It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i always wondered how he violated his NDA and is still alive/free.
a curiosity

I don't think he has really given anything classified away. That would have to be specific operations, names of agents, countries, corporations, hardware and objectives. Much like the WikiLeaks on hacking toolkits and StuxNet technology, or stealth aircraft.

Anyone could speculate on UFO technology through sci-fi stories. There's enough information in fundamental physics to give many ideas, but that is just imagination. Then the books "Chariots of the Gods" by Eric von Daniken mentioned experiments with multi-rotor aircraft (quadrocopters) but the problem was that the flight control systems of the time weren't fast enough to keep the aircraft level. Now we have camera drones and other technology.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
He could have jumped head first into the Paranormal Money Machine, but did not.
It certainly makes him more believable.

On the other hand, if Bob couldn't substantiate his claims to a finer degree it would make sense for him to have avoided the limelight. More fame means more interviews & more questions, possibly something that wouldn't have held up under scrutiny. It's a great tale, but I can't help but at least partially have my cynic hat on for this one.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Great point.

That said, I doubt the movie will be coming out on DVD though, they are kind of like cassette tapes, very expensive to produce when you can stream a movie for free.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Fair points one and all.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a curiosity

There is no legal recourse for breaching an NDA other than a lawsuit.
If a civil suit was pressed by the government would that not lend credence to Lazar's claims ?
As long as the government can set up "plausible deniability" , nothing will happen

I got to have this movie
"Question everything" is my motto.

Exactly.

And why bother? No one who "matters" believes him any way.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

a curiosity

I don't think he has really given anything classified away. That would have to be specific operations, names of agents, countries, corporations, hardware and objectives. Much like the WikiLeaks on hacking toolkits and StuxNet technology, or stealth aircraft.

I don't know what to make of Lazar, but I am intrigued by the list of names he claims to have of Area-51 staff.

For 'insurance' purposes... just in case.

As Robert Ripley would say: "BS or Not?"

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If ever there was a person whose life very well could have been completely decimated at the hands of government entities as retaliation for his exposing top secret information, it’s Bob Lazar.

Reading through his Wikipedia page brings up the biggest question mark I think I’ve ever come across for one persons true worth. Speaking about Element 115 well before it was ever actually “discovered” warrants him a great deal of credit to his story, in my opinion. And from a conspiracy angle it’s easy to see why his background would be destroyed in an attempt to undermine his truth.

But at the same time, as it is by the “official” word of MIT and CalTech, he doesn’t have the education he says he does. Somethings gotta give in all this. Very much looking forward to hearing him speak his truth.

Thanks Springer, Christmas comes early for ATS!
edit on 19-11-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis
a reply to: Springer

Anyway you look at it, this is bound to be an amazing film!!!!

I'll second that!!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

And now you understand my 30+ year dilemma with this particular story in the vast sea of Ufology...
:-)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I'm sure the film will resolve everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

And now you understand my 30+ year dilemma with this particular story in the vast sea of Ufology...
:-)

From what I can gather Stanton Friedman supports the notion of Lazar being a fraud. Is Friedman, by your accounts, a worthy contributor to the UFO community? Or might he be a government mule embedded in a certain area?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Really?! Well good on you brother!
Let me know what your secret fountain of wisdom is will ya?!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I like Stanton, spent three days with him and George in L.V. back in 2015 (or 2014 don't remember which exactly). I had lunch with George and Stanton, think about that, the two opposing TITANS of the Bob Lazar reality, and it was just the three of us at a table for a couple hours...

They were cordial, as Gentlemen should be, but neither could outweigh the other in FACTS, IMO...

To answer your question, yes Stanton has pretty much always held that Bob was a fraud, well, he can't get around all the facts surrounding Bob's tale.

Therein lies the reason I, and several other thousands of folk can't write Bob off, too many factual and indisputable things to cover here that refute the debunk.

That's why Jeremy made the movie.

It's up to us all to listen to Bob - FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE 1980's - and decide for ourselves isn't it?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Maybe at a table. For a couple of hours.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Bob Lazar knew of Element 115 years before they ever named it, although if it was a power source that powered craft to split time and space, my guess is that they named some other element '115' possibly to mock him. Who knows?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Bob Lazar knew of Element 115 years before they ever named it

Element 115 refers to something quite specific, the number of protons in the nucleus. It was inevitable that it would be created.
en.wikipedia.org...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Easy for you to say now isn't it?
I'm not taking a side here but your cut and dry looks pretty moist and ragged. ;-)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yep. And they didn't stop at 115.

Too bad moscovium don't do what Bob says it does.

edit on 11/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I've been snake bit by the TTSA and Tom deLong. Skeptical doesn't really describe it. The entire UFO phenom has been tainted by it...
edit on 19-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Bob Lazar knew of Element 115 years before they ever named it

Element 115 refers to something quite specific, the number of protons in the nucleus. It was inevitable that it would be created.
en.wikipedia.org...

Fair enough. You make a valid point...but what are the chances that bob Lazar spoke of the element as a Nuclear element all those years ago, and it just so turns out that uup is indeed a stable Nuclear element? Also, who knows if it does what Bob Lazar says, we really don't know what it can do...other than what we're told. Do you really think they would tell you if it did do what BL said? We both know the answer to that already.

Element 115 Moscovium
edit on 19-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join