It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

THIS guy is a true American hero!

Brian Kolfage

Already raised over 7.5 million for your border wall...

We the People Will Fund the Wall

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
imagine being so brainwashed that you support building walls to keep you in, imagine if Hillary or Obama wanted to build a wall, all the Patriots would be crying about the "Illuminati" and "New World Order" locking us inside walls etc, they would say Obama or Hillary are communist Islamic dictators etc

If you don't have a passport, you are virtually locked in the country.

If I wanted to leave right now I couldn't, simply because it would take a while to get the paperwork processed.

But even with a passport, even if I walk to an approved point of entry, I may be denied access to Canada or Mexico.

The wall doesn't and wouldn't keep people who are following the law exit or entry.

Your argument is sort of crappy. Nothing personal, it just is.

Any administration who built a wall with the intention of thwarting movement out would probably have a bad day against a well-armed public.

Nice try, though.

Welp, I'm off to get some Mexican food with the fam. See ya all later.

Burrito San Jose, here I come.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

cranky, this is because they still have deliberate flying of drones near the runway and have not been able to catch the controller.

Apparently normal drone batteries only last 15 minutes flight time, so someone has obviously got a number of drones as they have been spotted 60 times in the last 24 hours.

Every time the police get close to the location of the controller the drones disappear again.

This implies that whoever is doing it can tell when the police are getting close!

I surmised earlier that it could be someone trying to stop someone else leaving through Gatwick, perhaps Assange.

I think it was EMN who discovered that counter terrorism police sped to Ecuadorian Embassy around lunchtime today using the excuse of possible bomb in street bin.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Sabre - whole town is qurious

JNC -

Looks like a New phase coming my friend...

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
20m20 minutes ago

General Jim Mattis will be retiring, with distinction, at the end of February, after having served my Administration as Secretary of Defense for the past two years. During Jim’s tenure, tremendous progress has been made, especially with respect to the purchase of new fighting....

DJT tweet

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Curious to know what General Flynn's status will be at the end of Feburary, both sides now have until March 13 to file a status report with the court

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
BBC message alert has just told me that:

"US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis to quit Trump cabinet, citing importance of respecting allies and building partnerships"

WTF... is this 4D chess around govt shutdown/martial law?

Also... does this mean getting an Acting Defense Secretary?
edit on 20-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus

Curious to know what General Flynn's status will be at the end of Feburary, both sides now have until March 13 to file a status report with the court

Flynn knew the FBI/Comey Page etc was beyond corrupt.

Flynn is an intelligence guy.

FBI sends folks to "chat" with him and he suddenly becomes joe civilian?

My guess he's got a lot of official testifying to do come Feb...

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

"US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis to quit Trump cabinet, citing importance of respecting allies and building partnerships"

Tweet: "General Jim Mattis will be retiring... "General Mattis was a great help to me in getting allies and other countries to pay their share of military obligations. A new Secretary of Defense will be named shortly. I greatly thank Jim for his service!"

BBC = 'I think what the president means is..." Clowns, it is not that they can't get it right, the refuse to.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Wow! Purple Heart Recipient triple amputee veteran.

Q should send some Patriot traffic his way

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Is it because is [Mattis] is "q+" and needs to free up time

laughable

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I love Mexican food but, have you tried Canadian cuisine?

Here are 17 of our best traditional dishes: Link

#11 is particularly delishious if you fancy candy for desert...and don't mind eating a little bit of snow (not yellow, of course, lol).

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Absolutely! So should we, if we can. Share to social media.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

edit on 20-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: Poof

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

He has served well. I'm sure he has disagreements with how to proceed with things. It's not like the status quo in Afghanistan and other places in the world has worked out great. WW2 was over in 6 years and yet.....we are still in Afghanistan.

Trump has rubbed most of NATO the wrong way by asking them PUBLICY to pony up more to the defense of Europe. Has the diplomacy of the past 6 Administrations got Nato to contribute more?

I loved watching the liberal left explode about leaving Syria.....remember when they were saying the same thing about Iraq? Syria is a mess and it won't get fixed soon by ANYONE. We were there mainly to make sure Turkey didn't slaughter the Kurds.

Who allowed the Russians into Syria in the first place by supporting the fall of Assad?

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL! American Masons don't know what they're talking about. The Kernel is no exception. Respectfully, our Swiss Chalet chicken beats KFC by far, sir! (I don't know why we call it Swiss.....) Anyway, now I'll probably get sanctioned by Mods for thread drift, thank you very much.

Colonel Harland Sanders

edit on 20-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Self edited to prevent thread drift.

edit on 12202018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
12/20/2018

FINALLY!..A DEEP STATE Official goes to prison:

James Wolfe, the high-level Senate intelligence staffer who pleaded guilty in October to lying to investigators probing systemic leaks of classified information, was sentenced Thursday to two months in prison, plus four months of supervised release -- well under the two-year term prosecutors had aggressively sought.

Wolfe had served for 29 years as the security director at the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI), where he was responsible for handling virtually all critical classified information coming to the Senate from the executive branch.

The Justice Department wrote in court filings that it wanted Wolfe punished harshly because he had "significantly endangered" national security, even as Wolfe's attorneys -- and senators on the SSCI -- urged leniency.

U.S. District Court Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, who was appointed to the bench by President Barack Obama, noted in court that Wolfe was well aware of the “value of truthfulness in a national security investigation.”

But Jackson ultimately sided with federal sentencing guidelines that called for a term of between zero and six months of imprisonment. The judge fined Wolfe $7,500 and said she'd recommend that he serve his brief term at a minimum-security facility in Maryland.

"I am sorry. I am beyond embarrassed," Wolfe said in court prior to his sentence. "I am beyond humiliated. I am beyond mortified."
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Wolfe got off easy, considering he leaked the entire TOP SECRET FISA-FBI Trump Campaign Spy Warrant to his news media friends in 2017. The DOJ ignored that serious felony!

-cwm

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join