It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Clinton Foundation Whistle-Blower - Seizes Evidence Damning to Clintons-DOJ-FBI.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.

according to the whistleblower’s attorney. a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.

Is there ANY real evidence besides a lawyers word that these documents had anything to do with real crimes?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Extorris

Thank you -- I'm not seeing it either.

I find it very odd that none of the articles I've read have even addressed what govt contractor he was working for or how he would have access to any such evidence. Isn't that pretty important?

Assuming "whistleblower by proxy" isn't a thing, if Cain has no legitimate access to such info, then the fed charges make perfect sense.

And I still can't think of what this evidence might be!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Could all be window dressing.

The back rooms is where the action always is.

🚬💨

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Could all be window dressing.💨

Could very well be.

At least one source is calling him an "FBI informant" which got alarm bells going off in my head...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I still fail to understand why they haven't been abolished (either directly or via executive clearance revocation) and replaced with a private company.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

🚬💨

He is actively looking for work.
I have seen his full resume.
It is not window dressing.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The swamp is never going to get drained when we have swamp creatures like Whitaker filling it right back up!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.

according to the whistleblower’s attorney. a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.

Is there ANY real evidence besides a lawyers word that these documents had anything to do with real crimes?

It's not even really the attorney's word. It's the DCNF's word that that's the attorney's word.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Extorris

He is actively looking for work.
I have seen his full resume.
It is not window dressing.

A likely story.

Window Dressing and shady cloaking 😎

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The FBI Director is Christopher Wray.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Just because he has the power to do It doesn't make it right. No president should have the power to pardon anyone when the investigations involve them. It's simply a conflict of interest and puts presidents above the law.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If Trump cared about Americans and this country, he wouldn't be dividing this country and attacking the press as fake news. Hell, he spews lies almost every day, yet he attacks the press as liars??? What's worse is the press has PROVEN his lies and numerous contradictions with recorded video of him. How can you ignore this and agree with his attacks on the press?

He is more concerned about his own self-interests than the American people. If he cared so much about the American people he would be working with both houses of congress to pass an affordable health care plan for all Americans. Address the huge problem of outrageous debt college graduates are facing. Fund public education instead of trying to bankrupt it in favor of charter schools. Pass a higher tax cut plan that benefits the majority of Americans instead of giving a huge tax cut to corporate America (which he of course will benefit from). Release his taxes to prove he has nothing to hide! Stop spreading hate speech which has fueled racial hate groups across this country and address the gun problem in this country.

As president, he has the responsibility to work with both political parties and help push for legislation for the benefit of all Americans. We have a do nothing congress because of all the finger pointing and political attacks. Trump has done absolutely nothing but fuel this political divide. Not only in congress but the entire country! Yet you feel he cares about the American people?? He cares more about himself than the American people, lol. The guy has absolutely no credibility and his need for self glorification is absolutely obnoxious!!

A president who really cared about this country and the American people, would be rolling up their sleeves and spending more time working with both sides of congress instead of campaigning to elect candidates of his political party! Congress has sat on their hands for too long and have ignored the needs of the people. Trump is doing nothing to address that. Instead, he's fueling the hate and divide in congress and the country.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I didnt read thru the 4 pages so if this has been posted my bad.

There were 2 raids today. The first one targeted a whistle blower dealing with the Clinton Foundation. This person had whistle blower protection and told the FBI agent in charge that. The agent ignored him, seized the thumb drive containing the info, rummaged thru his house for a further 6 hours and left. His lawyer then was contacted by the whistle-blower and directed him to turn over the copies of what was on the thumb drive to the 2 committees in the House / Senate dealing with this. The lawyer then contacted Huber / IG and told them what occurred.

A second raid was then conducted on the direction of Huber targeting a second unknown whistle blower. This person worked for the Clinton Foundation and provides the link between the Uranium 1 deal and the Clinton Foundation donations.

On Monday a report / or briefing is supposed to be released dealing with the FBI/DOJ investigation into the Clinton Foundation where it will be revealed Obama directed the DOJ/FBI to back off the Clinton Foundation investigation.

How true is any of this?

I guess we will see Monday. About 15 new Q drops hit today dealing with this so who knows. Here is Hannity show from tonight wading thru all of this mess.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: proteus33

Just because he has the power to do It doesn't make it right. No president should have the power to pardon anyone when the investigations involve them. It's simply a conflict of interest and puts presidents above the law.

The reason for the issue of Presidential pardons is how its laid out in the Constitution. Because pardon authority is given only to the President it falls into the political question doctrine. The Supreme Court has ruled that any authority that is granted to solely 1 branch of government cant be challenged in the courts for lack of jurisdiction. Hence the designation political question doctrine.

It requires the action to be reviewed by the people who can then determine to vote the person back into office or put someone else in his place.

There is a Supreme Court case coming up that deals with separate sovereigns (state government / federal government) and if its a violation of the 5th amendment to allow a person to be charged with the same crime at both levels of government. That challenge will include how Presidential pardons / Governor pardons are viewed. Essentially it wil do 1 of 2 things.

Keep the status quo
Make it where a person can only be charged at one level and will make it where a presidential pardon would block states from charging a person who was already charged at the Federal level / pardoned at the federal level.

The opposite is also present for the states.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

A second raid was then conducted on the direction of Huber targeting a second unknown whistle blower. This person worked for the Clinton Foundation and provides the link between the Uranium 1 deal and the Clinton Foundation donations. 

Wow -- this is brand new information to me. Thank you!

I'm going to listen to the Hannity video soon, if he doesn't cover this, can you point me in the direction for more info? (Please and thank you!)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Edit: John Soloman and Sara Carter have the scoop. It looks like the video was just posted about the second whistleblower that John Huber reached out to yesterday.

I didn't read anything about a second "raid". Just that John Huber reached out to contact another whistleblower in light of the raid on the first whistleblower.

edit on 1-12-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
Edit: John Soloman and Sara Carter have the scoop. It looks like the video was just posted about the second whistleblower that John Huber reached out to yesterday.

I didn't read anything about a second "raid". Just that John Huber reached out to contact another whistleblower in light of the raid on the first whistleblower.

I got the impression it was a raid, more or less, to make sure evidence doesn't disappear. Either way Monday should be interesting if any of this news is true.

ETA - after re-watching the Hannity video I was wrong. The 2nd whistleblower was contacted by prosecutors working for Huber. During the discussion they talked about the 1st raid and I got discombobulated.

The section in question in the youtubee link above starts at the 13:45 mark.

Apologies.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wow -- this is brand new information to me. Thank you!

I'm going to listen to the Hannity video soon, if he doesn't cover this, can you point me in the direction for more info? (Please and thank you!)

Starts at the 13:45 mark in the video. However I was wrong. It was not a second raid. Prosecutors working for Huber made contact with the 2nd whistleblower. I confused the 2 so apologies.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Thanks for the clarification -- still very intriguing!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join