It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnzoD

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What was postponed? I think we are all DDoSing the house.gov site right now, it wont load for me lol.

Comey's testimony. It's supposed to happen on Friday now. I'm eagerly awaiting Q's promised counter-move.

BTW, I've noticed that any Tweet or website Q links to is almost immediately overloaded, and remains so for a while. Don't doubt that there a lot of us.

Huber's testimony has also been postponed.

The Bush family owns Monday thru Wednesday of this week.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If the riot in France is not about gas, Q does not tell what it is about, or does he? Hard to follow the Q-onvolution.....

There are probably several reasons, but the biggest one is likely that Emmanuel Macron is about as popular as a bad case of jock itch. He and Angela Merkel are easily the two most hated people in Europe.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Has this letter from Ronald Reagan to George Bush been posted here yet? Its from when Bush was taking over for Reagan as POTUS. Everyone should take a sec to read it. Reagan is obviously speaking in code to Bush.

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

The whole world is run on doublespeak.

I think he doesn't mention Bush by name for the same reason we don't mention other TRAITORS names.

He is truly naming him as responsible for JFK and "hope you don't get assassinated right away" Naming him for his own attempted death.

Wow Reagan.

Knowing this letter will be forever preserved. Balls.

Sure it may have been LBJ behind JFK but really it was C_A and look at Bush rise to power after.

Watch the water. Parasites controlling your thoughts.

CRAZY!!!
edit on 3 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Final Report Summary - GLIMPSE (GLIMPSE: Understanding the dark universe through 3D weak lensing reconstructions)
The GLIMPSE project focused on the problem of mapping the dark matter distribution in three dimensions using measurements of weak gravitational lensing – a very complex, ill-posed problem with numerous sources of noise and signal contamination. The project built on earlier multidisciplinary work carried out by the researcher to apply state of the art ideas and techniques from the domain of signal processing to weak lensing, culminating in the development of the GLIMPSE algorithm, which showed excellent results on simulated data.

cordis.europa.eu...

Interesting! I been watching in 3D (look left) for awhile now and still very weak on making sense of all that's going on. Some clarity has been made recently though.

The Media blackout (here in US) is nothing short of incredible but as expected given Q post prediction.
They'll soon implode.

Wonder what Trump has planned for Dec 5; what will be the counter plan for that day or near future?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

#2539 is but not the others:

2537 delta 00 17:15:14
2538 delta 00 00:09:32
2539 delta 00 00:10:03 (adds to 13)
2540 delta 00 00:13:44 (lucky BHO?)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've been wondering about #2522

twitter.com...📁
Re: GHWB USSS code name re: Timber wolf
The grey wolf (Canis lupus; also known as timber wolf) shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog.
State funeral next week.
Coincidence?
Q

What do we make of this? Was GHWB's death pre-planned somehow?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ok, you go by the second over under? didn't know that

Maybe 1-3 get a pass...Carter,Clinton,Bush jr....44 not so lucky
edit on 3-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

Reply to Rel.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Expecting 15 posts today... 4 down, 11 to go.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I've been wondering about #2522

twitter.com...📁
Re: GHWB USSS code name re: Timber wolf
The grey wolf (Canis lupus; also known as timber wolf) shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog.
State funeral next week.
Coincidence?
Q

What do we make of this? Was GHWB's death pre-planned somehow?

AFM, yes. Planned, down to the minute.

His death was 25 years to the day he was Knighted.

While looking at things from ground level one may ask, "how does that make sense with Huber this week and distraction...?" but from looking above other things are at play. As FF pointed out, those alive have never lived without Bush/HRC clan in charge - drugs, murder, war, assassination (jfk) was his game . Symbolic leader dead - executed never to return in any form.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

He probably died a while ago and they've been holding back news of it for max impact, or to hide something big, like everything happening this week.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yes, These people are just disposable pieces/cabal soldiers. If one must fall to shift narrative they will gladly do so.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Dec 2018 - 1:50:01 PM
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Its about to go down!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Delay delay it's all the can do but they can't stop it.

I don't think Declas will be a counter move, yet.

Needs an wide open news cycle.

While everyone is home for the holidays maybe?

They should have saved their news cycle stealing stories , lol.

They keep jumping the gun but they forget Trump is media minded.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: posted

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is the what the link in #2540 puls up,

Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform, Commercial, and Antitrust Law 4:00 PM Postponed [Meeting Details]

Wed
Subcommittee on Emerging Threats and Capabilities 10:00 AM [Meeting Details]

Committee on the Judiciary 10:00 AM Postponed [Meeting Details]

Subcommittee on Environment 10:00 AM Rescheduled to Tuesday, December 11, 2018 [Meeting Details]

Subcommittee on Government Operations 10:00 AM Postponed [Meeting Details]

Committee on Veterans' Affairs 10:00 AM Postponed [Meeting Details]

[Show more...]

Thurs
Subcommittee on Communications and Technology 10:00 AM [Meeting Details]

Committee on Foreign Affairs 10:00 AM [Meeting Details]

Committee on Armed Services 10:00 AM [Meeting Details]

Committee on Veterans' Affairs 10:00 AM [Meeting Details]

Subcommittee on Healthcare, Benefits, and Administrative Rules 10:00 AM [Meeting Details]

[Show more...]

Fri

docs.house.gov...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Has this letter from Ronald Reagan to George Bush been posted here yet? Its from when Bush was taking over for Reagan as POTUS. Everyone should take a sec to read it. Reagan is obviously speaking in code to Bush.

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

IMO, by 1989 Dementia was already taking it's toll on Ronald Reagan's thought processes. The wording of the letter gives me that impression.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sabre, #2540 implies that deep state managed to put a spanner in the works of the Q schedule but I'm wondering if white hats changed the schedule because they NEED Comey to testify first? I.E. they need to happen in the right order.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

IMO, by 1989 Dementia was already taking it's toll on Ronald Reagan's thought processes. The wording of the letter gives me that impression.

IDK, seems to me that he knows exactly what he is talking about, and it is stuff that only he and Bush would understand.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The immediate postponement of Huber following Comey would be a good and promising indicator.

link   
Q2538

DOJ [policy] does not discuss ongoing investigations.
Majority of leaks [by them] serve to their benefit.
Some do not.
Some are designed to provide the public w/ a 'glimpse' into the shadows.
Glimpse > Leverage.
Leverage > Panic.
Panic > RATS.
Dark to Light.
Q

I posted a very long winded version (as is my want) on this very topic last week.

This is so very important and should stop folks from "defending" the whole "Q fails to predict" thing - did Q ever say "I predict?" It will never stop folks from saying "Q fails again" but it should stop those from defending it.

Hatch Act: "The U.S. Office of the Special Counsel (OSC) on Friday found that six members of the Trump administration violated the Hatch Act. The OSC cited six staffers with violating the federal law in response to a complaint filed by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) in August." Link

DJT, Sessions, Kelly et al all established a no leak policy. They are dancing on a hot razor blade avoid violations of Leaking and Hatch (prior to elections) among many many other things. Q gives us glimpses, we use our intuition to both seek out greater understanding and support the process - both are needed here. ThankQ.

We need to know, give our informed consent but we also must find it for ourselves and not through poisoned MSM baby food. The dance is so complicated, so large, so amazing and remarkable.

Good truncated version of my Post Q

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join