this intel you are giving us doesnt amount to much unless we-the-people establish our own independent quality-media and bring down legacy media for crimes against humanity.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING: House will now add an amendment to the spending bill for $5B for border wall.
This is due to Trump saying he will not sign otherwise.

Trump also said he will veto the bill if it doesn't come back with border wall funding.

THAT'S my POTUS!

@AnnCoulter: Take that you negative Hag.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That is hilarious!

I’ll refrain from really laying the boot in, but I’ll be back on the 6th January to remind you of this absurdness.

Better get your excuses ready....

“Ohhh but deep state....”

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Financial Times names George Soros 'Person of the Year,' 'standard bearer of liberal democracy'

So the people he owns, declare him "Person of the Year"? Quite the accomplishment.

Israelis want nothing to do with him...are they "anti semitic" too?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm just passing on things I come across. I didn't write it.

You sure lurk/stalk this thread alot. Do you ever have anything constructive to add?

Stick around you should love my next post

edit on 20-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
12/20/2018

FINALLY!..A DEEP STATE Official goes to prison:

May he be the first of many. In an America that is Great Again, crimes should have consequences.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Best wishes to General Mattis on his retirement.

I wonder what he will do with his spare time?
Stomp hippies?
Carve headstones for his foes?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
New Post !!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 28b403 No.4400956 📁
Dec 20 2018 21:02:56 (EST)
Rogers departure. Intel.
Sessions departure. Law.
Kelly departure. Warfare/MIL
Mattis departure. Warfare/MIL
Notice a pattern?
Q

@ Q: The pattern that Trump has lost his knack for employing the right people and is still looking for white hats?

ETA: Mattis did a good job, why is he leaving?
edit on 20-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
..The balls on don.

mobile.twitter.com...

Troll like no other. Teflon don, Mr.President.

Love that man.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

Thats what i want to know as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Remember Dr Micheal Salla? He's the one whose books come up when you post Q tripcodes into google books (or some such).

Here is his article from his blog on 12/2/2018,
www.exopolitics.org...

From the article,

New Investigation Shows Disputed MJ-12 Document Exposing Extraterrestrial Contact is Authentic

In the newly released December edition of the MUFON Journal, the first detailed analysis of a leaked 47 page Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) document is published, offering the startling conclusion that it is authentic. The DIA document provides a broad overview of the official history of extraterrestrial contact with Earth, and credits the beginning of the modern UFO era with the Colorado Springs radio transmissions of Nikola Tesla, which led to extraterrestrials sending interstellar craft to investigate. This culminated in flying saucer crash incidents such as Roswell (1947) and Aztec (1948), and the establishment of formal diplomatic relations with a human looking group of extraterrestrials during the Eisenhower administration.

much more at the link.

So who has a connection to the DIA?

On April 17, 2012, President Barack Obama nominated Flynn to be the 18th director of the Defense Intelligence Agency. Flynn took command of the DIA in July 2012. He simultaneously became commander of the Joint Functional Component Command for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and chair of the Military Intelligence Board.

en.wikipedia.org...

why did Flynn leave?

Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn is expected to end his tenure as DIA director this summer, about a year before he was scheduled to depart, according to officials who said Flynn faced pressure from Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. and others in recent months. His deputy, David Shedd, had been in his job since 2010.

www.washingtonpost.com... 5-188ebe1fa93b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d3357e7bf748

For your consideration.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Who do you think will be sitting on the Military Tribunals ?

Rogers departure. Intel.
Sessions departure. Law.
Kelly departure. Warfare/MIL
Mattis departure. Warfare/MIL

Looks like a court to me.
edit on 12/20/2018 by pteridine because: corrected

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

The implication is that these people need to be on the right side...Military... when the government is shut down and cleaned out?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Notice "q" only shows up after, pretending to have prior-knowledge and feeds you lies with "Future proves past"

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: xuenchen

Notice "q" only shows up after, pretending to have prior-knowledge and feeds you lies with "Future proves past"

Are you sure you're not talking about Bush Obama or Clinton?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Trump’s new Space Force to reside under Department of the Air Force

The proposed structure of the new service — which retains the moniker of Space Force that is favored by Trump — most closely mirrors the Space Corps proposal originally offered by Rep. Mike Rogers, the Alabama Republican who chairs the House Armed Services Committee’s strategic forces committee.

www.defensenews.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
For those interested the borderwall fund is at 9, 593, 249 with 158,116 contributors . Think it will hit 10 mil by midnight.

I know we will never reach 1 billion but this does say something.

One thing POTUS could do is put the names on one or two of the sections in honor of contributors

edit: BTW, NBC did mention on our 5:30 news that there had been 8 million donated...in 5 days. Go Fund me site says it was started on the 16th.
edit on 20-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join