It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Clinton Foundation Whistle-Blower - Seizes Evidence Damning to Clintons-DOJ-FBI.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Funny how this fake news hits when all the very bad and VERY REAL news about trump has been coming out huh?
Why arent we talking about Cohen admitting he lied to congress about trumps connections to russia?
why arent we talking about Manafort lying to Mueller and giving information to trump's lawyers about where his investigation is going. Why arent we talking about Roger Stone and Jerome Corsi and their connections and cooperation with wikileaks and the hacking by the Russians of the DNC? why are you all acting like none of that is happening but this nonsense about Clinton is still getting everyone creaming in their undies. I mean really talk about wearing blinders and seeing only what you want to see.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I gotta give it to you for your hopefulness. I dont know what fuels it but its strong in you.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What makes you think that they are completely unrelated?

Oh, there are two threads on Cohen.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Not unified against trump enough.
But the day is coming when they cannot simply say oh well he's new...
Muellers probe is ramping up and trumppy is panicked like never before in his miserable life.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Oh boy is this finally the one that blows it wide open? Lol..... are indictments imminent? Lol... right wingers proving time and time again they are gullible and should never be trusted with anything other than asking if you want fries with that. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Papa D has 11 more days before he is out of prison and can tell all.

Who? Serious question.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I really cant wait tiltrump is gone and this stupidity comes to an end.
Nonsense like we cant trust the justice department.

The justice department that is investigating and finding all kinds of crookedness with trump and his organization and his family. wonder w hy he wants you to believe you cant trust them.
LOL
This is the funniest yet. The more is revealed by Mueller the more trump backpedals and repeats himself like a crazy person.
I didnt do it. I didnt do the project I decided not to do the project. No Collusion No Collusion .... why wont anyone believe me whaaaaaaaaaaa!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Oh the memories are lapsing, and creative posts to direct the anti POTUS narrative weak.

How soon we forget lol

FlashBack - November 2016 - Homeland Security

The chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee warned Wednesday on Fox News that Hillary Clinton could be impeached if she were elected, essentially delegitimizing Clinton before Election Day.

Reacting to the FBI’s announcement last week that it was reviewing a newly discovered batch of emails related to Clinton’s use of a private email server as secretary of state, Rep. Michael McCaul (R-TX) was emphatic that impeachment would proceed if a criminal indictment of Clinton appeared imminent.

This investigation will continue whether she wins or not, but assuming she wins and the investigation goes forward, and it looks like an indictment is pending, at that point of time in the Constitution, the House of Representatives would engage in an impeachment trial,” McCaul said referring to a House investigation into Clinton’s e-mails. “It would go to the Senate, and impeachment proceedings and removal would take place.”

Of course nothing to see here LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'll Come back to this thread in a few days to see if you guys are still holding your breath.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

I will give you a widely held conspericy answer to your question

Many believe members of the FBI were in on the JFK assasination.

So to answer your question, it is very possible that the FBI can do an op without the White House knowing

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I really cant wait tiltrump is gone

Other than being frustrated to the point you can't type , you have 6 more years to wait. Then the stupid may commence again...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Agit8dChopThe justice department that is investigating and finding all kinds of crookedness with trump and his organization and his family

really, can you name 1?

PS
- looking at business interests in Russia while he was a private citizen is not a crime
- as soon as he won the nomination all work stopped
- nothing has happened since

i dont even know why i bother.. you dont even believe the garbage you type

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: odzeandennz

The identity of the Whistle-Blower is a secret, for obvious reasons. Apparently, even Hillary does not know his/her identity, since that person is still alive.

One can only wonder why they named the whistleblower if it's such a secret then, eh?

The whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain, had turned the documents over to the Department of Justice’s inspector general and both the House and Senate Intelligence committees, according to the lawyer.

Let's not try to ramp up the mystery and intrigue by not paying a shred of attention to due-diligence.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Forgive me for being skeptical, but these bombshell reports are getting stale and repetitive. The last ten million threads started this way have wound up never bearing any sort of fruit. I am beginning to see what the entire bash Clinton agenda was and its always been about assassinating her character and never about wrongdoing just the far-fetched theories in order to implant an agenda into the minds of the masses.

I am a conservative and would love to keep more of the money I worked for, but from here on out I won't be voting for this endless pointless bs agenda and honestly, I believe its why we lost the house.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

If evidence against the Clinton Foundation has been seized by the Justice Department/FBI, then Federal Prosecutor Huber will not have everything he needs, in order to back up his claims of lawlessness in/by the foundation.

Uhhhh the senate and house intelligence committees have it already.

Cain further told the FBI agent the potentially damaging classified information had been properly transmitted to the Senate and House Intelligence committees as permitted under the act, Socarras said.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh boy, so the fbi have captured secret documents that the senate already has, provided by a super top secret whistleblower named Dennis

This is super cereal!

edit on 30/11/18 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Imposter0

"McCabe" used as a "Metaphor" 😎

Positive note might be the White Hats found out about a plot by the Clintons to attack the whistleblower and "raided" to protect the product 😎

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I gotta give it to you for your hopefulness. I dont know what fuels it but its strong in you.

Thanks. You're pretty strong yourself, S.O.Me.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I'm hoping. I don't think AG Whitaker would enable any sort of "protect Hillary" raid.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There are still people who think big government figures are going to be punished for some actions on their part?

Hope springs eternal

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join