It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Jeff Sessions resigns....

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: soberbacchus

The President can declassify anything he chooses to. He can ask for opinions, but it is his call.

True but there was a lot of pushback. No telling what all is going on behind the scenes, but I do think un-redaction is in the cards. Why does that scare y'all?

Suddenly the president is subservient to Rod Rosenstein? He can't declassify the documents because Rod will be mad at him?

Sad to watch the excuses.

AND WTH are you talking about "Why does that scare y'all?"

I WANT the FISA Warrant applications fully released and so do the DEMOCRATS. Adam Schiff has asked the President to fully declassify and release all the Docs. They have actually encouraged Trump to do it.

Tell me again why he hasn't? Cuz Trump doesn't want to upset Rosenstein???

See..they are valuable to the right wing to gossip about, but in reality the full documents declassified are a different story.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I say what I said with a heavy heart since I respect ATS and understand they have been taken over and it’s a question of business economics so I understand the reality why the site is doing what it's doing.

So it’s a sad reality a right-wing goon squad has taken over the site.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Because Warrants are not indictments?

Once you learn the difference maybe we can have a rational discussion.

First are we talking about a search warrant or arrest warrant issued by a judge upon a finding of probable cause by oath or affirmation? Or are we talking about secret "intelligence" warrants issued by secret courts that act as rubber stamps for the levying of military assets (ie: intelligence = military) against United States Citizens in direct contravention to the 4th/5th amendment and likely Posse Comitatus

That is an important difference indeed.

And if we're talking about indictments by a Grand Jury, those are also criminally easy to procure. The joke that our Grand Juries are rubber stamps that will "indict a ham sandwich" is both true & totally lacking in humor.

So where are the GJ indictments for "collusion" ?

Where are the arrest warrants for "collusion" ?

How about just a regular ole probable cause arrest?

..or were you trying to cloak a secret military court order by falsely equating it with a lawful order issued by a US court in observance of due process

edit on 11/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Matthew Whitaker--

This guy is the Hulk compared to Sessions! That jawline alone would indict the Clintons! lol

I think he is single. You should email him your number or something.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Does this mean there's not going to be 87,000 Democrat's all arrested in one fell purge of a swoop??

TRUST SESSIONS!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

TLDR

I expect the Special Counsel to be requesting indictments very shortly now the Mid-Terms are over.

I expect Trump to tell Whitaker to deny those requests.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Matthew Whitaker--

This guy is the Hulk compared to Sessions! That jawline alone would indict the Clintons! lol

I think he is single.

Checkin' up on his marital status, have you?

You should tell him how you feel.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

TLDR

I expect the Special Counsel to be requesting indictments very shortly now the Mid-Terms are over.

I expect Trump to tell Whitaker to deny those requests.

That is too bad for you. Maybe you could've corrected a misconception of yours, namely that Mueller is somehow on the verge of indicting Trump or those close to him. Absolutely absurd, there is precisely nothing which points to this. Only the "true believers" who have been "seeing the signs" still believe this even resembles reality.

I don't suppose you care to share the evidence by which you form this expectation? Or maybe even just your Magic 8 ball... but you are a couple weeks late, the 1.6 billion dollar Mega Millions was last weeks

edit on 11/7/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I think he is single. You should email him your number or something.

No... we couldn't. Wouldn't want to risk interrupting his very vital work, I'm sure

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I say what I said with a heavy heart since I respect ATS and understand they have been taken over and it’s a question of business economics so I understand the reality why the site is doing what it's doing.

So it’s a sad reality a right-wing goon squad has taken over the site.

right wing goon squad, eh?

... i'd love to hear how you came to that ridiculous conclusion, because it surely couldn't be solely due to one thread about Sessions RESIGNING

edit on 3804x6738America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago11 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Called it. Expect a Trump loyalist to be given the position. Now we'll have to wait and see what happens with Rosenstein.

Doesn't matter - the new guy is not recused from any Russian probe, so can assume the reigns of the SC and ensure Mueller's scope is narrow, as it should be.
The fact Rosenstein was not elevated to acting AG tells you he is toast.

Gloves are off.
Next I want to see Hillary, Rice, Lynch, Brennan, Holder, Strzok, Comey, Page...and Obama indicted for conspiring with foreign powers to undermine the US election.

The declassification of the FISA stuff comes next.

That is never happening because the evidence for the FISA warrants strengthens the reasoning for the Special Counsel investigation.

That's why Trump hasn't done it and wont.

If that evidence is so compelling why is carter page a free man?

Why hasn’t anyone been arrested for colluding with Russians?

Because Warrants are not indictments?

Once you learn the difference maybe we can have a rational discussion.

Oh I know the difference

It was said it can’t be declassified because it is damning for trump

So why no indictment Of page ?

link   
a reply to: Willtell

No one has taken over anything. Unlike most of the Democrat sites out there (DU...) ATS doesn't ban folks just for holding certain view points. Those breaking the TAC are still punished or banned, and our expressing our opinions in no way prevents you from doing the same.

Just because most people disagree with what you say doesn't mean silencing them is the answer. Either get a better argument or change your view on a specific issue. No... no... couldn't have that happening now could we? Compromising is just unfathomable

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

not to mention the left essentially owns all social media and the MSM.

oh, woe is me....
ATS doesn't think how I want them to... waaaaah!

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

They are going to be declassified - and you will not like what is in them. Several congress people that have seen them have said as much.

The real reason they have not been declassified is because of the involvement of the British government in the operation to frame Trump.

This is not something they want revealed, this is not something most of our intelligence agencies want revealed because they want their cooperation.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Ha ha, this exactly 67

Man does it get tiresome too. The sad part is they think having the ability to tie up most of our congressional functions is somehow a win for them or the American people

Now they are even complaining about ATS because god-forbid a venue doesn't single out and suppress the right

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You know what ...
That could explain Trump's general 'comportment' today
The very disturbing presser, the move towards Nixonland ...

That poor old fly on w/h wall must've been in sensory overload all day

Trump to Sessions : YOUR FCKUING USELESS, YOU CANT PROTECT ME, YOUR A DEADBEAT GET THE FKUC OUTTAHERE

To Rosenstein : RIGHT, YOU, SHUT THE FKUC UP IM THE PRESIDENT OKAY? YOU ARE OHH YOUU TEEE GONE, GOODBYE

Because maybe, just maybe,
Trump thinks that the "Dems" are moving in to-mo-row !
Putting up them chintzy curtains, re-doing the upholstery in paisley
painting the walls in nice pastel colours...

Whatever:
the "Dems" don't 'move in' until January
it's status quo until then...

Trump's head must be boiling with rage
everyone lost him the the house
everyone else is to blame

you, you and ESPECIALLY !YOU! *finger jab finger jab* ESPECIALLY !YOU! FCUK FACE

The Wednesday Masacre will broil and strumble on a few more hours, probably
the itchyfingered Twitterbating will continue on until Trump flakes out in a hyperglycemie stupor...

Anyhowww, back to the case in point Has Mueller Supoenaed ..

Former prosecutor and Senate and White House aide, Nelson W. Cunningham predicted :

...snip ..
As a former prosecutor and Senate and White House aide, I predicted here last May that Mueller would promptly subpoena Trump and, like independent counsel Kenneth Starr back in 1998, bring a sitting president before his grand jury to round out and conclude his investigation. What Trump knew and when he knew it, and what exactly motivated his statements and actions, are central to Mueller’s inquiry on both Russian interference and obstruction of justice.

..snip ...

Since mid-August, he may have been locked in proceedings with Trump and his lawyers over a grand jury subpoena—in secret litigation that could tell us by December whether the president will testify before Mueller’s grand jury.

... snip ..

the brief docket entries tell a story. Here’s what we can glean:

The parties and the judges have moved with unusual alacrity. Parties normally have 30 days to appeal a lower court action. The witness here appealed just five days after losing in the district court—and three days later filed a motion
before the appellate court to stay the district court’s order. That’s fast.

The appeals court itself responded with remarkable speed, too. One day after getting the witness’ motion, the court gave the special counsel just three days to respond—blindingly short as appellate proceedings go. The special counsel’s papers were filed October 1.

At this point an unspecified procedural flaw seems to have emerged, and on October 3, the appeals court dismissed the appeal. Just two days later, the lower court judge cured the flaw, the witness re-appealed, and by October 10 the witness was once again before appellate court. Thanks to very quick action of all the judges, less than one week was lost due to a flaw that, in other cases, could have taken weeks or months to resolve.

Back before the D.C. Circuit, this case’s very special handling continued. On October 10, the day the case returned to the court, the parties filed a motion for expedited handling, and within two days, the judges had granted their motion and set an accelerated briefing schedule. The witness was given just 11 days to file briefs; the special counsel (presumably) just two weeks to respond; and reply papers one week later, on November 14 (for those paying attention, that’s eight days after the midterm elections).

Oral arguments are set for December 14.

Hmm hmm
Ok, whilst we don't know who the witness is...
We do know that the guy who was hired to oversee the district
has recused himself from the case ..

Aaaand that the guy, Gregory Katsas,
was hired to do so by Donald Trump

Is Guiliani gone yet !?

edit on 7-11-2018 by Cassi3l because: 'cos posting yiips

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

The real reason they have not been declassified is because of the involvement of the British government in the operation to frame Trump.

Wasn't something GLADIO something instituted in order to ensure far leftist governments were never permitted to actually take power? Seems like the NATO of yester-year knew the face of the enemy

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They are going to be declassified - and you will not like what is in them. Several congress people that have seen them have said as much.

This is not something they want revealed, this is not something most of our intelligence agencies want revealed because they want their cooperation.

The British and Australian connection to the FISA Declas was mentioned a few times in the news today.

I feel certain that is the real reason it has not come out yet. That is a pretty big negotiating tool.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You don't make any sense.

Why do you think Trump already tried to have them declassified.

Are your really so paranoid you think it was an elaborate scheme to keep them from being disclosed? HUH? He is the only one that can force their declassification.

No the obvious reason he tried is the info contained within them supports his contention Russian Collusion is BS.

How you cannot comprehend this completely blows my mind. The pretzel like reasoning you have to do to make the facts conform with your twisted view of him is truly fascinating.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

The British and Australian connection to the FISA Declas was mentioned a few times in the news today.

I feel certain that is the real reason it has not come out yet. That is a pretty big negotiating tool.

Yep - also the fact the Obama admin most likely put them up to it is no small thing either.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join