It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

and it just so turns out that uup is indeed a stable Nuclear element?

Moscovium is an extremely radioactive element: its most stable known isotope, moscovium-290, has a half-life of only 0.8 seconds.[9]
That is not stable. Touching it would be very hazardous to your health.

edit on 11/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saturnschild

originally posted by: charlyv
He could have jumped head first into the Paranormal Money Machine, but did not.
It certainly makes him more believable.

On the other hand, if Bob couldn't substantiate his claims to a finer degree it would make sense for him to have avoided the limelight. More fame means more interviews & more questions, possibly something that wouldn't have held up under scrutiny. It's a great tale, but I can't help but at least partially have my cynic hat on for this one.

I think most of us have a degree of that cynic hat. However; Bob has had incredible scrutiny by , well, the best debunkers on the planet. He did very well, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

He did very well, in my opinion.

I have a differing viewpoint. And with that, bid Aloha to this thread.

Unless someone makes another claim about what we know so far.

edit on 11/19/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

and it just so turns out that uup is indeed a stable Nuclear element?

Moscovium is an extremely radioactive element: its most stable known isotope, moscovium-290, has a half-life of only 0.8 seconds.[9]
That is not stable. Touching it would be very hazardous to your health.

Again, a valid point...which means that potentially it could do what Bob Lazar said, because it's not stability that is needed for a Nuclear reaction, it's controlled Nuclear decay, just as he described.
edit on 19-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What he said about it had nothing to do with nuclear decay.

And he took some home?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

He did very well, in my opinion.

I have a differing viewpoint. And with that, bid Aloha to this thread.

Unless someone makes another claim about what we know so far.

Like I said, it was my opinion. And, I certainly would like to hear your viewpoint.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I think he made it up.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think he made it up.

Certainly, so do many other people.
My observations were between him and George, as George is a very smart guy as well.
I do not think he could be hoodwinked, or participated in alot of this, unless some of it were true.

edit on 19-11-2018 by charlyv because: s

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I really enjoyed the Skinwalker Ranch movie and I’m looking forward to this one. Bob Lazar was one of the stories that got me into UFOs as a kid. I even built the sport model ufo kit.

I’d like to believe him, but the jury is still out for me. Part of me thinks it’s propaganda to give other countries an inflated idea of our technology, and to maybe focus attention on Area 51 for whatever reason. Another part thinks that maybe there’s some truth hidden in there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

How much does he know about what Lazar was talking about?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What he said about it had nothing to do with nuclear decay.

And he took some home?

Source:

“Inside the reactor, Element 115 is bombarded with a proton which plugs into the nucleus of the 115 atom and becomes Element 116, which immediately [decays] and releases, or radiates, small amounts of antimatter. The antimatter is released into a tuned tube which keeps it from reacting with the matter that surrounds it. It is then directed toward a gaseous matter target at the end of the tube. The matter and antimatter collide and annihilate, totally converting to energy. The heat from this reaction is converted into electrical energy in a near 100% efficient thermoelectric generator.."

edit on 19-11-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

How much does he know about what Lazar was talking about?

Early on, when Bob and George had just met, there were threats made against Bob, which were witnessed by George and others. I know you will say weak testimony, but there were details.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

That says they make element 116 out of 115. That does not say that 115 decays. I wonder what sort of antimatter is produced.

What you think about how he says gravity is a wave? Do you think that the detection of gravitational waves supports that claim?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Maybe that will be in the film.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I think it will most likely be in there, if this is an in-depth accounting.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician
a reply to: Springer

Bob Lazar knew of Element 115 years before they ever named it, although if it was a power source that powered craft to split time and space, my guess is that they named some other element '115' possibly to mock him. Who knows?

There's a graph of atomi nuclear stability. Variations provide the radioactive decay output and stability lifetime.

www.frankswebspace.org.uk...
www.nature.com...

Some interesting atomic configurations are haloed nucleii with neutrons orbiting the nucleii and there are supposed to be barbell shaped nucleii as well.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What do you think about the part where he knew something was being test driven at area 51, knew when it would be and at what time and took several friends on more than one occasion if I'm not mistaken. I think the man either worked there or knew someone that worked there. I've often wondered if he lied about his education or part of it and that caused most to think everything he said was a lie. Knapp checked out some of the things he said and found other people who worked there who also said Bob was there in some capacity. I find it fascinating and I guess there is no way to know for sure. When he came out with the info Knapp said Lazar was shaken, scared even and that there were people following him. I will check it out either way.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
When it comes to Bobs education there should be no problems finding people who Bob went to MIT and Cal-Tech with in the age of Social Media. I have seen John Lear state in a recent interview with Kevin Moore who has The Moore Show on YT that there will be no new evidence in this film.

I want to see the education Lazar maintains he has. George Knapp has said on camera in the Copenhagen video which is on YT that he does not believe Bobs education credentials so why would he believe anything else Bob says. From studying this story for years Bob has not proven anything and if this film shows nothing new what do we have ?

The Sport Model is identical to The Billy Meier pleiadian craft which John Lear clearly states in his most recent YT video on channel Age Of Truth TV that the tapes that Gene Huff and Bob saw that the appraisal was traded for was the Billy Meier tapes. I do not believe Meier never have but if Meier was telling the truth that means his much larger Pleiadian ETs drive the same craft as these much smaller seated Sport Model craft does.

I think the Sport Model seats were allegedly for The Zetas I could be wrong but Bob told Lear he saw an alien grey. I think it's also in a sketch Bob made where he looked thru a small window in a door at S-4 and saw an ET with 2 Scientists. He said it was around 3.5 feet tall. He said to John Lear he said "John you will never know what it's like to see your first alien"

There also is zero proof S-4 at Papoose Dry Lake exists there is however proof it doesn't exist at Papoose. Jerry Freemans trek for the Lost 49ers with photographs of Freeman while standing on Papoose Dry Lake can be seen with the area S-4 would be directly behind him. The only problem is its not there and neither is any security nothing at all I would think you would be shot if you were found roaming around this facility or location.

Also Greenpeace in 1993 also walked onto Papoose Dry Lake with no security and no one saw any hangers nothing was reported we have to look at all the evidence in this in this story and decide for yourself what you believe. I used to believe Lazar but my views changed after taking a very hard look into everything I could possibly find and people involved I could talk to over a log period of time. Is it possible a place like S-4 exhists certainly does it exhist at Papoose Lake the evidence we do know of and can see says no. Just a few points I wanted to make when it comes to the lazar story which is very intriguing

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If Lazar was privy to all this highly classified information, if an alien spacecraft even crashed on this planet, I can't help but think Russia or China or some other enterprising country would have kidnapped poor Bob and picked that brain over a nice cocktail of sodium pentothal. Hate to say it, but I'd have found him more credible if he up and vanished one day 30 years ago, or whenever he first started making these claims.

I'm a believer in aliens, in my mind they HAVE to exist somewhere, but there are also a lot of quacks out there.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82...
Speaking about Element 115 well before it was ever actually “discovered” warrants him a great deal of credit to his story, in my opinion.

Not this nonsense again, sigh.

Scientists spoke about (predicted) Element 115 and other superheavy elements in the friggin 1960s-70s.

Here is a paper from 1971: citeseerx.ist.psu.edu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join