It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe1223

Interesting and I agree with what you said. If there was only 22 scientists technicians on this program it would be easy to guard every person 24 hours a day. With this type of information I would think that Bob would have a team of guards watching him around the clock.

Bobs own words were the first question asked at the interview at the EG&G Building was "Do you know John lear?" That means the personnel conducting the interview already knew the answer second if they had to ask him this type of question he would not had been a candidate for the job. Its similar to when asked to work on a program if you have to ask your wife's permission thts an instant disqualification.

Lazar maintains he worked for The Navy (DNI) and had Majestic Clearance 38 levels above TS.. What background check would they have conducted and how long would it take would they had found out about the illegal brothel on the same street that George Knapp was living on ? Yes they would had found out and known all about it. If the program exists its the most classified program in the world there is no doubt 9 flying discs.

Using Bobs own transcripts and terminy one thing that most people who believe the story think is that Bob was out there full time at S-4 5 days a week. He was at the S-4 location It was 6 times total when you go over his transcripts and I think I can explain why this is the case which has to do with his W-2 which states he made a total of $958.11. Six times is not enough time to learn anything especially if the first several days you being debriefed going over material about the ETs and the Geo organ Zeta Reticuli star system the time does not add up. He made incredible discoveries going there once a month and working the buddy system with Barry Castillo.

Also the illegal brothel and the legal brothel which was The Honeysuckle ranch would had disqualified him for a Civilian TS clearance. Bad credit will disqualify you from a Civilian TS clearance they do not use people who are susceptible to bribes espionage like you stated above workers at Area-51 are heavily monitored. Using Bob Lazar logic the first thing Lazar does is runs to John Lears home and says "I saw a disc today?" Lear says "Theirs or ours?" Bob says "Theirs" then Lear tells him "Bob you're crazy you shouldn't had come to his house and told me you're being followed." Bob replies says he doesn't care because he had seen John Lear take so much heat and flack who that he just wanted to let John know he was right.

Bobs logic risking everything a great deal of time in prison and his job is ok makes no sense why would he do this ? The 10 yrs in jail $10,000 fine Bob said it was called a 10/10 agreement is hard to believe. I would think it would be a much heavier penalty. So he risks 10 yrs in prison and his rights as a citizen would had been taken away as well. Using logic here what would you do ?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigpappy51
The Sport Model is identical to The Billy Meier pleiadian craft which John Lear clearly states in his most recent YT video on channel Age Of Truth TV that the tapes that Gene Huff and Bob saw that the appraisal was traded for was the Billy Meier tapes. I do not believe Meier never have but if Meier was telling the truth that means his much larger Pleiadian ETs drive the same craft as these much smaller seated Sport Model craft does.

Are you serious?

I'm asking that rhetorically I guess - I've checked it out and you are right, it's identical.

So I guess there are four options:
- Bob knowingly copied the Billy Saucer
- Bob unknowingly copied the Billy Saucer due to memories
- Bob was shown the same saucer as the Billy Meier pleiadian craft
- Bob and Billy have some other connection we are unaware of (I think this extremely unlikely)

This all becomes the more difficult if you consider Billy was honest (I don't).

How did S4 end up with the Billy Meier pleiadian craft?
edit on 20-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Here's hoping it's not 'more of the same' as these types of films/doco's usually are.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Trust me...if Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell is involved, it will be. Hunt For The Skinwalker was a HUGE disappointment for me, regurgitating the same undocumented stories we heard before. Boring documentary, that had no compelling evidence, except for a few UTE Indians and researchers from NIDS telling their "stories." The reviews on Amazon.com say it all...I wish I hadn't paid to watch it on Amazon Prime.

I wish both, Lazar and Corbell would hop on board a "sport model" UFO and visit the Pleiadians, on a long, extended vacation.

edit on 11/20/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Heres the story of how Lazar met Lear. Gene Huff contacts john Lear and tells him he would like to trade a real estate appraisal on John Lears home for a copy of John Lears UFO tapes this was 1988. Well guess what tapes they were ? The Billy Meier tapes there was no internet back then.

Gene Huff shows up with Bob Lazar meets John Lear and Bob argues with Huff and Lear saying Flying Saucers are not real and how he worked at Los Alamos and he would know if they were real. So Bobs Sport Model happens to look just like the Beamship as Meier called it this story is very simple to put together I have studied it for years and can explain the way everything came together.

Bob was helping Gene measure rooms in Johns home for a real estate appraisal which I always questioned no one knew back then John didn't have an inheritance from Bill Lear Sr. So how did Huff know John needed money ? John got the house very cheap it was up for auction and everyone knew John lear was coming to bid on the house so no one showed up to bid against him I think he paid $150,000 for the house which was a steal. With that said I guess it was a lucky guess ever see Johns Home the guest home in the back is larger than the average home it's a massive property.

Remember this is 1988 and 1989 and also John Lear used to not believe the Meier story but after Bob Sport Model looked just like Billy Meiers Beamship I guess Lear changed his mind about Meier ? My logic is simple say the Pleiadians are real and that ship Meier has shown the world is real which was long before Bobs drawing why would the little 3 to 4 feet tall greys have the same ship as the much larger and well built Pleiadians ? It would be similar to going to another solar system and seeing a new corvette being driven around.

I wanted to put the photo for comparison of the Sport Model and the Meier Beamship and couldn't figure it out I haven't posted on here in quite some time and I noticed the formats changed. I think he copied Billy Meiers Beamship there no doubt about it I also believe the Meier craft/story is fake as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigpappy51
a reply to: ctj83

Heres the story of how Lazar met Lear. Gene Huff contacts john Lear and tells him he would like to trade a real estate appraisal on John Lears home for a copy of John Lears UFO tapes this was 1988. Well guess what tapes they were ? The Billy Meier tapes there was no internet back then.

Gene Huff shows up with Bob Lazar meets John Lear and Bob argues with Huff and Lear saying Flying Saucers are not real and how he worked at Los Alamos and he would know if they were real. So Bobs Sport Model happens to look just like the Beamship as Meier called it this story is very simple to put together I have studied it for years and can explain the way everything came together.

Bob was helping Gene measure rooms in Johns home for a real estate appraisal which I always questioned no one knew back then John didn't have an inheritance from Bill Lear Sr. So how did Huff know John needed money ? John got the house very cheap it was up for auction and everyone knew John lear was coming to bid on the house so no one showed up to bid against him I think he paid $150,000 for the house which was a steal. With that said I guess it was a lucky guess ever see Johns Home the guest home in the back is larger than the average home it's a massive property.

Remember this is 1988 and 1989 and also John Lear used to not believe the Meier story but after Bob Sport Model looked just like Billy Meiers Beamship I guess Lear changed his mind about Meier ? My logic is simple say the Pleiadians are real and that ship Meier has shown the world is real which was long before Bobs drawing why would the little 3 to 4 feet tall greys have the same ship as the much larger and well built Pleiadians ? It would be similar to going to another solar system and seeing a new corvette being driven around.

I wanted to put the photo for comparison of the Sport Model and the Meier Beamship and couldn't figure it out I haven't posted on here in quite some time and I noticed the formats changed. I think he copied Billy Meiers Beamship there no doubt about it I also believe the Meier craft/story is fake as well.

You are joking right? Billy Meier is a complete fraud! Most of of his video and photo evidence is laughable and embarrassing, and one of the reasons this subject is laughed at because gullible people like you believe this rubbish!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I thought we decided he was not reliable. Do we need to bring up the fake ray gun picture to remind everyone.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I thought we decided he was not reliable. Do we need to bring up the fake ray gun picture to remind everyone.

Or the vanishing trees, or the bin lids, or the photos of the ships that are obviously close to the camera!

He has turned into a cult like figure, and all cults have blind followers!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Bob Lazars story is fascinating without any doubt but there are a few things doesn't fit. There was a cool thread a few months ago about Lazars knowlegde about physics and it shows he isn't that fit.

That is what i found:
THE BOB LAZAR FRAUD

Maybe all these crafts are manmade, maybe there is a organisation within the secret service. Until today there is no single evidence that aliens visiting earth. There are billions of cameras around the globe, the sky is monitored every second, and on youtube you find millions of clear airplane videos but all the ufo-vids are blurry. Why is that?

My theorie: There is something, but no one knows what it is, including the governement. There is no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

As the 57 year old son of a Retired USAF Lt. Col., I believe that the government knows what's going on. My late father knew I had I tremendous interest in UFOs growing up, but he never wanted to discuss the subject with me, even as a young adult. I had a hunch he was sworn to secrecy and feared the repercussions. As far as Bob Lazar, IMO, he's a fraud. He may have worked at area 51, but there's no way the government would allow him to divulge top secret knowledge on alien technology to the public. He would have "disappeared" long ago. Too many gullible people, who salivate at the prospect of UFO disclosure, without using common sense. The truth is...the government has been keeping top secret information undisclosed and locked up for decades...they're good at what they do and they're not about to let the public in on it. That's my 2 cents.

edit on 11/20/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

This story about Bob Lazar at S4 , and the nikol atesla book on occult ether physics was originally how I found above top secret!

Still a really intriguing story , and I hope there are some new chunks of info which havent been heard yet !

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
He could have jumped head first into the Paranormal Money Machine, but did not.
It certainly makes him more believable. That was/is the kind of fame most people dream about.
Can't wait to see more of Bob and George.

I'm not saying his story is made up (intentionally/consciously lying or subconsciously lying).....but not everyone who spins tall tales does so for money or glory. Some people just make up stories for reasons that he rest of us don't find rational or can't understand.

Again, I'm not saying Lazar's story is necessarily made up, but I'm just saying the lack of moneatry gain or lack of pursaunce of fame is not good evidence that it is true, either.

edit on 20/11/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Look forward to perhaps seeing this new movie one day.

Perhaps a timely reminder to view "Dreamland" (1996) again, as a memory boost.
Always enjoyed this movie too.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I believe that he did work there, that he did go to Area 51 or at least one of the facilities in close proximity on the range and that other people who are known to have worked there have verified these parts of the story, how he managed to slip through the net in regards to his credentials and Tellers hiring of him et al is a human error and a mistake that I think haunted Teller for quite a long time, which is why he got so angry in a TV interview about it when Lazars name came up.

The fact that Lazar was caught taking his buddies out there to view secret weapons tests(particle beam weapons) would NOT have gone down well with the top brass....at all! I believe the part of his story that doesn't add up, is the actual UFO /Sports Model element. (forget Element 115 - this was mentioned in high school chemistry books in the 1970s)

How would he still be walking/talking and alive and not in prison... say it was aliens.. then if the government did make a move, people would have assumed he was telling the truth. However I do believe that he was harassed as Knapp has stated in terms of being followed etc, that all adds up with the MIC being very angry at someone who could have blown the lid of secret weapons, I bet they were quite glad when he started talking about Alienz..

We shouldn't expect the film to answer all of the questions and it maybe like the SWR film, in terms of an introduction to the story for people that are not familiar, but it would be cool if like the SWR film, if there is unseen footage from Knapps archives again. I do hope that there is a sense of objectivity and actual investigation AND that some of the harder questions that have hung around the Lazar story are took head on and explored in this film. If its just a Lazar-love in, I don't think it will achieve much other than raising the profile of same old story again.

edit on p04802182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I always believed the guy believed what he was saying AND that at least to some extend it was accurate but given the nature of the subject, the fact he was NOT dead while revealing super secret program's I also had a slight suspicion he may have been the victim or a brainwashing or programming technique or that I could be mistaken and he could be cointel of some kind or perhaps a partial disclosure.
At any rate he is alive and well unlike a lot of other whistle blowers.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

thats the thing though , it sounds so far fetched that the government dont need to take him out !

when there are far more "real" conspiracies which can get the government into hot water !
that have more real world implications for peace on earth!

I mean any government can turn around and say don't talk rubbish there is no such thing, no evidence or proof
but talk about election rigging, torture, warmongering /profiteering , fraud , sex scandal etc then you will likely disappear!

I mean look at snowden , or Julian Assange , they arent talking out of this world government cover up
they are just talking about general skull duggery

for Bob , they can just say he is one fruit loop short of a box and be done with it !

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Well here's to hoping the documentary will go into way more detail then what's already online about the alien space craft, aliens, and reverse engineering.

I wouldn't get my hopes up.

While I believe the majority of Lazar's story, for reasons of my own, I doubt there will ever be much more released about it, because it seems he pretty much already released what he knows. There's actually quite a bit of detail out there on it. Heck, just buy the Testor model kit of the UFO, and it has plenty of it, right there.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

Bob Lazars story is fascinating without any doubt but there are a few things doesn't fit. There was a cool thread a few months ago about Lazars knowlegde about physics and it shows he isn't that fit.

That is what i found:
THE BOB LAZAR FRAUD

Maybe all these crafts are manmade, maybe there is a organisation within the secret service. Until today there is no single evidence that aliens visiting earth. There are billions of cameras around the globe, the sky is monitored every second, and on youtube you find millions of clear airplane videos but all the ufo-vids are blurry. Why is that?

My theorie: There is something, but no one knows what it is, including the governement. There is no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose.

You ever hear of optical camoflage? That is why pics are blurry ,and honestly if they are advanced enough to fly here from there we couldn't find them if they don't want to be found.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

True..

If I was heading up let's say, Lockheed Martins secret technology division, I would have a room all laid out with realistic enough looking "UFOS", some pretend technical documents and a false history of the subject solely for the purpose of catching out new employees. Let's call it thier "probationary period".

I would then monitor thier communications, social media and everything. If they blabbed about these "UFO'S" , I'd kick them out the door and no-one would belive them anyway.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Gotta wonder how his amazing claims were investigated.

I'll wait for the DVD.

Oh...wait...

I didn't know they were investigated. I figured it was just a guy telling a story about things he saw and experienced, take it or leave it. Not everything has to be an investigation of claims.

And it is true he has been bashed for 30 years, don't you think the man at least deserves a chance to speak? Didn't you know speaking requires a whole film crew, production crew, promotions, theaters, etc?

Element 234(sp) ended up being true. How do you explain that??

I'll just wait for other people to watch it and tell me. (im poor, i usually only spend money on "movies" as a quick-return investment. my portfolio is full of successes, but I'm having trouble settling on a long-term strategy that doesn't involve a lot of maintenance.)
edit on 11/20/2018 by 3n19m470 because: inserted a typo, corrected a grammatical error, made a ham and cheese sandwich

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join