It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: seinfeld

originally posted by: xuenchen
New Post !!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 28b403 No.4400956 📁
Dec 20 2018 21:02:56 (EST)
Rogers departure. Intel.
Sessions departure. Law.
Kelly departure. Warfare/MIL
Mattis departure. Warfare/MIL
Notice a pattern?
Q

@ Q: The pattern that Trump has lost his knack for employing the right people and is still looking for white hats?

ETA: Mattis did a good job, why is he leaving?

Folks are trained, tested, and hired for a very specific job. Once the job is complete they move on and someone replaces - no one who replaces is less qualified or less valuable.

All four could testify btw...

The pattern to me is obvious, each does the job, quietly, no leaks, no yammering. They leave with some "nice to serve DJT but... (the pattern is the same with the good guys)" giving the press the fuel to fire "DJT is crazy."

One that last point. If you are insane, everyone else seems insane. If you are of a 200+ IQ, everyone seems insane to you. The actions of a 200 IQ person seems insane to everyone around them as they cannot process information in the same way. (please the IQ is a metaphor!!!). The Q plan is quite literally out of this world, not possible to grasp unless one is on the same vibrational level - so actions in isolation seem insane.

Consider the DJT/Q plan is World Wide - 7 billion known humans, maybe millions of DS and support and seemingly countless structures employing people who do not want to lose there jobs or go to jail or die - in some cases soul level oblivion...

THAT IS THE JOB, the secondary job is things like poverty restructuring etc. His/their job, the ENTIRE JOB, is to end Humans As Currency - unless one fully graps both the concept and the truth DJT and his actions can seem to make little sense.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You'd do good in the Department of Spirituality. We'll have one of those one day, once all Q is said and done.

I'll go join the Space Force.

Rel will go into Cryptography at a reformed NSA.

edit on 20-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: xuenchen

Notice "q" only shows up after, pretending to have prior-knowledge and feeds you lies with "Future proves past"

Why would anybody be interested in "noticing" that?

😆🐴😆

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Didnt Q allude to civilians being apart of a military tiribunal? Or was that just an interpetation?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
For those interested the borderwall fund is at 9, 593, 249 with 158,116 contributors . Think it will hit 10 mil by midnight.

This is dumbest most costly and least effective strategy to go about securing our borders.

You want to secure it then prosecute American companies hiring illegals FIRST to a point the risk doesnt make financial sense for them. then build the multi billion wall if required. My bet is that it wont be required like its not required in Canada.

Secondly if you dont get rid of the incentive for them to come illegally they will just go above it ,below it, and around it. They have been using ultralight and tunnels already to circumvent walls and border protection.

The fact trump primarly talks about the wall and not the american companies hiring them is why i think we changed from one deep state to another. He isnt being transparent and honest with the illegal immigration issue.
edit on 071231America/ChicagoThu, 20 Dec 2018 21:07:10 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 071231America/ChicagoThu, 20 Dec 2018 21:07:49 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Link to ABC news article on Bush

Civilians Could Serve on Military Tribunals
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 11 Dec 2018 - 2:50:06 PM

abcnews.go.com...📁
Think Graham KAV exchange.
Q

edit on 12/20/2018 by pteridine because: ETA

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

And we still have those special placeholders awaiting = #2481 - 2489.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wow...global MSM freaking out over Syria pull out. Brennan nervous breakdown. Both Reps and Dems furious. Good choice POTUS.

Its the MSM Freakshow that renews my hope in the Plan.
edit on 20-12-2018 by seinfeld because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
SerialBrain2 - Trump, Q, Gingerbread, Stockings and GITMO. PART1

If there was a Cicada 3301 winner or runner-up this guy was it.
edit on 20-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

For those interested the borderwall fund is at 9, 593, 249 with 158,116 contributors . Think it will hit 10 mil by midnight.

This is dumbest most costly and least effective strategy to go about securing our borders.

You want to secure it then prosecute American companies hiring illegals FIRST to a point the risk doesnt make financial sense for them. then build the multi billion wall if required. My bet is that it wont be required like its not required in Canada.

Secondly if you dont get rid of the incentive for them to come illegally they will just go above it ,below it, and around it. They have been using ultralight and tunnels already to circumvent walls and border protection.

The fact trump primarly talks about the wall and not the american companies hiring them is why i think we changed from one deep state to another. He isnt being transparent and honest with the illegal immigration issue.

I am no expert in any of this. Just a Texan that lives with the aftermath.

It may seem dumb to you and I don't know if it is the best thing to do. But considering other options, it is the best thing going. That wall is going down about 6 feet.

The american companies that hire illegals are small local construction, lawn service, farming, maids, etc. Large companies use green cards for qualified workers. These people don't come from Mexico or Central America.

How many illegal immigrants come across Canada's border yearly???

Agree, the incentive is our welfare system and that needs to be taken away as at last count 63+ percent are on welfare of some kind even 10 years post immigration.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I know we will never reach 1 billion but this does say something.

One thing POTUS could do is put the names on one or two of the sections in honor of contributors

edit: BTW, NBC did mention on our 5:30 news that there had been 8 million donated...in 5 days. Go Fund me site says it was started on the 16th.

Now at $10,143,116 of $1.0B goal
Raised by 166,701 people in 3 days

ATS being d*ck head again not letting load a picture

Everybody who is following #Qanon needs to chip in $17.00 to this effort. This will send a StRONG message #WWG1WGA . Retweet this if you agree. #MAGA #GoFundTheWall @realDonaldTrump , the people are sending you a message and you need to spread it!

Twitter

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Replying to myself

At 10:10 Central Time Funding has hit 10,288,890

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q Map just updated post labels. It was kind of obvious but I like getting something right occasionally.

Key Judges/Jurors for Upcoming Military Tribunals?
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI 20 Dec 2018 - 9:02:56 PM

Rogers departure. Intel.
Sessions departure. Law.
Kelly departure. Warfare/MIL
Mattis departure. Warfare/MIL
Notice a pattern?
Q

ETA: Can you imagine people having to face Mad Dog as a Judge?

edit on 12/20/2018 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
SerialBrain2 - Trump, Q, Gingerbread, Stockings and GITMO. PART1

If there was a Cicada 3301 winner or runner-up this guy was it.

Very good find.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
In Memory of JFK

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

That's not the point, dingus.

My bet is that it wont be required like its not required in Canada.

While referencing,

Mankind At The Turning Point:
The Second Report To The Club Of Rome

...and taking into account Latin America, we either absorb the lot or pay to reduce the growing disparity between developing nations.

The third option is sovereignty and natural selection.

...which in all fairness, would likely lead to conflict.

edit on 21-12-2018 by eisegesis because: stopgaps

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Any wall, without incremental ground penetrating radar stations set up along the entirety is absolutely useless..

I don't say that because i am against the wall,on the contrary I am for it..

But to try and sell it to the obstructionist's as an underground solid wall to a certain depth is counter productive..

It only need be deep enough for the response team to have adequate time to respond to a signal of under ground disruption(earth moving) before the smugglers can complete a tunnel..

As always, the above is my opinion only.

--

Also,another quick /thumbs up and wave of appreciation to sabre,and Everyone Else who takes the time to repost the drops here daily.

I can't speak, and won't speak for the other thread lurkers, but I do appreciate it.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Throwing everything at the fan now

Putin issues warning...

Speaking at his annual news conference, Putin warned that “it could lead to the destruction of civilization as a whole and maybe even our planet.”....As for what he described as U.S. reluctance to extend the New START nuclear arms reduction treaty, he said: “You aren’t interested? You don’t need it? OK, we will survive. ... But it will be very bad for the whole of humankind, because it would take us to a very dangerous area.”

Boogyman fishing for a deal

Other rocket man is just peeved and worried that things could unravel due to sell off in oil futures.

Oil makes the Russian economy go around. The old way of bumping the pice of oil was war and or rumors of war, so Medium Rocket Man is just doing what he knows best, which is straight out of the old playbook.

The market is intesting right now. We have a major selloff on Wall Street, but none of the traditional indicators that I watch are really pointing to a real economic downturn. There is some uncertainty in the market due to the looming third round of tariffs, but agian a lot of companies are shifting and adjusting manufacturing and sourcing to deal with and partially offset the increased cost of Chinese imports.

So, you are correct, MT, Putin is just looking for a deal. He's representig Team Russia, as he should, but his negotiating tactics died with Leonid Brezhnev. Maybe he should take a few classes at Trump U, just to freshen up the old CV.
edit on 20-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: carewemust

Makes ya wonder. Bet they will really have a core meltdown when POTUS next withdraws troops from Afghanistan.
Ooops, goodbye opium trade.
Or maybe $2.6B Iran owes to all the families of fallen Marines & Sailors in Beirut bombing.

Plus 9/11 damages, already adjudicated.

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join