It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Jeff Sessions resigns....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
a reply to: underwerks

I am assuming you are one of my fellow countrymen and we all want the best for our country. I would say instead of you worrying about this meaningless political crap, we should ALL be focused on the debt situation that is one disaster away from turning the whole world into Venezuela. Life long career, multi generational Politicians put us in that situation. Trump is NOT a politician until he got elected. He did not create that problem. And all this theater is just to distract us from the huge # up these politicians created with our monetary system.

I understand why you are worried about this. I am too, but not as worried as I used to be.

See virtually every first world nation is in just as much debt as us. China is in the worst shape of everyone.

If one country goes down to a debt default, pretty much all of them do. It is in all countries interests to not let that happen under any circumstances, it is basically mutually assured destruction.

As screwed up as this ridiculous debt is:

A. it is not realistic for us to pay it off seeing as how we are running a trillion a year deficit and still not adequately funding many things such as infrastructure.
B. Trying to pay it off would cause a depression and cause an inability to pay for medicare/Medicaid and Social Security.
C. Massive amounts of jobs are about to be eliminated over the next 20 years due to automation and AI. This profound change will cause massive economic shifts out of necessity. What those changes are I am not sure, but they will be radical in nature.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So by Sessions resigning, it automatically puts the Mueller investigation in Whitakers lap and takes RR out of it....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Wayfarer

Since I am certain the US President didn't "collude" with any foreign power to win the election...

Holy geeze, you are the only person in the world with this knowledge! Surely this must be shared. Pray-tell precisely how you discovered the President didn't collude with any foreign power to win the election.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If Trump colluded with russia or anything highly illegal, they would have had to move the process forward already very aggressively. It would be obstruction at the highest level to not move the charges against Trump already.

And definitely before midterms. I can't believe people are naive enough to think there's anything there after so long.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the person now in charge of Robert Mueller's probe:

Whitaker, on the other hand, appears to have very different views about the proper scope of Mueller’s investigation. In an op-ed for CNN last year, Whitaker wrote that Mueller was overstepping his bounds by looking into financial records related to the president’s businesses and argued that Rosenstein should rein in the special counsel. And in a TV appearance last year, Whitaker said the attorney general could decrease the special counsel’s budget “so low that his investigation grinds almost to a halt.”

Score 1 for justice, truth and integrity.

Now comes the prosecution of those responsible for this gross miscarriage of justice.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Since I am certain the US President didn't "collude" with any foreign power to win the election...

Holy geeze, you are the only person in the world with this knowledge! Surely this must be shared. Pray-tell precisely how you discovered the President didn't collude with any foreign power to win the election.

Well....typically it is called presumption of innocence....and as far as I have seen, nothing has been presented to show otherwise.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Because it is non-sensical. It has been utter nonsense ever since the conflicting narrative between the bitter Clinton campaign and then-President Obama began. Remember Obama saying Russia "knocked it off" once he gave them a stern talking-to? Remember him chastising Trump (and his voters) for even daring to imply that our elections aren't secure?

Trump didn't "collude" with anyone. All the evidence offered to the contrary has been nothing but extreme logical leaps (A->B->L->Z) based on a house of cards without one single substantial shred of evidence implicating the President in any violation of the US Code.

Please, show me where in the US Code you feel he violated one of our statutes? Making off-hand statements on stage doesn't count, he was clearly being sarcastic attempting to draw attention to Clinton's destruction of evidence (by way of nearly 30,000 emails on a server subject to federal search warrant - IE: destruction of evidence)

The evidence shows nothing but gross misconduct on part of those attacking Trump, from government employees to elected officials (like Adam Schiff lying about seeing evidence of "collusion") and their pundits in the MSM (like Rachel Maddow, who has a new paranoid crack pot theory nightly)

Further, Trump was already investigated by the FBI and cleared for any sort of "collusion". Mueller himself chided CNN and MSNBC by name for publishing knowingly false misinformation on his investigation.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Answer was already in the first post by the way

Either way, there has been no evidence presented indicating Trump is guilty of any sort of "collusion" therefore the default position is "he's presumed innocent"

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: Grambler

No, you're right! You convinced me with your lack of punctuation, misspellings and snarky avatar.

Squeaky clean!!!

Oh I see

Snarky because you said don committed crimes, I ask you what crimes, and that means I am saying trump is squeaky clean

What a joke you are!

Dude, that clown has nothing and is emotionally venting, especially when it reaches the point when the user starts attacking grammar 🤭

Text book trolling from an unhinged leftist, best to let it rot 😁

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: Tekaran
I wouldn't mind Lindsey Graham. He's been on fire as of late. Oh, and guess what. Nikki Haley is available to take his spot

Funny how it's so easy for rhinos to be forgiven so long as they kiss Trump's boots.

Almost like how Trump is a revered christian. That one will never stop me from waking up randomly and giggling.

Eh. People can change. Maybe Graham has been holding back. Politics have changed a lot since 2008.

I agree with you mostly.

People certainly change, like Trump supporters rallying around an outsider and draining the swamp and slowly getting duped into embracing establishment republicans.

In my opinion, as long as Graham keeps on going at the rate he's going, he'll stay on the good side of me and those like me. I'll give him a chance to see if he's really changed or not, but so far he seems like he has.

I'm sure it's not just pandering. That's what lawyers and salesmen do, not politicians.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

What happend to trust sessions?

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If Trump colluded with russia or anything highly illegal, they would have had to move the process forward already very aggressively. It would be obstruction at the highest level to not move the charges against Trump already.

And definitely before midterms. I can't believe people are naive enough to think there's anything there after so long.

Release the findings so the House and Senate, both controlled by the GOP could just sit on it? Nah... now is the time to release the findings... watch...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Speaking of RR, looks like he's being summoned.

BREAKING: The White House Summons Mueller’s Boss, This Afternoon!

Resignation within 48 hours?

edit on 7-11-2018 by lernmore because: meme

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Pray-tell how have you discovered he has?

We now know the investigation was opened based almost entirely on the dosier. You know the one that dozens of news organizations and Mueller have spent thousands of dollars on trying to verify any of it and have failed.

You know - the one that was paid for by Hillary's campaign and the DNC.

You know the same one the DNC fought like hell to hide the fact they financed it.

You know the dossier that was partially written by Nelllie Ohr - who used her husband to keep feeding info to the FBI after Christopher Steel was ruled as an unreliable source for feeding info to news agencies secretly as supporting evidence to justify it's truthfulness.

You know Christopher Steel who said he must stop Trump from being elected.

Or is it Strock who said that there was no there there in the Russia Investigation and he wished there was.

Or is it the fact the trump campaign was wire tapped - and they still found nothing.

[sarcasm]That is such compelling evidence[/sarcasm]

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

DoJ decides if the findings go public.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Democrats are demanding Whitaker recuse himself from the Mueller investigation.

That's not gonna happen! That was probably the first question Trump asked him for the job.

Mueller's probe is done now anyway..they said after the midterms, so i'm expecting Mueller to drop his report this week or next.

Onward to investigations into ObamaGate.
edit on 7-11-2018 by EchoesInTime because: sp

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 171130America/ChicagoWed, 07 Nov 2018 16:17:28 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

What happend to trust sessions?

Nothing that I can see. He resigned. No reason to not trust him.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Great news for those who partake in Marijuana.

3 more states legalized some form........sessions out...........it's only a matter of time before it's federally legal.

That's groovy, man.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 7-11-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join