It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Jeff Sessions resigns....

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He submitted his resignation this morning.

GOOD.
I think I speak for alot of people when I say FINALLY!
What an absolute waste of time this man was.
edit on 7-11-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What happend to trust sessions?

Nothing that I can see. He resigned. No reason to not trust him.

Will see , but not looking good with the months of trust sessions from Q.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

There can only be one Grammar Nazi, thank you very much. You should've followed your defeated retort up with something that could've been debated. Instead, you stuck to grammar mistakes - which weren't even missing in the post you responded to - and therefore you appear defeated.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Called it. Expect a Trump loyalist to be given the position. Now we'll have to wait and see what happens with Rosenstein.

Doesn't matter - the new guy is not recused from any Russian probe, so can assume the reigns of the SC and ensure Mueller's scope is narrow, as it should be.
The fact Rosenstein was not elevated to acting AG tells you he is toast.

Gloves are off.
Next I want to see Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Brennan, Holder, Strzok, Comey, Page...and Obama indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to undermine the US election.

The declassification of the FISA stuff comes next.

That is never happening because the evidence for the FISA warrants strengthens the reasoning for the Special Counsel investigation.

That's why Trump hasn't done it and wont.

Wanna Bet. He all but said at the press conference today it was going to be declassified.

Right...he has been saying that for a couple of months.

Getting rid of Sessions is how it happens - because Rosenstein is the one that was blocking it, and now Rosenstein loses his power to block it.

?????????????? On what planet do you think that Rosenstein has the power to over-rule the President in declassifying materials?

The President can declassify anything he chooses to. He can ask for opinions, but it is his call.

That statement is ignorant.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Meanwhile, the person now in charge of Robert Mueller's probe:

Whitaker, on the other hand, appears to have very different views about the proper scope of Mueller’s investigation. In an op-ed for CNN last year, Whitaker wrote that Mueller was overstepping his bounds by looking into financial records related to the president’s businesses and argued that Rosenstein should rein in the special counsel. And in a TV appearance last year, Whitaker said the attorney general could decrease the special counsel’s budget “so low that his investigation grinds almost to a halt.”

Score 1 for justice, truth and integrity.

Now comes the prosecution of those responsible for this gross miscarriage of justice.

Exactly, doesn't Mueller have around 3 dozen lawyers on the case? He does, and this investigation should've been wrapped up in Q2 of this year at the latest.

But I have a feeling they've either been sitting on each other's thumbs for months, delaying until after mid-terms because they have NOTHING or covering something(s) up.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I see how it is. Having someone in place who wants the investigation (including those investigating....) is OK but when it is someone who does not want the investigation it is suddenly a problem?

So what you're saying is that it is only acceptable if they agree with you?

Yeah I don't think so. That # is over and done with. You'll find in time that it no longer flies.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This thread title is a gross distortion. Sessions WAS FIRED

The resignation letter reads:

At your request, I am submitting my resignation

So much for denying ignorance

The motto should be now

Deny Truth

ATS has become a Trump propaganda site

That's sad and unfortunate

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Tekaran
I wouldn't mind Lindsey Graham. He's been on fire as of late. Oh, and guess what. Nikki Haley is available to take his spot

Funny how it's so easy for rhinos to be forgiven so long as they kiss Trump's boots.

Almost like how Trump is a revered christian. That one will never stop me from waking up randomly and giggling.

Eh. People can change. Maybe Graham has been holding back. Politics have changed a lot since 2008.

I agree with you mostly.

People certainly change, like Trump supporters rallying around an outsider and draining the swamp and slowly getting duped into embracing establishment republicans.

In my opinion, as long as Graham keeps on going at the rate he's going, he'll stay on the good side of me and those like me. I'll give him a chance to see if he's really changed or not, but so far he seems like he has.

I'm sure it's not just pandering. That's what lawyers and salesmen do, not politicians.

I'm not saying it's pandering. I just think it'll be diluted and those who smoke it now will spend time finding a dealer to find that old high.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So all that Trump "you're fired" stuff is all TV hype. lol.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

You and me both 67, it is a sick joke.... on us

Meagan: "You call women you dont like fat pigs - dogs - slobs and disgusting animals."
DJTrump: "Only Rosie ODonnell"

The real reason they hate the President is perfectly shown by your signature - they don't like a man who speaks the truth and ignores their goofy artificial virtue-signalling PC censorship. To the left, if a disgusting slob like Rosie can be called out then no one is safe from the truth

Funny how much they fear the truth though

I am just happy to know there are so many other patriotic God fearing Americans who see right through their web of lies and deceit

edit on 11/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Matthew Whitaker--

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Matthew Whitaker--

This guy is the Hulk compared to Sessions! That jawline alone would indict the Clintons! lol

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This thread title is a gross distortion. Sessions WAS FIRED

The resignation letter reads:

At your request, I am submitting my resignation

So much for denying ignorance

It's orchestrated, not to mention Sessions previously submitted a resignation letter in May2017 which Trump rejected.
CBSNEWS

Anyway, if he was fired, so what? It would be just another notch in Trump's belt

The motto should be now

Deny Truth

Yes, it should for some... who can't seem to accept truth or acknowledge truth when it slaps them in the face.

ATS has become a Trump propaganda site

That's sad and unfortunate

That's weird, because for the previous 2 months it was a Blue Wave Dream site

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Agreed

Now is not the time to be sentimental, Sessions was a jerk-off who recused himself from an investigation he knew full well he wasn't involved in. There was nothing more than a leftist narrative paraded 24/7 by the MSM and Sessions backed down immediately

His career in AL was distinguished and I'll give him that only. His time as AG was a waste, and under him perhaps the most severe witch hunt in history. And we all know that history has no room for spineless cowards

Cheers patriot, this is a great victory for us

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I have a feeling the enemies of Freedom are going to sleep a little less easily tonight.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

He looks like he should be Secret Service. What a change from the keebler elf. He is literally a tough guy. He may not be there long though. Trump likely already has his next A.G. lined up.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The President can declassify anything he chooses to. He can ask for opinions, but it is his call.

True but there was a lot of pushback. No telling what all is going on behind the scenes, but I do think un-redaction is in the cards. Why does that scare y'all? We know you know better than the "national security" excuse that so very often is used to hide malfeasance.

President Trump is “very seriously” considering whether to declassify a slew of FBI and Justice Department records related to the Russia investigation, he said Wednesday. That controversial proposal, which Trump has toyed with for months, may have a backer in Matthew Whitaker, the acting attorney general.

“Declassification, we’re looking at very seriously,” Trump told reporters in a press conference on Wednesday, just before Attorney General Jeff Sessions was forced to resign.

According to Fox News’s Catherine Herridge, Whitaker has worked quietly behind the scenes in support of the push to declassify the Russia documents.

TRUMP OPENS DOOR TO DECLASSIFYING RUSSIA DOCS, AND HIS ACTING ATTORNEY GENERAL COULD BE ON BOARD

edit on 7-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I finally figured out where that blue wave went after all

If you squint your eyes just right you can make it out...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Called it. Expect a Trump loyalist to be given the position. Now we'll have to wait and see what happens with Rosenstein.

Doesn't matter - the new guy is not recused from any Russian probe, so can assume the reigns of the SC and ensure Mueller's scope is narrow, as it should be.
The fact Rosenstein was not elevated to acting AG tells you he is toast.

Gloves are off.
Next I want to see Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Brennan, Holder, Strzok, Comey, Page...and Obama indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to undermine the US election.

The declassification of the FISA stuff comes next.

That is never happening because the evidence for the FISA warrants strengthens the reasoning for the Special Counsel investigation.

That's why Trump hasn't done it and wont.

If that evidence is so compelling why is carter page a free man?

Why hasn’t anyone been arrested for colluding with Russians?

Because Warrants are not indictments?

Once you learn the difference maybe we can have a rational discussion.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why hasn't anyone been arrested for colluding with Russians?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join