It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

They do, like to see if the next series are in 5 min deltas.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
GLIMPSE
Galactic Legacy Infrared Mid-Plane Survey Extraordinaire
Spitzer Legacy Science Programs
GLIMPSE, GLIMPSEII, GLIMPSE-3D

Spitzer Space Telescope was launched August 25, 2003

www.astro.wisc.edu...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust
I heard on CBC Radio this morning that the riot in Paris is about high gas prices. I didn't know there were other riots in Europe! Are they connected to Paris over the same issue?

Lots of info in this ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
The GLIMPSE project: Exploring strategies for meeting energy, environmental and climate objectives

cfpub.epa.gov... &DEID=&epaNumber=&ntisID=&archiveStatus=Both&ombCat=Any&dateBeginCreated=&dateEndCreated=&dateBeginPublishedPresented=&dateEndPublishedPresented=&date BeginUpdated=&dateEndUpdated=&dateBeginCompleted=&dateEndCompleted=&personID=&role=Any&journalID=&publisherID=&sortBy=revisionDate&count=50

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q #2537:

First letters per line gives OH which is short for...
Operational Handbook (USMC)

Anyone got a copy... to check 68–95–99.7 rule?

There are so MANY! Checking...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
What is GLIMPSE?
GLIMPSE is a tool to find US policy scenarios that simultaneously improve air quality human health, reduce impacts to ecosystems, and mitigate climate change. It is designed to be fast -- to allow decision-makers to explore a range of options, as well as comprehensive -- to avoid unintended consequences.

glimpse-project.appspot.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Q message #2539 implies that the "largest criminal investigations in modern day history", are GOOD investigations?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The lowest probable in that rule:

1 in 390682215445
Every 1.07 billion years (four times in history of Earth)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Dec 2018 - 1:16:01 PM
docs.house.gov...📁
Postponed.
Well-played DS.
Please allow us to counter.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Final Report Summary - GLIMPSE (GLIMPSE: Understanding the dark universe through 3D weak lensing reconstructions)
The GLIMPSE project focused on the problem of mapping the dark matter distribution in three dimensions using measurements of weak gravitational lensing – a very complex, ill-posed problem with numerous sources of noise and signal contamination. The project built on earlier multidisciplinary work carried out by the researcher to apply state of the art ideas and techniques from the domain of signal processing to weak lensing, culminating in the development of the GLIMPSE algorithm, which showed excellent results on simulated data.

cordis.europa.eu...

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

What was postponed? I think we are all DDoSing the house.gov site right now, it wont load for me lol.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It does. I like this part " + other US/Foreign assets"

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

What was postponed? I think we are all DDoSing the house.gov site right now, it wont load for me lol.

Comey's testimony. It's supposed to happen on Friday now. I'm eagerly awaiting Q's promised counter-move.

BTW, I've noticed that any Tweet or website Q links to is almost immediately overloaded, and remains so for a while. Don't doubt that there are a lot of us.
edit on 3-12-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: AFM got it

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Comey's testimony. It's supposed to happen on Friday now. I'm eagerly awaiting Q's promised counter-move.

BTW, I've noticed that any Tweet or website Q links to is almost immediately overloaded, and remains so for a while. Don't doubt that there a lot of us.

Huber's testimony has also been postponed.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If the riot in France is not about gas, Q does not tell what it is about, or does he? Hard to follow the Q-onvolution.....

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

BTW, I've noticed that any Tweet or website Q links to is almost immediately overloaded, and remains so for a while. Don't doubt that there are a lot of us.

DECLAS?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

BTW, I've noticed that any Tweet or website Q links to is almost immediately overloaded, and remains so for a while. Don't doubt that there a lot of us.

Edit: double post.
edit on 3-12-2018 by EnzoD because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

then maybe you should Q uit

link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Way to call em in...won't work today

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join