It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Etathia

maybe that ball of light was an advanced communications relay for a laser based system that was top secret was seen and seeing as the people they captured thought it was a ufo they let them go and the story run.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BurnsXL

nonetheless i believe him.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

Interesting…..just an observation of your username RoScoLaz5

I could break that down to mean Robert Scott Lazar and 5 for 51 as in Area 51

Perhaps in homage of being a huge Bob Lazar fan? Unless of course you are him and your location, Manchester UK is a diversion? From the other side of the planet…why not.

Just some fun on a weekend

EraserHead is a great oddball movie….I liked it!

edit on 3-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Well there is the Tom Mahood theory, and that could be correct or close to what was going on. But frankly it could also be tests of real craft with unconventional propulsion systems. Its just that i have a real hard time with the science as he explains it.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Gotta love the Alien B'lievers Excuse Processing Factory.....

Round and round and round it goes. Where it stops? Nobody knows....

Welcome to the world where 'Alein b'lievers' think the first guy broke his oaths and went public to protect himself from prosecution and government confirmation of his 'cockamamie' story and the last guy hides behind his oaths in case of prosecution and government confirmation of his own 'cockamamie' story. The 'award winning' journalist knows where the magic fuel is hidden but remains free from pressure for keeping it hidden. Even the Russkies and the Chinese don't seem to harrass him to go dig it up!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

edit on 4-10-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Don't forget this journalistic doozy. Knapp not only knows where 115 is buried, he has a tape of it in action. Hmmmmm

Accountability.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Etathia

that was way back in the early 80s

I have ZERO doubt that there are unconventional methods of propulsion

that being said

if they had this tech all the way back them and are only flying around tictacs and black triangles STILL in the 2020's well that just isn't how humans work.

we push and advance

what if this disclosure this time around is just for thhe US to say(and they have in a way) that this tech is real and flying in formations with US aircraft.

If I were Russia or even China I would take that as the US saying look at our new toy and we are willing to show the public our 'tic tac'. IMAGINE what we are holding back'

If you remember Russia had a little show and tell of some of their new nuclear weapons.

maybe the so called tictac was our show and tell

I believe bob THINKS he saw what he saw, but was used and oh man they were right.

imagine your the US government and you figured out some new energy source and maybe even a propulsion method that allows craft to fly like a 'ufo' back in the 70's or 80's? but not perfected or mission ready.

and to avoid telling the world your new aircraft kind of fly's and looks like a ufo, you let them think they are UFO's.

the cover story options are limitless and you could do all the flyovers or even landings in places like Russia or China with out detection would be a priceless asset.

Bob was a useful idiot and as much as I love Mr. Knapp he just cashed in, and I don't blame him.

what bob more than likely saw was top secret communication systems and possibly even ADVANCED drones and the rest was all stagecraft to fool him and possibly others into spreading the ufo=alien story

edit on 4-10-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
……” If you remember Russia had a little show and tell of some of their new nuclear weapons.”….

You would think that EBE’s would interfere and throw in the wrench on this effort (below). They are supposed to be so interested of nuclear development, thinking we will destroy ourselves (and possibly them) ….. or perhaps this effort will be the last straw before they reveal themselves in mass with landings and communications.

China Is Building A Second Nuclear Missile Silo Field

Source: fas.org...

………” Satellite images reveal that China is building a second nuclear missile silo field. The discovery follows the report earlier this month that China appears to be constructing 120 missile silos near Yumen in Gansu province. The second missile silo field is located 380 kilometers (240 miles) northwest of the Yumen field near the prefecture-level city of Hami in Eastern Xinjiang.”……

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Let's not forget that he directs information to the Twits on social media via various closed online groups.

How did this 'journalist' become one?

He just left for Vegas on a whim one day in 1979 when in his own words :
"..these bartenders"... approached him at University in California.

Link to him saying it!

Once in Vegas he became a "taxi driver" thanks to a mob guy. But within no time was working at the same TV station he's worked at for four decades now. Is that due to lack of ambition, or perhaps other reasons?

**[Except for a short time promoting the Yucca Mountain Nuclear Waste Dump].

I am not sure how bartenders are qualified to recruit someone to become a TV journalist. Why then become a taxi driver once in Vegas? How lucky did it all turn out as a career move, though?

That whole cockamamie story doesn't make sense. Unless, a few euphemisms were being used.

Don't forget who else he groomed. The drifter turned grifter too!

edit on 4/10/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

there are no aliens for the most part

it is all US and others equipment

that's why they don't interfere because they are on what ever side

what do you think scared China so bad they started making more nukes?
edit on 4-10-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

Dimes to donuts, Bubbling Biden is a great candidate to get into a nuke war. He’ll want to see what’s inside the nuclear football case….an say “I wonder what this button is for” (as he pushes it)

No nuke missile can match the speed and certainly the maneuverability of a UAP (assuming made by humans). So judging by the size of the silos, Chinese nuke missiles are conventional intercontinental ballistic as far as we know.

I dunno, the Chinese still want world domination?? Perhaps they are not getting the warm and fuzzy with NOKO. The kumbaya shmores may be running out on the NOKO side. Kim’s sister is an ambitious Nut Job! …… Also, things are heating up in the Pacific Theater.

But I digress from the thread topic theme…..

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

or just a message.

even if just one of the war heads got on to American soil it would be a large yield detonation, no doubt.

The problem with modern ICBM's or I guess even IRBM's is their throw weight, not only cant it take a bus, a handful of warheads, and TONS of decoys that only burn off after re-entry.

so that means you have to intercept most if not all the warheads INSIDE the atmosphere.

lets say each 120 missiles carries 5 warheads and the rest if for decoys. that is 600 high end hypersonic SMALL targets that could be going ANYWHERE.

granted key sights will be covered by various A2A weapons, but the rest of us will only be protected if our city is deemed worth of protection.

losses will be high and would be the start of WWIII so game over anyway

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Incomplete list of the most notorious UFO BS artist people, probably doing the most damage to the UFO subject...

George Knapp
Jeremy K L Corbell
Nick Pope
Stephen Greer
Thomas Matthew DeLonge
Luis Lue Elizondo
Bob Lazar (wink, wink)
Billy Meier
....?

Feel free to add the names of other charlatans and snake-oil artisans to this list. Simply copy the list above, add your own names, and re-post.
Let's keep the knowledge and history of these UFO scam artists alive.

edit on 4-10-2021 by Kreeate because: bold

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

I may have found a reason with an unconventional threat to the Chinese.

Here’s some dialogue of General Milley and his Chinese counterpart General Li from the expose book recently released.

….” The first call was prompted by Milley’s review of intelligence suggesting the Chinese believed the United States was preparing to attack. That belief, the authors write, was based on tensions over military exercises in the South China Sea, and deepened by Trump’s belligerent rhetoric toward China.

“General Li, I want to assure you that the American government is stable and everything is going to be okay,” Milley told him. “We are not going to attack or conduct any kinetic operations against you.”

In the book’s account, Milley went so far as to pledge he would alert his counterpart in the event of a U.S. attack, stressing the rapport they’d established through a backchannel. “General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years. If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

China may be afraid that we have “kenetic” weapons technology…….

In fact, UAP’s can be used as unmanned “kenetic” weapons!

Kenetic weapons can have multiple projectiles.

The Chinese hopes are, if at least one, two, or three nuke missiles get past our “kenetic” barrage, then they will have done substantial damage.

Artist rendition of Space based orbital kenetic weapons platforms

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

kinetic in that terminology means ANY physicals attack.

something that has impact like nukes or bombs or cruise missiles or drones.

but I like where your heads at.

China APPARENTLY can put things in space and definitely have ASAT tech so any weapons' we used from space would more than likely get an ASAT response from china

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I think something along those lines is what is going on, and have been since the 1940’s.

Interesting how witness reports of UFO’s have changed theough out the decades. In the beginning very erratic movements, falling leaf descents and what not. That changed as time went on. Of course there can be many explanations for this. But imo some breakthrough in physics was made that allowed for these craft or whatever they are, around the time of WW2. Prehaps the fundamentals of the physics involved is potentially more dangerous than nuclear weapons, and that, along with tactical advantages, is why it cant ever get out.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

That's your right as a free citizen, all I can do is point out the laundry list of contradictions in his story and fully debunked elements of his story.

I'd suggest reading this article, as the inconsistencies in Bob's story - at least to me - totally prove that he was making this # up all along. Him not remembering the number of "gravity amplifiers" on the flying saucer, whether or not there were organs, whether or not information was being actively exchanged, etc....

These aren't minor details that you'd possibly mix up in time, these are critical elements of the story that you'd never ever forget if you were recalling an objectively true story. Changing the number of "gravity amplifiers" from three to one to two and back is like mixing up the number of tires on a car you designed.

First he says they had a spectrometer, then they didn't, I mean he's all over the place. Just because he looks the part and appears to be the exact stereotype we'd expect to see on a project like this doesn't mean he's legit. He's playing everyone for fools and it bums me out that people still fall for it.

medium.com...@signalsintelligence/believing-bob-lazar-part-ii-a-consistent-story-7ada441955ba

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

if they were amplifying gravity waves they must know the energy level needed to create such a wave and know its waveform and all that to make amplifiers

how can you amplify something that doesnt have a frequency

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The problem with Bob Lazar, among many, is that even if he’s telling the truth that he worked on a UFO, we don’t know whether that “UFO” he was working on wasn’t just some kind of government contraption they were experimenting on. That is if his story about that is at all truthful. Considering his deception regarding his education indicates he’s not credible. Bob Lazar was not sheep-dipped; sheep-dipping is something entirely different from what some claim the government did to him. Lee Harvey Oswald was sheep-dipped. There is no record of anybody erasing anything about Lee Harvey Oswald. He was sheep-dipped in order to frame him for the murder of JFK. None of his past was altered just used to make it look as if he were an agent of Russia or Cuba. That’s truly what sheep dipping is; not anything Lazar is talking about, so the story is completely unreliable. Also, he claims that while walking down the hallway he peripherally saw an ET in a room through a window. That is hardly any description of a valid experience. That could have been a kid, an animal, or a monkey if it did occur.

If anything, it may be another government disinformation plot. I don't necessarily believe that but it's more likely than his unreliable tale.

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join