It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

What I've learned from this thread and linked videos from Lear etc:

- Knapp's mentor at the TV station was given the Stealth story by Lear
- Bob was questioned about knowing Lear during his Interview
- He saw a number of craft
- He drew one of the craft to be identical (the sports model) to one of Billy Meirs craft
- He also saw a briefing document that seems to have been an extension of the Doty / LMH Aquarius document
- He stole a yellow triangular sample of the Elerium 115.

How do you throw out one of these without the others?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

more his claim of stealing it, 115 would be INTENSELY radioactive and would set off all sorts of alarms on a base that has nuclear materials if someone tried to steal it.

so in my book, that is a lie. bob doesn't seem like a bad guy but he is banking on the general population to not be knowledgeable in science.

and people talking about him not cashing in on his fame? He sure has a nice house and his little internet Co. im sure serves him well. Not to mention his claimed contracts with the very same government he CLAIMS to have stolen from.

he was 100%shown something(if you buy his story), but everything he described could have been made on earth.

ALSO....his story of people cutting into a running reactor is bunk, the nuclear industry are masters of remote manipulation.

why risk personnel by cutting into a reactor you know very little about? we wouldn't do that to a normal reactor why would the risk destroying one of if not the only copy of that tech by cutting it open?....pure grade A BS.

Doty.....not even going there, it's to early.

Lear is a know liar and fabricator/disinfo. so the fact BL has ANY connection to him makes him suspect, and honestly if he could put a piece of ET tech in my hand i would question it, considering the source.
edit on 21-11-2018 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Nice post.

I think it's fair to say, that at least two groups of people have their thumb on the scale with TTSA, and that the 'phenomenon folks' have now lost to the ridiculous 'magic metals' folks. They should have stayed with the phenomenon approach, as you can hide infinite numbers of hypothetical angels dancing on the heads of pins with that approach, but once you start getting humiliated over fake magic metal samples (like has already happened), then you just look completely fraudulent, even to the large throngs of people who would give up a limb, for even 10% of the lies to be actually true.

I do concur that the new deception was probably supposed to be a smooth roll out, with some new kid off the street coming up with the great consciousness idea around the time of BL.

Of course the ruse of those supposed 'element 115 rods at SWR' showed that they love their magic metals too much to leave that deception alone (the rods at SWR were later identified to be carbon, not element 115.. but the story WAS attempted and believed by many for a long time).

Kev

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Nick Redfern has some interesting insights:

mysteriousuniverse.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I was under the impression TTSA has some of the so called "arts parts"?

but as to your post i think most people myself included frame Bob's story in our own framework, i would love to be wrong about BL's story but there are so many holes in it that unless something mind blowing comes out it will stay that way.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Ask yourself:

1. How would Bob know that the conversion of power on the 'saucer' would be 100% efficient (and violating the laws of physics, also)?
2. How would he know the atomic number of the substance (element) or what he called Ununpentium or as it's now called 'Moscovium'?
3. How would he have a 'cut apart' gravity emitter or gravity generator when, as he explains, the attempt to cut it open in an underground room caused an explosion to the level of a tactical nuke?
4. How would he get the 115 out of the base with high security?

Ways his story changed:
1. He now talks about being made to take a pill and drink some unknown liquid
2. He says there was, he strongly suspects, an actual alien behind the screen in the room where he was examined and drank the liquid.
3. There's one other I can't recall since I haven't heard his story again recently.

It is remarkably consistent and he rattles it off in the same detail in many areas, however, it just doesn't seem possible.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

good points, also

pretty much any high security nuclear industry site has many layers of detectors so people can't steal or by accident contaminate nature(or themselfs) and having such a strong emitter like 115 on/in your person would set the detectors off from a good distance. just that fact alone should deep six the BL story.

if they blew up the reator before Bob got there how did they test the craft? he said he saw it powered on and rise up and then down. did the claimed small yield nuclear detonation not destroy the reactor? if not then what was the explosion about?

they test all sorts of stuff out there that is able to detect nuclear 'stuff' that we use on other countries, you dont think when the people at the base realised some of the 115 was missing they didn't go looking for it? and that one of the first people they would expect would have been BL.

i wish the so called 'silver fox' asked some of this stuff to Bob, they are pretty reasonable questions.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's difficult to trust anyone. All this Skin walker Ranch, To the Stars BS, Bob Lazar, has a familiar vibe and seems linked, contrived and just a bit to commercial for my tastes. Many of us live and breathe "there's a sucker born every minute"

The entertainment industry has many facets, permutations and hooks. It's business...

However there is something, someone out there dealing the High Strangeness cards. I would be cool if they would name the game and post the rules.

I thnk the old analogy of teaching pigs to play poker is appropriate.
edit on 21-11-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh, I recall one thing he added in one video. He said something like 'there is another island of stability up around element 294' or something in that area. This is new and was not, IiRC, part of the original story.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I took Lazars story to be that, just a story, a very intriguing one but still just another crazy UFO story without any proof.
The more I thought about it though, I often wondered if Lazar was some kind of patsy or plant, whether he knew it or not. If we go back to around the time his first news story broke, Area 51 was a little known about mystery Airforce site that was only watched by a small handful of "barmy" aviation "nuts" and not really known about world wide, could they have had a small leak perhaps (trips out to the dessert to watch demonstrations in the night sky?)??

I often wonder if what was going on at Area 51 lead some in the intelligence services to come up with the idea of "Aliens and craft at the base" to use as cover for what was being developed at the time. If you think about it, it's perfect really, you can get foreign intelligence agents running around in circles looking for people to contact about aliens and nuts and bolts alien craft at American secret bases, cover and deniability for secret planes like the "Have-something" series, the F117, B2 and possible SR71 replacement demonstrator to name just a few, saying sarcastically "oohhhh he saw a UFO, it must be true, the x-files are real". They can "leak" a certain story, and are able to follow that story to see who can be trusted with supposed secret information and track that info.
Was Lazar employed purely to see a theatrical "play/story" made up by a group similar to the "Avery" for counter intelligence and propaganda that got out of hand, we all remember the Majestic 12 papers, Serpo and the like, would an alphabet agency go to these lengths and dupe Lazar who lied on a job application about his qualifications??

edit on 21-11-2018 by Kurokage because: added a few lines

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Looks really interesting. Always liked bob. And John lear goes hand in hand with him also. John is a living legend

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
It's difficult to trust anyone. All this Skin walker Ranch, To the Stars BS, Bob Lazar, has a familiar vibe and seems linked, contrived and just a bit to commercial for my tastes. Many of us live and breathe "there's a sucker born every minute"

The entertainment industry has many facets, permutations and hooks. It's business...

However there is something, someone out there dealing the High Strangeness cards. I would be cool if they would name the game and post the rules.

I thnk the old analogy of teaching pigs to play poker is appropriate.

Oh in my experience/view there is definitely something 'in here' (not out there) and high strangeness does definitely occur. However the deception teams drank too much of their own cool-aid, and now (apparently) they've become so distracted by their own tall tales and the weaponizaton of plasma and mind control techniques, that they've forgotten why they went down those roads originally.. the weird phenomenon linked to conciousness, but which is not actually consciousenss-based.

Now, nobody but a few parapsychologists are actually researching what's actually behind 'genuine UFOlogy' and not very much at that.

Baby got thrown out with the artificially dirty bathwater.

Kev

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

If you construct a lie around "verifiable" truth and then repeat that same story for 30+years.. the lie is still just that...just because the whole story doesn't change, does and should not, give it more credibility.

George Knapp stated/hinted in the trailers for this film, that is Bob who got presidents talking about Area 51! Yes Bob did get the word of the base into the lexicon of pop culture, but from my recollection it was the lawsuit filed against the US government by the families of the workers who got sick from the burning of materials in open ditches at Area 51 that made Clinton sign executive orders on the base. Walter S. Kasza was one such man who suffered terribly from his injuries from this and died in 1995 and the same with Robert Frost also.

These high profile lawsuits are what really brough the worlds eyes to Area 51 and the previous hysteria around it from Bobs "story" just intrigued people more.

tinyurl.com...

Other people like Obama and Clinton and Bush, it was talked about in interviews on prime time TV as a "fun thing to talk about" and a closing statement at official dinners...almost like a meme....nothing to do with Bob...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Wasn't it William Scott of aviation weekly that broke the f117a story or at least the first images of it in may of 1989?

Would be pleased to be corrected, Lear...well he was CIA so.....or at least previously worked for them etc

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Well, I'm not so sure how I feel about Lazar, but he's for sure a part of UFO history. I definitely want to see the video.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Oh, I recall one thing he added in one video. He said something like 'there is another island of stability up around element 294' or something in that area. This is new and was not, IiRC, part of the original story.

Not new. He mentions this in the literature that goes along with the Testor model kit. Or at least I remember reading it back then. He also mentions this way back in this video... Not sure of the year, but judging by his age in this, had to be pretty much towards the beginning of this.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Springer
Well, I'm not so sure how I feel about Lazar, but he's for sure a part of UFO history.

Definitely. He's a strange wild card. Is he telling the truth? Who knows? Maybe not even himself.

Beauty is Truth; Truth Beauty.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Truth is subjective... My truth may differ to yours

And there are many people out there that want to be magicians...too many..
edit on p21407182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Therein, you ask an interesting question Pigsy. One that might have more depth than any of us realised.

Ned Day was Knapp's mentor at KLAS-TV. Throughout the 1980s he got stories on Area 51 and was, I believe the first person, to mention in the media, the Stealth plane.

You can see an article based on his TV research:

Open Minds - 1980 Stealth Article

Who gave him this information? John Lear from his Area 51 Interceptors with aviation author Jim Goodall.

Want to know who else worked with Goodall, and was front and centre exposing Stealth? Jane's Defence Bill Sweetman and Nick Cook....

Was Lazar and attempt to distract from the 117A? It seems too late for that to me.
Was Lazar an attempt to discredit Lear? If so, it didn't work. He did that himself later some would say.
Was Lazar used to distract from Area51? If so, that failed.

Or to distract from Aurora? Something we now know, from David Clarke in the UK was real and subject to at least one D-Notice.
edit on 21-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yup can tell by the image he projects teaching or informing the listener, and his apparent frame of reference that he's right. You know...his work env iorment on a base.....govt. base.......a number in the beaurocratic red tape jungle.

Pens in his shirt pocket and logic minded demeanor surrounding him.......I did that back in the big one

On a navigation platform that just went digital from analog and a microprocessor on a FB111-F model....it was micro......two feet by two and a half......hehehe.....and three feet tall

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join