It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Well said.

THE GOVERNMENT LOVES USEFUL IDIOTS.

If someone calls themselves a 'whistle blower', then what they are really admitting to, is being a useful idiot.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Well said.

If someone calls themselves a 'whistle blower', then what they are really admitting to, is being a useful idiot.

Kev

Yeah so don't any of you dare try to be a whistleblower! If you see something, Don't say something! Just look the other way, carry on and keep calm!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Well said.

Kev

Yeah so don't any of you dare try to be a whistleblower! If you see something, Don't say something! Just look the other way, carry on and keep calm!

My comment about whiste blowers is historically accurate.. again and again... but mainly when it comes to 'nuts and bolts ufos'.

As many other posters have said, when the subject in question is real.. then the government is ALL OVER those type of whistle blowers.. Snowden, Assange, etc.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist (nuclear engineer in my case) to see the obvious.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Brutal.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

It would be very interesting to see how, or if, he addresses this issue:

Lazar claims to hold degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the California Institute of Technology (Caltech). Investigations into his background could not find any records of Lazar ever having attended either institution.[9]

Stanton Friedman, a prominent ufologist, was able to verify that Lazar took electronics courses in the late 1970s at Pierce Junior College in Los Angeles, at the same time as he was supposedly attending MIT in Massachusetts. He further determined that Lazar had graduated from high school in the bottom third of his class, and that the only science course he took was chemistry.[14] He believes that this would almost certainly have excluded Lazar from MIT, as MIT usually only takes from the top percentiles, and only those who have taken many science courses.[7] Friedman believes that Lazar lied about attending MIT and Caltech. No professors remembered Lazar, he was not in any yearbooks, nor were there records of him attending, and he could not remember the year he obtained his masters. He was also not a member of any professional bodies. MIT has confirmed that there is no way to expunge someone from their records.[14]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Brutal.

Well the UFO community has been treated badly for 70 years.. it's time for the shenanigans to stop.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

m.youtube.com...

Check the link at about 58:00 mark. Credit spacespider on page 1 for original link.

Corbell is teasing that the big reveal will be that Lazar did steal the stable element 115 from S4 and still has it. He references and shows a picture of "astro gel" that may or may not have encapsulated the stolen energy source and all this time was hidden . Take all of that as u will.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Doubling down, then tripling down, then quadrupling down on 'magic metals' ?

The problem with that strategy, is when the 'magic metals' are then identified as routine industrial slag.

It's really poor planning on their part.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
As a big George Knapp fan, I definitely look forward to seeing this. Anyone else remember about 10 years ago, there was talk of a major studio doing a Lazar film with Matt Damon in the lead? Not sure whatever happened to that one.

This brings up another person I always found fascinating. Don't jump me. John Lear. Say what you want about Lear, I don't ever remember him being boring. He was always accommodating, willing to engage, and very good about answering private messages. Wish I still had those. It'll be interesting to see if there's anything in there about Lear, since I know they were (and maybe still are) good friends. Ahh, Lear and sleeper. Those were some good times. But I digress...

Up to now, my favorite UFO doc is Mirage Men. Can't wait to see how this one compares.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

we are talking about a period of around 60 years. so, wich government? you cant hide such a huge story for centuries. i think they (all the governments) know there is something going on and they are still studying the phenomenon, but until today, they don't know what is. because of that there is no disclosure. maybe its that simple.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
First off , I have not read this thread and may go back and do so tonight. I never really cared If Bob was telling the truth or not : it is more fun just believe. I have loved following his interviews simply to listen to him explain how he believes the crafts work. he has done a fairly good job with that and it is a very hard subject to explain in a way people will understand. Go Bob
Zooooom!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Element 234(sp) ended up being true. How do you explain that??

It was element 115, and I bet some high school textbooks (and definitely college textbooks) at the time probably showed a placeholder for element 115, as it was assumed to exist, but just not confirmed. The idea that element 115 likely existed was not first thought up by Lazar; anyone with just a moderate amount of education and knowledge of the elements back in the 1980s would know that element 115 was something that was assumed to exist -- but not yet confirmed.

Put it this way: What if I said right here, right now that I have seen secret information that element 120 is used to create a cheap and virtually unlimited source of power for everyone to use -- and I give you some quickie explanation about element 120 and this power source.

Now here's the rub...element 120 has not yet been confirmed to exist, but (similar to element 115 in the 1980s) it is assumed by scientists that it likely does exist, and there are even placeholders for it in some periodic tables, and (like element 115 in the 1980s) it even has a placeholder name....

...So let's fast-forward a decade or so into the future, and science is able to confirm/detect the existence of element 120 (something that eventually is likely to happen). Does its future confirmation make my paragraph above talking about its existence and its use as a power source suddenly mean that I knew some secret insider knowledge about element 120's existence wayyyy back in 2018 before the rest of the world did?

If you say "yes", then be ready to herald me as some great insider with top secret knowledge, because element 120 likely will ne found, and I just talked about it right here before it was publicly confirmed.

edit on 20/11/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

Korbell states it was "AeroGel" that no-one knew about in the 1980's. It was invented / created in the 1930's.

Now I am no chemistry phd...but I am pretty sure that the halfllife of Element 115 is 0.8seconds and its very unstable and highly radioactive. So unless Bob glows in the dark......?

Telling the same lie....year after year after year... doesn't give the original lie anymore credibility. I am not here debunking Bob, I do believe he worked there, I do believe his story has been corroborated by others that also worked there. The "alien" and sports model aspect was a fabrication to ensure he didn't get in much deeper trouble for taking his friends into the desert to see the weapons tests.

This is why he was in trouble and why he was followed... the first parts of his story can be confirmed and I believe corroborated, the fabrication at the end cannot.

If the shocker in the story is that he does indeed have some Element 115 / Astr0Gel in his possession and goes on the record, publicly admitting he has stolen materials from a classified US installation...well... I am sure he will get a few more people following him.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
He has kept on breathing which is more than can be said about a lot of prominent whislteblowers of his caliber.

Ssems like TPTB are less impactfull these days with policing the conspiracy crowd...must not be worth it any more...methinks disclosure of a lot of things has already gone past the rubicon but the masses are just behind the curve....no point in 86ing this guy now when disclosure can no longer be averted by small pinpoint removals.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
People can debate this all damn day IMO and still they seem to ignore the fact that these things are flying all over everywheres and that IS not really up for debate at all to anyone who has really researched this topic. Something is in our skies and had been for a long long time. Does anyone today still dispute this ?
]
edit on 20-11-2018 by bluemooone2 because: spl

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
People can debate this all damn day IMO and still they seem to ignore the fact that these thing are flying all over everywheres and that IS not really up for debate at all to anyone who has really researched this topic. Something is in our skies and had been for a long long time. Does anyone today still dispute this ?

I can debate that the things people call UFOs are ET craft, but that's irrelevant. The specific question here is if Bob Lazar's story is true.

I mean, I can make up a story about having secret alien craft knowledge, but that doesn't mean that you (you personally) should believe me just because you personally may think that ET spacecraft visitation of Earth is a real thing.

ET's may in fact be visiting Earth, but my story would still be a load of crap.

edit on 20/11/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

the answer to your question is unfortunately yes. Many still dispute this. All you need do is look around here on ATS. There are quite a few who do. As we know most sightings can be explained. It is about 5%, give or take, which cannot. These 5% are what intrigues me/us. I firmly believe we have been visited in the past and we are still being visited and watched.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Bob is discussing real technology...I and many others can provide paralells….we can explain the tech better than Bob can because we have a core value understanding of it he did not have then....likely he has learned it online now....I am sure he has seen his technologies explained online by now in terms he can positively vett.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

True enough there I was just stating my feelings here , and just so you know I happen to believe him. As for proving or disproving most far out claims on ATS it is rather like trying to nail jello to a wall if you get me. It is a hard thing to prove Or disprove when the Facts are moving around online like a wind blown desert. That was really my only point overall.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
When no hard proof actually exists for something, making liberal use of the words 'hypothesis', 'theory', 'maybe', 'could be', 'unknown phenomenon' keep one from looking and acting like a loon. It's what mature and logical people do.. unless of course you make a religion out of it.. then the claims can be completely insane and without foundation, and it's then your constitutional right to believe whatever you want...in the USA at least.. in other countries they would still kill you, if their religion was different than your 'religion'.

I personally am 100% convinced, due to a subjective experience of my own (the BTUFO encounter) and multiple other incidents, that there is *something* interesting that occurs, pretty rarely.. maybe what? 1 in a 1000 incidents? Maybe even more rare than that.. what with rampant misidentification and self-delusion.

However this in no way proves that anything 'nuts and bolts' exists.. all the actual evidence from seasoned insiders points against this argument. Now.. even if *something* nuts and bolts exists.. there is no evidence that little aliens from the stars are driving whatever it is around.. not one tiny shred in 70 years.. if there was.. it would be published in scientific journals and that would be that. But it's not. If such nuts and bolts craft exist.. there are any dozen theories that might be true.. just jumping on 'alienz in craft' is not science.. it's not even rational.... unless you put the words "hypothesis', 'theory' etc, in front of it.. and then it's simply something with no logical foundation or evidence, but at least you are no longer a loon.

I'm very much looking forward to the day, when all this systemic disinformation and delusional mania goes away, due to the actual phenomenon being identified, qualified, quantified, and written about with seven sigma of probability in respected scientific journals. May it happen tomorrow!

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join