It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers... The whole story.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Humanity will remain in cerebral chains until they reject the published written word and work together online solving the problems TPTB have been gardening and maintaining via the bastardisation of the Peer Approval mthod….they control and own the Publishing houses and subversively control the learning institutions via massive gross donations.....TPTB ABSOLUTELY controls what is published and they suppress the solutions to most of our critical problems....but the saving grace is that evidence show that when we work globally together online we can solve these centruies old issues in MONTHS.....but we still cannot erase all of the billions and billions of bastardised books all over the world....and amongst these billions of useless misdirects stalls and lies are good books with truths in them only about 10% are worthy of taking seriously but they are still out there....so for US today to move forward we must throw the baby out with the bathwater and begin together globally from ground zero trying to solve modern realtime problems...online together in a global forum....guaranteed we will look like we suddenly drop into light speed as a race.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i always wondered how he violated his NDA and is still alive/free.
a curiosity

Because he went public. If they offed him it would have been adding credibility to his wild claims. Instead, they work very hard to erase his education/work history and discredit him. It worked fairly well I would say.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I love the sentiment.

But the great majority of the human race are followers, not thinkers or leaders.. and just want to be left alone, and do not want to participate in making things better. The most active group of people who want to 'participate' are those who want to accumulate power and wealth, through the spreading of disinformation. This goes back thousands of years.

Activist/idealists are what? less than 1% of the population? And idealists are often quite poor and ineffectual, as they don't have the 'stones' to make the hard decisions to gain that 'money and power' and even if they did...they would often be corrupted by that 'money and power' and then would no longer be an activist/idealist.

It's really a slippery slope for human beings.

Kev

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Element 115

This is the part of the story that intrigues me. Lazar claimed to have worked with element 115, which didn't exist on the list of elements at the time. It wasn't until some time after that scientists announced the discovery of element 115, which Lazar claimed was at the center of the propulsion system for the disc's he was working on.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: lme7898354
Yes that is one detail that may prove his story if the element - or an isotope of it can be shown to have the property's he proposed, either way it was a bit much of a coincidence to find it AFTER he had already claimed to have worked with the material.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

either way it was a bit much of a coincidence to find it AFTER he had already claimed to have worked with the material.
What coincidence?

As posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a paper from 1971: citeseerx.ist.psu.edu...

And here:
pubs.acs.org...

www.sciencedirect.com...

edit on 11/20/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Fair enough Phage, you shall have to forgive me not knowing the history of it since I thought it was found OR RATHER proven AFTER he had made those claim's.
(sorry got to chuckle you wait like a predator to jump and then strike).

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Actually the hypothesis (notice that word?) of an island of transuranic stability was first developed in the late 60's:

en.wikipedia.org...

when Bob was in the only institution he ever got a diploma from - high school, taking the only chemistry class he ever had.

It is a pretty cool concept, and I'm sure it caught Bob's attention. A high school student could literally have fantasized that this theory was true.. and so it was...

There's no mystery here.
edit on 20-11-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: spelling error

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
what if he was a MKULTRA victim
hhhhmmmmm...... stuff that makes me think

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Yes, it will be...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: TonyS

Yes, it will be...

Yep.

George Knapp dismisses the fact that Lazar lied about attending MIT and Caltech as some kind of nit-picking which shouldn't impact our assessment of his other claims. This seems an extraordinarily unobjective stance. That Lazar makes such demonstrably false statements does not prove that anything else he says is untrue, but it is bound to colour our interpretation of everything else.

So a cross-examination of these statements (why he made them when they are evidently false) would be a prerequisite before moving on to more interesting matters. If the documentary doesn't tackle this, it won't amount to anything more than entertainment.
edit on 20-11-2018 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: charlyv

Truth... Thus why I am intrigued in Bob's story and have been for 30+ years.

Truth, is something I want to find also. Let the chips land where they may.

We me find on this matter, it is Phage being right all along.

I need more than word of mouth. I do want to believe whatever the truth is. Yet, I have no 1st hand knowledge that would get me off the fence. I have a foot down in this BL stuff, but nothing solid to stand on now. His story is very fantastic and requires fantastic proof.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

No watch John Lear latest video he admits the tapes he gave Gene Huff and Lazar were the Mierer tapes remember it was 1988. Not much material as far as UFOs go look up Bob Lazar and The Billy Meier craft they are identical lazar copied the Meier craft. It's been a long time since I have been on ATS if I could I would post a side by side comparison.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We me find on this matter, it is Phage being right all along.

Not unless Bob admits it.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Agreed fully.
In fact, the very issues you raise are among the reasons I am so interested.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Best explanation I have seen for Bob is in the following video, skip to 5:32 for the quick explanation on why it was a govt setup.

Taken from another ATS thread

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
In 1993 members of Greenpeace in protest to the activities going on at Nevada Nuclear Test Site walked onto Papoose Dry Lake bed and protested. No "Black SEALs" as Lazar stated there were they met with no type of security forces which makes no sense. S-4 at Papoose is supposed to be far more classified than anything that goes o at Area-51 thi si per Bob Lazars own testimony people at Groom Lake didnt have the clearance to go to Papoose Lake S-4.

Then we have Jerry Freeman an archaeologist who was obsessed with finding the last trek of the Lost 49ers of the 1800s. He was convinced they had walked right up and through Papoose Dry lake and he found an inscription there that proved his theory correct he also found an Ox shoe on Papoose Dry lake. Freeman walked at night and hid during the day and he spent several nights on Papoose Dry lake where S-4 is allegedly located he met co security and he looked everywhere he could on all the the hillsides and mountains he took photos below is a YT link to Freeman including his photos.

Jerry Freemans trip to Papoose Lake where Lazar claims S-4 is located this was in the mid 1990s

edit on 20-11-2018 by Bigpappy51 because: YT Video wont work

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

I'll try and add some counter balance here. I've spoken with Jeremy, albeit briefly on here and I've found him a likeable, enthusiastic and talented artist and investigator. If people would prefer we go back to the days of films with a camera pointing at someone like Nick Pope, for an hour interspersed with stock footage, then tearing this all down will get us there.

Do I expect any revelations from the documentary? No.
Do I think it will be well produced, stylish and entertaining. Yes.

I must agree however, I find it disturbing that not only does Bob Lazar's Sports Model match Billy's craft, but now that Lear has admitted that he first met Lazar during a deal for The Billy Meieir tapes I find it even more disturbing.

Regardless, I think there is an importance to Bob Lazar people are missing:

- Late 1970s / 1980s - Roswell Mj12 and the nuts and bolts theory
- Early 1980s - Aquarius teletype - Humans are genetically engineered
- Late 1980s - Bob Lazar - We have saucers. Oh, and humans are CONTAINERS
- End Of The 1980s - U?FO Coverup Live and the exposure of the parapsychology studies.

I know what a lot of people will be thinking - what does this have to do with anything? Well. my point above is that Bob is part of a transition from nuts and bolts 'core' story to psychic aliens farming earth for containers.

In other words, you've got to assign as much weight to the briefing document Bob saw as the craft.

With the TTSA biography and Jeremy's film, this seems important.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm on the fence when it comes to Lazar, but then I find myself that way on many forms of UFOlogy (and it's community).

But I know I'll be entertained by the new film by Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell as I was with the SkinWalker and John Lear films he did, regardless if any new information or tidbits come from it. And if your going to play Devil's Advocate, then you have to weigh all the factors in as we also live in a 'over-stimuli-saturated' World requiring more and more scrutiny.

I'm looking forward to the film and It'll be great comparing what has 'been said'... to what is 'being said 'now'.

edit on 11/21/2018 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

ill watch it because i'm a sucker

but the one issue i had with the BL(BS?) story is the fact he claimed to steal some 115.

with the element now made on earth and having half lives measured in fractions of seconds no matter the isotope it would decay very very quickly into something nasty, not to mention all the emissions it would put off just sitting there.

i don't for one second believe the mystery element to be 115, there is an island of stability but that is also relative to the things around it.

He has no formal education and that is not an automatic disqualification for me, it reallllllllly hurts his story. you would think ONE person would have spoken up by now saying they did assignments with bob, or sat next to him or whatever.

what a better misdirection then to have a guy you know is connected to john lear come in and show them 'alien' craft and some of your cooler tech to really sell it.

such a great way to set up in the WORLDS(enemies included) mind that the disk or triangle over head is ET and not an advanced US aircraft. even if they hesitate for 1 second and dont shoot that is a plus in my book.

i think Bob played right into the Air Forces hands and did EXACTLY what they wanted.

back during the star wars program there were real scientists that were thinking about coming forward about abuses and what not and mysteriously they all killed themselves or had accidents. you don't think the US government(or any other one) wouldn't kill people to keep truly deep dark secrets? they knew he was friends with john lear and would talk, that says enough to me right there.

seeing as he played his unwitting part so well, they awarded him with contracts and other work.

i think the amazing part of his story is the part where he talks about the candle in the beam of 'gravity amp'. IF that is true then some body in the government has a lot of explaining to do because that means we are in space and have been.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join