It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Trafficked women and sex workers claim they were beaten and forced to do unpaid work at centres run by an NGO that has received backing from donors including the UN

‘Prison would've been better’: women cry foul over celebrated Indian charity

The more you know... And then you wonder how come that:

60% of Britons believe in conspiracy theories

The most widespread conspiracy belief in the UK, shared by 44% of people, was that “even though we live in what’s called a democracy, a few people will always run things in this country anyway”.

• Mistrust of authority was high in the UK, with 77% of people trusting journalists “not much” or “not at all”; 76% distrusting British government ministers; and 74% distrusting company bosses.

As The World Turns.
edit on 23-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

QMAP is showing 9 posts for 29 OCT 2017 (all as anonymous)

My take what might be relevant

SNIP from post #3

Not about Republicans v Democrats at this stage.
Where is HRC? Why is the NG called up across 12 cities?
Trust in your President.
God bless, Patriots.

SNIP from post #4

POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?
Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^

SNIP from post #5

Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally.
US is the first domino.
Have faith.

no SNIP from post #6 - it appears to be a copy/paste of both #4 & #5

I do not find any relevance in post #7

SNIP from post #8

Do you think they aren’t in control of those respective agencies?
What is most valuable?
Information AG Sessions on leakers. Fire or prosecute?
Reorg is underway and happening.
Coincidence Senate Republicans pushing for Fed Judge confirmations last week?

I find this SNIP of post# 9 relevant to post #10

What happens if the truth about Haiti is released?
Do D’s lose majority of the vote?
Through the looking glass.
They rely on the MSM to keep the narrative going but tech is entrenching on their controls. They missed this in 2016 and desperately attempting to censor now due to CIA cash infusions.
This will fail.

as stated above, I find the relevance in post #10 significant due to the comment about WHAT COUNTRIES DONATED, and HOW IS THIS TO BE PAID BACK....
SNIP

How much money sent to CF under disguise of H relief went to H?
What countries donated big money to CF and why?
How much was owed by accepting?
When she lost how would this be repaid?
What did Obama do with cash just prior to leaving office?
Repayment to those who donated for favors/access?
Dig!!!!!

Is the blocking of POTUS orders on border control part of that payback? As in, if you can't give me back the cash, you take my people in no questions asked.... could these countries be sending in key people in this caravan as refugees/immigrants as a planned attempt to WHAT? I don't know. Could they find sanction and be used as assets by dems/left with the idea they are harder to trace/track because of illegal status?

Full post #11

Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies?
What conditions must present itself?
Why is this so VERY important?
Who surrounds POTUS?
They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Q continues to repeat MI in these posts. Is it possible that MI knows who these potential assets are? Is this border fight about more than just protecting USA from mass illegal immigration & dems securing future potential votes?

edit on 23-11-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Blind Items Revealed #9 - Anniversary Month

Right after the calendar turned to 2018, he was going to talk. He had to talk. He didn't want to go to jail for lying. He was going to have to talk to investigators in his own country. When they asked where the money was going and who he was paying and that secret installation out in the middle of his country, that is where things were going to get more interesting. Investigators from the US would then be called in and that would set off alarm bells all over the place.

Who is the he mentioned in the first paragraph? If you live in his country, you might not know his name but you knew his company. You knew his products. Almost every single person had probably used one of his products. People from all over the world used his products. It is why he was very very rich. He also had a lot of charities he supported. People also gave his charities money. He was very interested in creating products for people that his charities supported. That is how The Church became involved with him. That is the "product" that was created.

Why was he going to talk to investigators? He got busted. He got busted for paying off people he shouldn't have paid off and he gave them a lot of money. He gave them enough money to do his bidding for the rest of his days. When investigators asked him did he give any money to anyone else he would answer yes. They would go through the list and one of those names was going to make some ears go up and some telephone calls made. Lets call that name F.

Why did he give money to F? He wanted to try a new product. A product he had been testing not only in poor countries around the world, but also testing in a facility in the middle of his own country, away from prying eyes. Did he have permission to test it there? No. Those indigenous people thought they were signing up for something completely different for that money they were being paid.

He finally got the product mastered and wanted to be able to sell it to the world. He thought of a way to do that and make a big splash. That is where F comes in. He gave a huge amount of money to F to get his product into a country at a time when all eyes were focused on that country. He wanted every news story to have pictures of his product and people talking about his product. That all happened. He got his wish and the product flew off the shelves. It flew off so quickly that it was easy to forget the early stages of the product that killed people in other countries and his own country.

When faced with all of that in front of him, when he would have nothing left to save himself, the only thing he could possibly offer up was The Church. So, they killed him. Period. And now? That pesky investigation that was scheduled to happen is about to be called off. No one is going to ask any questions about anything.

👇👇👇👇

Bernard and Honey Sherman/Canada/Apotex/Bill Clinton/Product - Apo-triAvir

A bunch of reveals today, the above stuck out to me!!!

Says the investigation is done...😒

Link to part one of the black friday reveal

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Nice post. It's about many things. Consider the lost assets of the cabal in the previous couple years.

Saudi Arabia- Trillions seized..change of power...MSM defending a dirty spy in Kashhoggi..why?
North Korea- Clowns out..strings cut..Potential peace
China- Loosing Trillions of dollars, along with their paid CA politicians losing power
ISIS- We busted that A** (it was our own A** but still)
MS-13- Cabal hit men.. Rounded up like garden weeds
Human Currency- W I P going well

The "caravan" is a cabal re-fuel...Cannot, will not be allowed

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Related british worried
Jig is up on 53y3s

Beware diversions and Judas goats
My best advice, some holes aren't rabbits

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

AIDS drugs fiasco a tale of red tape

It was the U.S.-based Clinton Foundation that coached Rwanda to seek help from Canada under the Access to Medicines Regime. It said other African nations are expressing interest in getting cheaply priced medication.

"We got into this because we want to see countries have access to a product that countries were struggling to get at high quality and low price," said Ben Yarrow, spokesperson for the Clinton Foundation.

www.thestar.com...

Every murdered person tracks back to the GD Clintons.

Now blind item said the investigation had stopped but that was Feb 2018.

We now know Clinton Foundation investigation was reopened!!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Trafficked women and sex workers claim they were beaten and forced to do unpaid work at centres run by an NGO that has received backing from donors including the UN

‘Prison would've been better’: women cry foul over celebrated Indian charity

The more you know... And then you wonder how come that:

60% of Britons believe in conspiracy theories

The most widespread conspiracy belief in the UK, shared by 44% of people, was that “even though we live in what’s called a democracy, a few people will always run things in this country anyway”.

• Mistrust of authority was high in the UK, with 77% of people trusting journalists “not much” or “not at all”; 76% distrusting British government ministers; and 74% distrusting company bosses.

As The World Turns.

What if I told you that the conspiracy is the conspiracy of 60% of Americans believe in conspiracy theories about JFK and the "60%" is quoted from a UK based site.
blogs.lse.ac.uk...

edit on 23-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Linky

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

All the way back to the Barry Seal C_A days.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
FBI - 3
DOJ - 1
People are nervous.
Q

-- Let's say
FBI - 3 - Carl Ghattas ?
CIA - 2 - Vaughn Bishop
DOJ - 1 - Matthew Whittaker

Vaughn Bishop

Stealth Bombers

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

The public "hearings" are the minimum required to follow the process that everyone is involved. This isn't an episode of Wyatt Earppppppp. Who demanded the FISA declass? NOT DJT, he just agreed to the request.

Consider any rogue Congressman can declas on the house floor without any personal repercussions. Aging watergate hacks could bust into the NY times office and drop the Declas on the street.

But the plan is management of chaos. They are working to keep each part of the investigation one step ahead of the old system - moving it from here to there, from there to there. As it lands in each "area" new information is added and the bad players are removed.

The public hearings also help the rank and file understand the new system (really the original system) is in place.

How does one use a bureaucracy designed to enslave to bring down a bureaucracy designed to enslave - WW? It is not a morality based system, but a maze designed to kill or destroy those who seek (us) to bring down the creators of the system.

Cranky you really do a great job of "reading between the lines" of what we are told/implied/guess is going down and coming up with these concise and precise comments ... bravo bro
(I tried to star you but it wouldn't let me for some strange reason)

keep up with your pov's, I'm sure they help many people get a better understanding of the 'overall Game' that's being played which Is part of The Plan! Hidden in plain sight! We have more than we know!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Sky is Falling...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The "caravan" is a cabal re-fuel...Cannot, will not be allowed

This is correct. There are some bad hombres mixed in with the "regular" migrants. We know this, in part, because the caravan was infiltrated by our intelligence operatives. Replacements for gang operatives are coming in with the caravan, including, but not limited to, MS-13.

We have a Trojan Horse at our Gate.

edit on 23-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

So "the Church" killed the Shermans but the blind doesn't reveal who that is.

I'm assuming Catholic Church but who knows?

Some are saying it is the Dream Church of Arizona who have Hollywood ties and NXIVM ties.

Can't find any published connection of ApoTex and a church.

The Shermans were Jewish and gave to many Jewish charities.

Perhaps it is the Vatican and they made connections to also help them into the Rwanda market.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Even Trump does, being close friends with them, saying Bill was a great president and Hillary would make a great president...

note, Trump also has ties to Soros, Rothschilds, and Epstein

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I'm sure longtime Q folks know this but some of the newer folks might not.

There is no "leaking" in the DJT team. This it the prime directive of the group. They (Kelly, Sessions etc) spent the better part of the first year and half tracking/stopping leakers - feel the pain Wolfe and Difi?

So Q cannot "leak" but help folks build a vocabulary for what is going on. By using your powers of intuitional deduction you can see what is happening via the Q drops and related press stories etc., then piece together the behind the scenes narrative - a reveal which also needs to take into account bad actors etc.

This plays into dates - the debunkers favorite. In a great many cases Q is alerting people - "leaking" the progress of certain actions being taken. Since there is no leaking AND it is of paramount importance that enough humans give consent to the process, a razor's edge balancing act is happening. This part of Q is beyond spectacular if you fully embrace how creation works.

Stand alone dates are not and cannot be taken in a literal sense in each and every case, as in some cases Q is leaking "progress" reports and not a deadline. What is the "Map" but the place where this information comes together. While we often fail to decode properly, folks need to figure that the 5th column C_A folks do fail to decode at all.

We have to know enough to give Informed Consent, but enough must be hidden to take away power from the targets. Remarkable that this can and is happening.

thanks again mate, you just keep getting better at this in Leaps and Bounds! And I have NO doubt you are helping many people having trouble 'putting this together', do so in an easy to understand way

I wish I could do half as well

thanks internet/world friend

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thanks. I knew about MS13, but it never occurred to me prior to today that there could possibly be other assets that are coming in illegally under the guise of seeking asylum.

The other post that REL did linked the Q clock as the anons were working on this same mirror (past) angle and I believe it lends validation as theirs was strong on the REPEATS matter idea.

MI = Military Intelligence was repeated several times in the posts that I sited. Do we have 'boots on the ground' (MI) mixed in with these ppl in these caravans?

Does the POTUS tweeettter and the mirrored Q post indicate that they were well aware of this set back and maybe POTUS was reassuring us of that?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

"MI = Military Intelligence was repeated several times in the posts that I sited. Do we have 'boots on the ground' (MI) mixed in with these ppl in these caravans?"

Without a doubt!

ETA - also remember we don't need to be directly in someone's presence to know their every move or spoken word
edit on 23-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yes, Trump does have ties to those folks.

It appears as though Trump wasn't as 'tight' with these folks as others.

Have you ever met someone, through a friend, or a friend of a friend or a business/work associate? Did you think, meh, i guess this person isn't half bad.... and then realize how wrong you were and then distance yourself from them?

Have you never had ANY kind of contact with someone, even in passing, that turned out to be a shady b@sturd?

I have. Dude was featured on 'Americas Most Wanted'. I kept telling everyone I knew the dude.... not until they did their update and showed where he was arrested did anyone believe me. I didn't know the dude personally, but I knew of him from a place I used to work and seeing some of the workers coming and going.

Just because someone can be linked or has had dealings and ties with someone else, doesn't mean that person is cut from the same cloth.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe his ties/dealings/personal relationship with those you mentioned is WHY HE RAN FOR PRESIDENT TO END THE CORRUPTION? His ties give him first hand knowledge of how crooked some folks can be

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Considering we recently discovered new meanings to acronyms/codes (HRC, D5) another one that has been passed over for quite some time is "DC".

You see the line "Panic in DC" in #2496, 2498, 2494.
Remember our intel Warrior making a few posts here several days ago?
Here's the interesting bits he had to say:

Watch CA means more than y’all realize.

CHINA controlled many CA Dems & Reps.
CHINA controlled borders (Land & Sea).
CHINA controlled Hollywood via blackmail.
CHINA controlled Silicon Valley.
CHINA controlled vote outcomes.

What connects them all? Trafficking - REMOVED!

1 more thing. I discussed threads ago about FIRES being used to destroy evidence here in CA.

EVIDENCE comes in many forms.

Phones, tablets, TVs, WiFi security cameras, Alexa/Goog appliances all record, all have backups. All come together as a web of EVIDENCE. Again these people are stupid. Very stupid.

They should have never implemented the Patriot Act and worked to place these capabilities within our tech. This is their downfall

I guessing alot of EVIDENCE that proved China's connection & control was napalmed in CA but Q team already has what they need.
On the topic of Human Currency...
What if "DC" is not District of Columbia? The correct abbreviation is D.C. not DC.
DC refers to 'something' else.

"Panic in DC" is stated in 27 posts!! And the word "panic" itself many more occurrences. D.C. is always in some state of panic, who cares, business as usual.

DC = location, entity, network, Data Center, 43, District Court ?
PANIC may be anagram - PAIN C, C PAIN, P CAIN ?
"Panic in DC" = Pain in DC Center

DC China Database is a FANDOM Comics Community.

More possible DC meanings here.
--------------------------

The DC Center China is a public-private partnership that supports and provides a bridge for growing US interests with China, focusing on the following areas:
www.dccenterchina.org/newsinfor/p11_51.html?&pageid=11&_id=51&r=0

DC Center address - Suite 809, Tomorrow Square, 399 West Nanjing Road, Shanghai, 200003.

dccenterchina.org:
Registrant Organization: Maryland
Registrant State/Province: shanghaishi

Name Server: ns17.xincache.com
XINNET TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
Domain: xinnet.com

Xin Net Technology Corp. is based in Beijing, China. Xin Net Technology Corp. operates as a subsidiary of Global Peopleline Telecom, Inc.

GLOBAL PEOPLELINE TELECOM INC. formerly China Mobility Solutions, Inc. ("CHMS" or the "Company"; formerly Xin Net Corp.) is one of the first companies to focus on providing mobile solutions to many diverse businesses throughout China. Through its subsidiary Quicknet Beijing Technology Development Corp. ("Quicknet"), a short message service ("SMS") provider in Beijing, China.
Suite 407, 1270 Robson St. Vancouver, BC

China Mobility Solutions, Inc. currently maintains an office at: #900 - 789 West Pender Street, Vancouver, BC Canada.
[www.chinamobilitysolutions.com]

As of March 8, 2011, Global Peopleline Telecom, Inc. went out of business.
Former RCMP officer Ed Gallagher charged & jailed,
"In March 2007, he was serving as president of PeopleLine Telecom Inc., which traded on the lowly Pink Sheets in the United States and was being hyped by spam.

Liquidated/gone
www.last10k.com...

---------------------------------------
DC China Center in Washington, D.C.
Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning and Economic Development (DMPED)

Whois Sharon Carney?
Economic Strategy Director, Office of the Deputy Mayor for Planning & Economic Development DC Government
www.linkedin.com...

This D.C.-based unicorn just raised $130 million

Afiniti, a D.C.-based firm that deploys its artificial intelligence platform in the customer service space, has closed a $130 million Series D round that values the company at $1.6 billion, according to TechCrunch.

The valuation places the company, led by CEO Zia Chishti, in the rarified air of unicorn status — that is, a privately held startup valued at more than $1 billion.

SparkLabs Group Chooses D.C. for Global Cybersecurity and Blockchain Accelerator

SparkLabs Group, a network of accelerators and venture capital funds with programs in Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Oman and Australia, is launching a D.C.-based global accelerator program focused on cybersecurity and blockchain technology.

The new accelerator has an impressive list of big names in tech as advisors, including Ray Ozzie, former chief software architect at Microsoft; Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin; Michael Crow, Chairman of In-Q-Tel; Eric Ly, co-founder of LinkedIn; and Rich DeMillo, HP’s first CTO.

There is a second DC China Center in Beijing.

Meetings held on Dec 5, 2018 in D.C.

China's Military and Geopolitical Rise and its Challenge to the US on Wed, December 5, 2018.

About the Lecture: Xi Jinping, China's Communist Party Chairman and President, has ambitious plans to make China a global power. This lecture will discuss the plans to rebuild ancient trading routes with new infrastructure that can become military bases or ports. The lecture also will cover China's plans for a modern, powerful military that can project expeditionary forces to defend China's new, far-flung interests.

The Center for Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Studies

This presentation will address two puzzles: how serious are the risks posed by China’s increased presence in the Pacific Islands? And, what should Australia, New Zealand and the United States should do to ensure that the Pacific Islands remain ‘pacific’, rather than a source of threat?
[Human Trafficking]

US-China Business Council's 45th Anniversary Gala Expect 400-500 leaders from the business, government, diplomatic, and think tank communities.

Some real shady suspicious activities connecting China.

Interesting image I came across.
“The sinews of war are infinite money.”
- Marcus Tullius Cicero

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join