It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

...why do you use cryptic language like Q? Can you speak plain English? Q's riddles are more than enough!

Coming from a "Freemason"...

That's rich.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q2523's 2nd picture:

Some timestamp findings:

03:15pm = 15:15

5 Sep 2018 = 5+9+2+8 = 25 = 5 x 5 = 5:5

This may be saying the 3 sides of the pyramid are down to 1... 15 = 5x3, 5 = 5x1.

Came to see what the latest was with Q. I found my answer.... lmao

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

There is much going on that the MSM can't wrap their closed-minds around. For instance, it's now known that the COHEN plea deal was to HELP President Trump. Not "close the walls in on him", as the hate-consumed MSM/Dims are praying for.

Source: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Has this letter from Ronald Reagan to George Bush been posted here yet? Its from when Bush was taking over for Reagan as POTUS. Everyone should take a sec to read it. Reagan is obviously speaking in code to Bush.

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

Someone linked to it many pages back. Yes, it is a deeply odd letter. There's a strong underlying tone of "This job sucks, and you're going to hate it." Much of it sounds like the ramblings of a madman. He very well could be speaking in code in several parts.

It ends with "Good luck, and I hope you don't immediately get assassinated."

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

But congressional investigators with House and Senate committees leading inquiries on the Russia question told RealClearInvestigations that it looks like Mueller withheld from the court details that would exonerate the president

Known?

Thats some interesting cherry-picking there. Countless times I have read that 'anonymous sources' dont count here at ATS. What is this entire article based on? "Sources"

Nothing is known yet until the report is out. Youre assuming based on an article from a site you believe. No different than a person trusting a MSM article citing "sources"

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: [post]bknapple32[/post]

Meanwhile Trump just tweeted Cohen should serve a long and full sentence in prison.....

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Has this letter from Ronald Reagan to George Bush been posted here yet? Its from when Bush was taking over for Reagan as POTUS. Everyone should take a sec to read it. Reagan is obviously speaking in code to Bush.

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

Someone linked to it many pages back. Yes, it is a deeply odd letter. There's a strong underlying tone of "This job sucks, and you're going to hate it." Much of it sounds like the ramblings of a madman. He very well could be speaking in code in several parts.

The talk about Ronald Reagans Shed, which the address is the basketball arena in Phoenix, the talk of drinking the water infront of the White House and getting a talking gut worm? Insinuating that he knows it was Bush who tried to have him killed? I dont think this is the ravings of a mad man at all. Bush was Reagans VP. He knew him well. Also, why does he never use Bush's name in the letter? Its always "Jeb's Dad" or "Barbara's Husband". Could it be because George Bush is not his actual name?
edit on 3-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

The letter was either code or the ramblings of a burned out president.
I looked up the address for the shed and it is the Phoenix Suns arena, the US Airways Center [now permanently closed]. It wasn't opened until 1992 so I don't know what was there at the time the letter was written.
The fountain water producing talking worms is really strange as is the references to Bush as "husband of..." and "father of..." This may be alluding to his adoption into the Bush family or his invisibility as an individual.
edit on 12/3/2018 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

The letter was either code or the ramblings of a burned out president.
I looked up the address for the shed and it is the Phoenix Suns arena, the US Airways Center [now permanently closed]. It wasn't opened until 1992 so I don't know what was there at the time the letter was written.

I wonder what was at that location before the arena? The way Reagan talks about it, it seems like he and Bush shared an experience together at that location. Perhaps that is where Bush plotted to take Reagan out, and Reagan is letting him know, that he knows?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

It's still open known now as the Talking Stick Resort Arena. I haven't found what was there before 1990 which was when the construction started on the arena.

Talking Stick Resort Arena

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

It's still open known now as the Talking Stick Resort Arena. I haven't found what was there before 1990 which was when the construction started on the arena.

I found that reference after I posted. A historical map of Phoenix may have an answer of what was there in the 1980's.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Believe it or not, prosecutors have a duty to disclose any evidence they discover that might benefit the defense. This is because the pursuit of justice should always override the desire to gain a conviction.

Withholding evidence is a classic form of prosecutorial misconduct, and it's a good way to get your conviction tossed out on appeal.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Believe it or not, prosecutors have a duty to disclose any evidence they discover that might benefit the defense. This is because the pursuit of justice should always override the desire to gain a conviction.

Withholding evidence is a classic form of prosecutorial misconduct, and it's a good way to get your conviction tossed out on appeal.

How much you wanna bet that IS NOT what is happening with Mueller?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

A talking stick, is a traditional Native American symbolic device, used at Tribal Councils and other important meetings, much like we use the microphone. Whoever holds the stick, has the floor. To me that implies a connection to negotiations of some sort.

Shed is often used as a metaphoric reference...as in "taken to the woodshed", means getting or giving a beating, in private. Anyway...just a couple thoughts.

Oh yeah...when Reagan got shot, it just happened to be by a Family Friend of the Bushes.

ETA:Reagan, as I recall, quoted Teddy Roosevelt "Speak softly, but carry a big stick." during the Russian negotiations...connected to his own tagline, "Trust, but verify."

edit on 3-12-2018 by Enderdog because: Talking stomach worm

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Prosecutorial misconduct in some random county courthouse. But when the evidence is withheld in order to continue in the attempt to take down a sitting President Of The United States... what does that turn it into??

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

Insinuating that he knows it was Bush who tried to have him killed? I dont think this is the ravings of a mad man at all. Bush was Reagans VP. He knew him well. Also, why does he never use Bush's name in the letter? Its always "Jeb's Dad" or "Barbara's Husband". Could it be because George Bush is not his actual name?

I take it that Reagan was implying that Bush himself is just a puppet of other people, and the man himself is inconsequential.

As for Bush being behind the attempt on Reagan, well we all know about the rumors that LBJ was behind JFK's assassination.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Could the "Private Shed" be pointing us to the PS: portion of the letter, where he links SS,JFK and Bush together?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Funny.

The Daily 202: Seven takeaways from the failed Democratic government shutdown

A group of about two dozen senators began meeting late last week in the office of Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to try brokering a deal that would avert a shutdown, and they kept talking after it began. “To try and keep the peace, Collins wouldn't let any senator in the room talk unless they were holding a ‘talking stick’ — which a senator in the room described as a ‘ceremonial Native American stick’ that Collins owned,” Politico reports. “At one point, Sen. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee forcefully tossed the stick toward Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia after Warner interrupted him, nearly shattering a glass elephant belonging to Collins, according to two people briefed on the throw. After that incident, Collins suggested using a small rubber ball, and Alexander also brought his own basketball ‘because it’d be safer than a stick,’ an aide said.”

Don't throw the Talking Stick.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
1h1 hour ago
More
Bob Mueller (who is a much different man than people think) and his out of control band of Angry Democrats, don’t want the truth, they only want lies. The truth is very bad for their mission!

twitter.com...
Bold mine

POTUS tweets this during "special mission 41" for Bush....

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join