It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Must be unless we missed something Fri

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Reply to: Carewemust

I am not sure. Maybe to re watch last week to see a future proves past. I don't trust Hannity, he's MSM. So it could be watch for a narrative shift.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Maybe just highlighting we will hear about Clinton Foundation whistleblower 2 today? As was announced on Hannity?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Must be unless we missed something Fri

Q is telling us that more info will be divulged on Hannity tonight. As usual, I'll be listening to Sean Hannity's radio program this afternoon too. (AM 560 Chicago)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

me too

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN and anyone else who has downloaded this version of the s/sheet please re-download!

I noticed that the qclock search was picking up the UK time rather than EST in this version, corrected now!

You can also search on posts 2537 to 2542 in the new version.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Just like Q hints people will use their disease as a way out.

Reagan's dementia gives people the out to believe what you just said.

We can't believe that letter wasn't vetted and allowed to go ahead.

Plausible deniability.

Hillary shows all the signs of Parkinson's and being on L-Dopa. I had thought that she would somehow play on her disease to escape justice.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Wow, Dashen better get Part XIV ready!

Probably already posted but just in case...

They can't delay the inevitable forever! What will be the Q counter move?

>>4130238
Speculation is GHWB died weeks ago and it is just another deep state stall tactic to postpone the announcement in order to stall/push back whatever was supposed to happen on Dec 5.
D5 is the snowball that starts the avalanche

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Now this link is 404ing on me.

This is a BOOM.

God forbid the msm cover this, at all.

Smdh.

I doubt any big outlets will cover whatever comes out today either that Sarah Carter was hinting at on Friday.

Hannity Friday hinted at the #2 Clinton whistleblower as well as some other big news breaking today.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Has this letter from Ronald Reagan to George Bush been posted here yet? Its from when Bush was taking over for Reagan as POTUS. Everyone should take a sec to read it. Reagan is obviously speaking in code to Bush.

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

IMO, by 1989 Dementia was already taking it's toll on Ronald Reagan's thought processes. The wording of the letter gives me that impression.

It's not just the wording of the letter, it's the inconsistency how the words are written. Take note through the body of the letter that whoever wrote it breaks between print and cursive several times.

Looking at letters written before, during, and after Reagans term in office, I see one problem. I can 't find a sample where he prints rather than write in cursive. Letters from 1967 through 1994, written in his own hand all look the same, with the exception of later letters which look like they are written with a less steady hand, which is normal as we age.

I call BS on the letter being written by, or even dictated by, Ronald Reagan (RR). Take a close look at just the signature. Even at the site linked you can see that the signature has blurred edges and looks different than the lines in the printed words up to "sincerely", then after the signature.

I'll defer to my favorite Quote by Mark Twain:

"...there are three kinds of falsehoods, lies, damned lies and the internet." (may not be completely accurate)

Samples for comparison:

Fake:

Real:

Oh, and whoever is posting crap from "Clickhole.com", please knock it off, "LibDirtBucket.com" is far more reliable.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Glad you caught that quickly. Back on Q time now!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Has anyone considered that a delay would also give the deep state more time to eliminate the Clinton Foundation witness or Huber and Comey?

I hope they are being heavily protected.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Rumor has it Dashen has been kidnapped by a Nazi Yeti and is being held captive in Antartica withh A**less chaps and a ball gag. their will be no 14

link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Reply to: Carewemust
I am not sure. Maybe to re watch last week to see a future proves past. I don't trust Hannity, he's MSM. So it could be watch for a narrative shift.

As far back as February 2017, the trio of Sean Hannity/John Solomon/Sara Carter, were divulging far-out "leaks" of information they were receiving. Thanks to Congress/OIG/Conservative investigators, we now know that SPYGATE is real. Those far-out leaks in early 2017 are now criminal investigations being processed by the DOJ/Huber.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Breaking: Mueller Withheld Exculpatory Evidence from Court to Exonerate Trump – Mueller LIED to the Court!… Will He Be Sent to Jail Too?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

me too

Thank God we have something to listen to beside Sheppard Smith! Smith and Napolitano are now on the "dark side" for some reason.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Now this link is 404ing on me.

This is a BOOM.

God forbid the msm cover this, at all.

Smdh.

I doubt any big outlets will cover whatever comes out today either that Sarah Carter was hinting at on Friday.

Hannity Friday hinted at the #2 Clinton whistleblower as well as some other big news breaking today.

The idiots at ae911 truth are at it again. Thermite won't do the trick. Stevie Jones and crew are really off base on this and their own paper shows that thermodynamically, it isn't thermite; it is paint.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I don't dislike the man, I think he has good intentions, and knows a lot more than he say's. Yes, he and Sara Carter have exposed MUCH more than anyone in the MSM. I do watch him from time to time. I was a regular until he swore to cover the LV shooting until he uncovered the truth and that just faded away. Knowing he has a limit to what he's "allowed" to say turns me off. Maybe trust is the wrong word. I just wish he would break from the MSM, could offer much more IMO

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Compromised

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

My 92 year old mother-in-law talks like that. If not Ronnie, someone with Dementia wrote the letter.

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join