It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 294
<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

He probably went to pick up the pizza at the store.

I keep telling everyone delivery only!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Where do you think they nabbed him

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

that's an interesting piece of art.

See Tracy Twyman

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Right in the pizza shop.

He went looking for Skyfloating who was taking too long.

I told them not to go.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Breaking: Mueller Withheld Exculpatory Evidence from Court to Exonerate Trump – Mueller LIED to the Court!… Will He Be Sent to Jail Too?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I posted that in 3 places on ATS today, but nobody believes it. Too much for libs to take! Don't expect MSM to report it either.

I'm 100% ready for some ACTIONS against the Deep State criminals. Enough of these "Bombshell Info" releases!

Surely President Trump and Q realize that when Democrats take the House in January, their toothless little investigations and subpoenas will totally wipe REAL deep-state corruption "findings" right off the map.
edit on 12/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Enderdog

Funny.

The Daily 202: Seven takeaways from the failed Democratic government shutdown

A group of about two dozen senators began meeting late last week in the office of Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) to try brokering a deal that would avert a shutdown, and they kept talking after it began. “To try and keep the peace, Collins wouldn't let any senator in the room talk unless they were holding a ‘talking stick’ — which a senator in the room described as a ‘ceremonial Native American stick’ that Collins owned,” Politico reports. “At one point, Sen. Lamar Alexander of Tennessee forcefully tossed the stick toward Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia after Warner interrupted him, nearly shattering a glass elephant belonging to Collins, according to two people briefed on the throw. After that incident, Collins suggested using a small rubber ball, and Alexander also brought his own basketball ‘because it’d be safer than a stick,’ an aide said.”

Don't throw the Talking Stick.

Hmmmm...didn't Reagan's letter also say something about losing a ball in the oval office?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

LOL

I'm waiting for you to use snopes.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It's interesting there are copies from Bush senior forward of departing letters.

I can't find info on Reagan's.

It would make sense they scrubbed it from the net if that version was real.

There are many mentions of Bush senior's starting of a tradition with his note.

www.nytimes.com...

link   
I was thinking about the 4 FIREWALLS earlier. We've mostly assumed they were people but what if they were real planned fires to flood MSM and drown bad news?

If so then we have had 3 of them... California, Australia and now Paris?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Aallanon

Breaking: Mueller Withheld Exculpatory Evidence from Court to Exonerate Trump – Mueller LIED to the Court!… Will He Be Sent to Jail Too?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I posted that in 3 places on ATS today, but nobody believes it. Too much for libs to take! Don't expect MSM to report it either.

I'm 100% ready for some ACTIONS against the Deep State criminals. Enough of these "Bombshell Info" releases!

Surely President Trump and Q realize that when Democrats take the House in January, their toothless little investigations and subpoenas will totally wipe REAL deep-state corruption "findings" right off the map.

Hazmat crews are on stand-by for when the Libtards have a core meltdown. Its gonna be a mess on biblical proportions.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Maybe Dashen's on a popcorn run?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I've been wondering about #2522

twitter.com...📁
Re: GHWB USSS code name re: Timber wolf
The grey wolf (Canis lupus; also known as timber wolf) shares a common ancestry with the domestic dog.
State funeral next week.
Coincidence?
Q

What do we make of this? Was GHWB's death pre-planned somehow?

I think he was just defrosted, to counter the hearings.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I was thinking about the 4 FIREWALLS earlier. We've mostly assumed they were people but what if they were real planned fires to flood MSM and drown bad news?

If so then we have had 3 of them... California, Australia and now Paris?

Not ruling that out but I think regarding the 'Fires' it was to destroy evidence based on what 'Warrior' said last month or maybe it was October.

Here's a partial quote:

1 more thing. I discussed threads ago about FIRES being used to destroy evidence here in CA.

EVIDENCE comes in many forms.

These people are so arrogant and STUPID!

Phones, tablets, TVs, WiFi security cameras, Alexa/Goog appliances all record, all have backups. All come together as a web of EVIDENCE. Again these people are stupid. Very stupid.

They should have never implemented the Patriot Act and worked to place these capabilities within our tech. This is their downfall

Do you recall the above?

Speculating:
Fire/Walls = The suspicious wild fires / 4 specific actors [domestic + foreign] blocking data flow (firewall'ing)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Don't know if this has been posted regarding the alleged Reagan letter but in reference to the SS he said "Don't bother asking them for any Fig Newtons, they don't have any".
link

Fig = Fill in Girl

Fig newtons are ambiguous, they're not biscuits/cookies and they're not fruit, thus: 1) A fig newton is a noun that defines a relationship that is more than just being "friends with benefits." You have sex but you actually have feelings for each other, you are emotionally dependent on each other but it's not (yet) love, and for some reason (i.e geographical distance, availability, commitment ...

link

According to son Ron in hindsight he understands the early changes he saw in his father as Alzheimer

The tone of the letter is somewhat in keeping with other letters other letter images

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe Dashen's on a popcorn run?

Or he's kicking back watching the show.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

On A Sad Note, Even Notes Between Presidents Aren't What They Used To Be

Reagan's note was short. 45 words.

By the way, the one president who turns out to be a man of few words (just 45 of them): Ronald Reagan. His note to Bush 41 was written on stationery bearing the legend: “Don’t let the turkeys get you down.”

Accompanied by these words: “You’ll have moments when you want to use this particular stationery. Well, go to it. George, I treasure the memories we share and wish you all the very best. You’ll be in my prayers. God bless you and Barbara. I’ll miss our Thursday lunches. Ron.

Corroborated on a few other sources, as well, but I can't find a picture. Probably because the algorithm is saturated with XLShrub news.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks EMN, I must have missed that... interdasting!

top topics

<< 291  292  293    295  296  297 >>

join