It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Jeff Sessions resigns....

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Wayfarer

There is nothing in the Mueller investigation, at least not in regard to the actual reasons it was launched.

It was launched to investigation paranoid theories about "collusion" which have never been substantiated and a whole host of contradictory evidence has since come to light (including extreme/gross misconduct on the part of now-terminated or otherwise sanctioned government officials - many of which have been referred to DOJ for prosecution)

C'mon dude, stay with us here. You have zero idea whats in Mueller's upcoming report. Unless you're part of Mueller's team (which is unlikely because none of them would out themselves willingly), there is no way for you to know and if the report is buried and never see's the light of day, then you will get the privilege of having the Republicans affirm everything you 'hoped/believed' about what is or isn't in the report...all scott free and without anyone else seeing whats actually in it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Great news for those who partake in Marijuana.

3 more states legalized some form........sessions out...........it's only a matter of time before it's federally legal.
edit on R422018-11-07T15:42:48-06:00k4211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Wait I thought you said don jr committed crimes in the election

Now you are saying the fact he is wealthy means he must have broken a law somewhere?

Sounds like you are stretching and have no proof he committed any crime

The only thing I have seen suggested is that his meeting with Russians to get dirt in Hillary was a crime

You know, what Hillary and the dnc were actually successful in doing!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No, you're right! You convinced me with your lack of punctuation, misspellings and snarky avatar.

Squeaky clean!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Called it. Expect a Trump loyalist to be given the position. Now we'll have to wait and see what happens with Rosenstein.

Rosenstein is on the way to the WH now.

This looks like a bloody Wednesday as Trump scrambles to head off Special Counsel resuming now the Mid-Terms are done.

He will either look to shut it down outright or get people in place to gut it and make sure any final report doesn't go public.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I think Rosenstein is safe, for now. I think in this meeting Trump could ask him to put up or shutup. There is NO way Trump wants to deal with this investigation for the next two years.

There is a mystery Special Counsel Subpoena that has been tightly sealed that has VERY UNUSUALLY been expedited up through the Federal Courts quickly as it has been contested with unusual heavyweight judges weighing in as it goes up the ranks.

Has Mueller Subpoenaed the President?
www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I am assuming you are one of my fellow countrymen and we all want the best for our country. I would say instead of you worrying about this meaningless political crap, we should ALL be focused on the debt situation that is one disaster away from turning the whole world into Venezuela. Life long career, multi generational Politicians put us in that situation. Trump is NOT a politician until he got elected. He did not create that problem. And all this theater is just to distract us from the huge # up these politicians created with our monetary system.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Schumer diving in already

“Given his previous comments advocating defunding and imposing limitations on the Mueller investigation, Mr Whitaker should recuse himself from its oversight for the duration of his time as acting attorney general,”

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Called it. Expect a Trump loyalist to be given the position. Now we'll have to wait and see what happens with Rosenstein.

Doesn't matter - the new guy is not recused from any Russian probe, so can assume the reigns of the SC and ensure Mueller's scope is narrow, as it should be.
The fact Rosenstein was not elevated to acting AG tells you he is toast.

Gloves are off.
Next I want to see Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Brennan, Holder, Strzok, Comey, Page...and Obama indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to undermine the US election.

The declassification of the FISA stuff comes next.

That is never happening because the evidence for the FISA warrants strengthens the reasoning for the Special Counsel investigation.

That's why Trump hasn't done it and wont.

If that evidence is so compelling why is carter page a free man?

Why hasn’t anyone been arrested for colluding with Russians?

I thought the assumption was that Carter Paige had made a deal and that's why he's still walking around.

Whose assumption? MSNBC or CNN's? It has to be someone trying to justify why this Russia investigation has one iota of substance behind it.

I have seen him interviewed several times and asked why he is walking around as a free man - his response is he did nothing wrong and they found nothing.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Grambler

No, you're right! You convinced me with your lack of punctuation, misspellings and snarky avatar.

Squeaky clean!!!

Oh I see

Snarky because you said don committed crimes, I ask you what crimes, and that means I am saying trump is squeaky clean

What a joke you are!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its win win.

Less money on the failed war on drugs.

Less money on prisons, and more resources to get real criminals.

Increased tax revenue.

It's being bought either way, question is do we want a slice of the pie?

Then the government starts regulating it and diluting it and people who currently smoke it will go back to finding old dealers.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

I seem to remember a news interview where he said something like that, but it was before he got in hot water with Mueller after some additional findings were discovered later.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hooray, the racist keebler elf is gone!

It was a clever ploy to prosecute the KKK wasn't it.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
Schumer diving in already

“Given his previous comments advocating defunding and imposing limitations on the Mueller investigation, Mr Whitaker should recuse himself from its oversight for the duration of his time as acting attorney general,”

Amazing how quickly he made this statement. Seems there is something he is worried about....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Another rwnj cuckold gets cucked yawn. Im sure we still get down on his knees form the trump crime family. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes

What are you talking about? Dont you realize if Trump was in any real trouble that it would have been out there already. You cant legally just hide that, even the President doesnt have that kind of power. Doing illegal activities cant just be hidden and pushed back by political theater. Whatever they found aint #.

This is exactly right. Were anything out there, it would have been found before Trump was inaugurated.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

originally posted by: toysforadults
I wish some ground breaking moves would be made but I highly doubt it

I'm currently totally off the Trump train he's more of the same at this point unless something groundbreaking happens

Get your jackhammer ready!

Time to get optimistic!

Trust I wanted Trump to be the change we needed as much as everyone else and he has done some good but the main underlying issues causing the corruption of our government have been totally ignored.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Tekaran
I wouldn't mind Lindsey Graham. He's been on fire as of late. Oh, and guess what. Nikki Haley is available to take his spot

Funny how it's so easy for rhinos to be forgiven so long as they kiss Trump's boots.

Almost like how Trump is a revered christian. That one will never stop me from waking up randomly and giggling.

Eh. People can change. Maybe Graham has been holding back. Politics have changed a lot since 2008.

I agree with you mostly.

People certainly change, like Trump supporters rallying around an outsider and draining the swamp and slowly getting duped into embracing establishment republicans.

In my opinion, as long as Graham keeps on going at the rate he's going, he'll stay on the good side of me and those like me. I'll give him a chance to see if he's really changed or not, but so far he seems like he has.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: proximo

I seem to remember a news interview where he said something like that, but it was before he got in hot water with Mueller after some additional findings were discovered later.

I saw page like a month ago say this

I have literally not even seen the suggestion he was guilty of something and cooperating

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: tonycodes

What are you talking about? Dont you realize if Trump was in any real trouble that it would have been out there already. You cant legally just hide that, even the President doesnt have that kind of power. Doing illegal activities cant just be hidden and pushed back by political theater. Whatever they found aint #.

How do you know what’s been found and what hasn’t?

Serious question.

Because anti-Trumpers don't have the mental capacity to withhold that kind of information if it'll stand a speck of a chance to sink Trump. And I say that with 110% seriousness and certainty.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Since I am certain the US President didn't "collude" with any foreign power to win the election, I am certain Mueller has no evidence of "collusion" which is the only reason his investigation was started.

Further, he's never "obstructed justice" because he is unable to do so in the context of his lawful exercise of Presidential authority and the multitude of re-assurances by FBI/DOJ officials explaining that he is not a criminal target of the investigation. That has been nothing more than an MSM driven narrative since day 1. All of Mueller's indictments RE: the "hacking" and "trolling" went so far as to mention that No Americans were accused of violating "this or any other US law" (in relation to the indictments)

Either way, there has been no evidence presented indicating Trump is guilty of any sort of "collusion" therefore the default position is "he's presumed innocent"

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join