It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

IssacKoi has pointed out somewhere--and I think mirageman too--that Bigelow/Aviary/George/Lazar et al go way back further than is commonly known.

Not in the mix anymore that I'm aware but I think an instrumental part in some early gestations and operations was C.B. Scott Jones.

That link goes to a piece by an interesting and rather sharp cat who knew much about the birds who went by the name Brother Blue. He has some insight still around from the 90's to early 2000s maybe.

It truly is a cast of characters. And some pretty impressive ones among them I'll concede. Unforgiven in ufology though lol.
edit on 19-1-2019 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Is that Blue Harary?

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

That thought had never crossed my mind but it's interesting to contemplate for a minute. Nice recall.

I don't think so, but it's time for a look back at Harary too. I believe he did have some criticism about some of the cast of characters.

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I’m fascinated how Ira Einhorn builds this vast human network connecting so many played but barely warrants a mention now.

If you’ve not read Forbidden Science 3, I recommend it. There is a surreal point where Jacques suspects that Whitley Strieber underwent the same childhood trauma as PK Dick.

How did he know this? He had letters that Dick Sent Unicorn.

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

think we should make a different thread for the ol' unicorn CTJ

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Agreed!

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Defragmentor

Well, there are always a possibility that scientists of one country serves in projects run by another, but I would think secret ones were somewhat less prone to this.

And, let us not forget, that just because someone thinks someone else is chinese, russian or whatever, this might not really be the case.

Some languages and appearances might be confused, after all, if you are not paying that close attention.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

What annoyed me about this film was I felt it added nothing new from the original interview

Was blown away as a kid but didn’t feel learnt anything new from this new doc which was far to long and lots of filler and effects could have been cut down to 30-40min very easy.
edit on 25-1-2019 by ConspiracyMysteries because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
So I’ve been in my first Lazar rabbit hole recently, and for the most part I’m confused how anyone doesn’t think he’s a fraud... but then there’s some headscratchers that give me pause. One big factor for me is his govt contracts w los alamos AFTER his expose. My jaw dropped when I heard that. Corbell laughs this off as the govt’s left hand doesn’t know what the right is doing, but this is w the same hand! Also, has he ever had another job as a physicist other than at s4? The guy went from photos to ufos to pimping. Wtf?? It’s ridiculous to me, but far smarter people are convinced, so I’m missing something.

I’m curious what Lazar’s mom has to say about his schooling. She’s in the film briefly, I imagine she would know if he atleast lived in Boston for years. I also hate that they use him being dropped off at Cal Tech as supporting evidence. That is cliche bum boyfriend behavior (ie pretending to go to work after getting fired), such a farce.

Sorry, needed a Lazar rant!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectaBecky

No need to apologize.

All good questions. Some digging into the past pages with give you some view from many sides. Take all with grain of salt.

Keeping asking questions

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I did a search before posting this, so hopefully I'm not posting something that has already been posted.

There is a free interview available on the internet that I very much enjoyed. I've taken screenshots and provided the link:

www.ora.tv...

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WantDisclosure

Enjoyed this interview more than the actual documentary.

It would be good reference to know who the pilots where if bob knew those names or if they would come forward.

edit on 1-2-2019 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2019 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A couple of things that have always struck me with a question mark over Bob Lazar since he's re-appearamce after 30years.(i'm aware he's done some other interviews in the between years)

In a couple of documentaries Bob has said he could bolster he's case by releasing some further information(or he may mean to back up he's creditials at he's work location during he's time at S4) After 30 years why has no researcher asked for this information or why has Bob not provided anything extra?

Bob has said he doesnt follow in UFO circles or read up on them, but he's coming out again after 30 years to put some things straight. Well for me the docmentary didnt put much straight apart from alittle more back ground on what he's doing now and in the past years. Didnt find any information quoted falsely which he corrected during the documentary.

If Bob did indeed take some element 115 and has been working with it at he's United Nuclear, what if any new patents has he brought forward if any after 30 years. Or any prototype due to he's knowledge from working at S4 from back engineering.

Since coming forward after 30 years and knowing what information he has released being in the public domain for so long, how come no-one else from the same work location - time has come forward with further information like Bob or spoken to any ufo researchers to bolsters Bob's version of information.

Just some thoughts.

edit on 3-2-2019 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-2-2019 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Interesting thread!

Just doing my part to fix ats

If you care abouATS you'll star this post

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Also, has he ever had another job as a physicist other than at s4?

He has had a chemical supply company called United Nuclear . . . and yes you can buy Uranium there!

I love how you make a statement with a question mark at the end. The sign that the writer doesn't have a Clue

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Corbel put a video this weekend about a neighbor of BL, it turned out that it was a friend of bob's neighbor where he no longer lives from decades ago.

kind of a reach or scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as info goes, and that is my whole problem with this story.

BL clearly had something shown to him but the people around him try to milk the story for every last drop, and maybe sensationalize it and the stories credibility is hurt.

the one question i haven't really heard a good answer to is why show BL and not some other more credible person. It would have been more believable from someone that could be shown to be in the know. the powers that be clearly wanted to have this leak out, i wonder why they had to use such a blunt instrument of disinformation...whatever they were distracting people from must have been a doozy

if they were willing to show him whatever it is that he saw and they were willing to let that out my imagination runs wild at the possibilities.

the bottom line to me is BL and the UFO/conspiracy folk(us) played right into their plans. whatever they wanted hidden from the public as far as we know, was hidden because everyone was chomping at the bit to believe it was ET when in reality there is zero evidence to prove it was.

i know for a FACT some faction of the US or some group associated with the US is flying aircraft that can very easily be misidentified as a ET ufo, i have seen them with my own eyes. That tech didn't just pop into existence fully functional and that means there were alot of test flights.

i could see LM/Boeing/AF using everything in their proverbial quiver to keep the tech as secret as possible and feed disinfo into UFO circles so people think platforms with the abilities that the triangles have were in fact E.T.

Paul Benowitz was pushed over the edge of sanity for much less, and Doty admits to messing with the UFO circles in the past as sanctioned operations from the AF.

lets just assume it was an ET craft BL saw, how would they reverse engineer ANY part of it? if it was truly so super advanced we would have no common grasp of technology. It would be like giving a Greek scientist from 1000's of years ago a B-2 and telling them to replicate it. They would have no concept of advanced composites, metallurgy and a whole slew of other sciences, and that is human to human.

i am of the opinion that a truly ET craft would be so far out of our knowledge base that we might have an idea of the way it operates but replicating the tech is a whole other ball game. The way BL describes the method of travel of creating essentially a small singularity in front and around the craft would require so much energy if we got it wrong the explosions/release of energy would be enormous.

anyone with two brain cells wouldn't be messing with energy levels like that unless they knew 100% how to control it. Even if it sidestepped the energy requirements somehow by slipping into another dimension or creating its own 'space' i don't think they would risk losing the craft.

everything to me points to the platforms being made by humans.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Baldric

If Bob did indeed take some element 115

He did? I don't recall him saying that, nonetheless, if he did he must've been really quick when doing it:

Moscovium is a synthetic chemical element with symbol Mc and atomic number 115.

It was first synthesized in 2003 by a joint team of Russian and American scientists at the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR) in Dubna, Russia. In December 2015, it was recognized as one of four new elements

About 100 atoms of moscovium have been observed to date, all of which have been shown to have mass numbers from 287 to 290.

Moscovium is an extremely radioactive element: its most stable known isotope, moscovium-290, has a half-life of only 0.8 seconds

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: the oompahloompahs made me do it!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

The way BL describes the method of travel of creating essentially a small singularity in front and around the craft would require so much energy if we got it wrong the explosions/release of energy would be enormous.

yep, you've gotta keep the warp core contained (although I'd say that's the 'easy part' :roll
or KABLOOEY!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

He never actually said he had taken element 115 but their has been a couple of times it's been mentioed he came away with something but never actually mentioned what it was.

I'll try find where it was.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

Also, has he ever had another job as a physicist other than at s4?

He has had a chemical supply company called United Nuclear . . . and yes you can buy Uranium there!

I love how you make a statement with a question mark at the end. The sign that the writer doesn't have a Clue

1. I’m aware of his business. One does not need to be a physicist to own United Nuclear or sell uranium.

2. My “statement” was clearly a question.

You’re clearly triggered, perhaps calm down and try again.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join