It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Clinton Foundation Whistle-Blower - Seizes Evidence Damning to Clintons-DOJ-FBI.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Does anyone know who this Dennis Nathan Cain is? Who he worked for? In what capacity? I've seen him described as an employee of a government contractor and as an FBI contractor specifically. But no company name or position is cited...

And can someone help me understand what kind of evidence would show the FBI/Mueller didn't investigate properly? I can't wrap my head around that. How would this guy know what the FBI/Mueller did or did not investigate? What evidence could prove otherwise?

Anyone? Skool me...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Do the initials D.N.C. mean anything?

Probably not...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The only Dennis Cain that I found (using a public records search) in Union Bridge Maryland is 43 years old and doesn't have anything relating to the FBI listed in his work history. He has the US Navy, Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard, DSA, and a bunch of other tech companies listed going back to 2000 (most recent job listed was started in November 2017). His LinkedIn page also doesn't show any connection to the FBI.

The site I used to look him up is open-source and free to access, and his LinkedIn page is also open, though he goes by Nathan Cain on there. The jobs match up exactly to what I found through the other site and "Nathan Cain" is listed as a "may also go by" name.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

So you've got nothing?

Okay... Cool.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I have yet to see one piece of news from Theconservativetreehouse.com that was true.
Just another conservative fan-fiction site.
Its not even hard to prove. Just look at Xuenchen and Carewemust posting history and all the outrageous stories this site has published

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A little more info on the Raid and what Mueller may be up to.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The raid was permitted by a court order signed on Nov. 15 by federal magistrate Stephanie A. Gallagher in the U.S. District Court for Baltimore and obtained by TheDCNF.

According to the Daily Caller, his lawyer is Michael Socarras, probably of Schmitz Soccaras

dailycaller.com...
edit on 30-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
From your link:

Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Rosenstein and the rest of the Deep Sate criminals involved are frantically trying to remove Trump from office to cover up their crimes.

Interesting that they would raid the home of a whistleblower who actually followed the statute for such.
Perhaps he would have had better luck had he given the info to a university professor and asked him to deliver it to the nyt.
That is acceptable, right?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thank you! That's pretty much what I was finding -- except you confirmed what I was wondering about if "Nathan Cain" was an aka. All very curious.

Any thoughts about what might constitute evidence of failure to properly investigate?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Everybody is talking about that in other threads 😁

You're getting your "fakes" and "feigns" mixed up again😎

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Ahhhh -- Thank you!

I didn't even think to check out the attorney. D'oh!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Are you referring to the Guardian claiming Manafort met with Assange, then backpedaling, and Politico claiming it was “Russians” who tricked the media into that claim?

Sorry asking for a friend.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yeah but both sides are idiotic and gullible. Politico claims now Russians tricked the guardian re Manafort and Assange.

Media and dnc has convinced democrats there is a giant Russian conspiracy. They’ve convinced dems that literally there are Nazis everywhere and trump is literally Hitler. Etc ad infinitum.

a reply to: soundguy

edit on 30-11-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Check your PMs.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Are you referring to the Guardian claiming Manafort met with Assange, then backpedaling, and Politico claiming it was “Russians” who tricked the media into that claim?

Sorry asking for a friend.

Written by ex-CIA under a pen name no less.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Propagandalf

Interesting that the law firm specializes in government intelligence and defense contractors, eh?

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: carewemust

If evidence against the Clinton Foundation has been seized by the Justice Department/FBI, then Federal Prosecutor Huber will not have everything he needs, in order to back up his claims of lawlessness in/by the foundation.

-CareWeMust

Are we watching the government of the US tear itself to pieces?

No...I would say the government is still unified, for the most part. Unified against what's in the best interest of U.S. Citizens. And unified against President Trump's efforts to drain the swamp.

Damn, don't believe your lieing eyes believe what trump tells you. Sheesh, he aint draining *snip.

He's not going slowly.
He's not being impeded.
He's not super 4d chessing.

He's not "draining the swamp".

Period.

He doesn't care. Not about you, or the swamp, or anything except putting his people all the same old same old corruptable positions.

You got scammed.

Suckers.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

Can you name a few of the things he has done that you felt was empowering the swamp?

I felt there is a reason for the media fall on the sword meltdown since day one of his presidency apparently they are scared of something?

edit on 30-11-2018 by Saiker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

That doesnt even matter... This is complete bullschitt
edit on 11302018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Its so amazing how these hard right sites get all the news that the real news agencies never seem to get.
They cover the hard hitting stories that MSM refuses to cover...
OR

Hahahahahahahahahahah

What it appears is that someone has been triggered into an emotional response that has nothing to do with the OP.

Do I really need to say more. In case you forgot, the above quote, soon to be my new signature line belongs to yourself. Congratulations, you have made me laugh hysterically twice just today, thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join