It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
NeonRevolts new article is some in-depth research into all sorts of "Charities" and "Save the Children" Foundations.

Also possibly solves Qs riddle of D5.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
George Soros sold Facebook, Netflix and Goldman stock just before they tumbled

Soros Fund Management, which Soros founded and chairs, exited social-network giant Facebook (FB) completely in the third quarter, while also slashing positions in Netflix stock (NFLX) and Goldman Sachs Group stock (GS). Those three stocks have tumbled in the fourth quarter so far, with Facebook and Goldman setting new lows Tuesday. They are down almost 20% and 15%, respectively, so far this quarter. Highflying streaming-content giant Netflix has tumbled almost 29% since the end of September.

Soros Fund Management revealed the investment changes in a filing to the Securities and Exchange Commission last week. The firm declined to comment on its trades. The fact that Soros Fund Management sold its entire Facebook position doesn’t necessarily mean Soros isn’t still invested in the company through personal holdings or other means, or that his fund hasn’t bought any Facebook stock since the start of the fourth quarter.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
NeonRevolts new article is some in-depth research into all sorts of "Charities" and "Save the Children" Foundations.

Also possibly solves Qs riddle of D5.

Partially through that article and the name Peter McDermott is sticking out to me. Have we dropped that name before in these threads? It feels very familiar.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Clinton Foundation donations plummet 90%

@Hillary: If CF has nothing to do with paying for political favors, then why did donations nearly dry up after you lost the Election? Pay-for-Play corruption couldn't be more obvious.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Partially through that article and the name Peter McDermott is sticking out to me. Have we dropped that name before in these threads? It feels very familiar.

I don't recall that name being discussed in any of the threads.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Undercover Agents bust voter fraud scheme in CA

They got the low hanging fruit, lets see if these lead to higher ups.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

"Among the Greeks and Romans, the eagle was the appointed bird of Jupiter and consequently signified the swiftly moving forces of the Demiurgus; hence it was looked upon as the mundane lord of the birds, in contradistinction to the phœnix, which was symbolic of the celestial ruler. The eagle typified the sun in its material phase and also the immutable Demiurgic law beneath which all mortal creatures must bend.

The eagle was also the Hermetic symbol of sulphur, and signified the mysterious fire of Scorpio–the most profoundly significant sign of the zodiac and the Gate of the Great Mystery.

Being one of the three symbols of Scorpio, the eagle, like the Goat of Mendes, was an emblem of the theurgic art and the secret processes by which the infernal fire of the scorpion was transmuted into the spiritual light-fire of the gods." - Manly P. Hall

"According to Egyptian sources a sacred bird was occasionally seen at the temple in Heliopolis, the city of the sun god... The bird symbolized the rising sun, i.e. the day and eternal rebirth.

According to an Egyptian myth Osiris transformed into a phoenix bird in Heliopolis. The bird was from time to time depicted sitting in a tree next to Osiris’ coffin, thus symbolizing Osiris’, the dead man’s, resurrection after death.

In Greek sources...the phoenix bird’s cyclic renewal is a core theme... Christian monks [the Knights Templar] in the middle ages employed the phoenix bird as a symbol of Christ because of its voluntary death, rebirth after death and its pure way of coming to life."

- Salmonsens Konservationsleksikon, 1920
- Gads Religionsleksikon, 1999

California:

Ursa Major (Female Bear) - Polaris (Pole Star)

"Beneath the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Paradise stood a rosebush. And here, in the first rose, a bird was born. His plumage was beautiful, his song glorious, and his flight was like the flashing of light."

"But when Eve plucked the fruit of the tree of knowledge, and she and Adam were driven from paradise, a spark fell from the flaming sword of the angel into the nest of the bird and set it afire."

A burned rosebush in Paradise.

"The bird perished in the flames, but from the red egg in the nest there flew a new bird, the only one of its kind, the one solitary phoenix bird."

The legend tells us how he lives in Arabia and how every century he burns himself to death in his nest, but each time a new phoenix, the only one in the world, flies out from the red egg."

“Mr. President, with all due respect, you are wrong,” the Pasadena Fire Department tweeted diplomatically.

edit on 22-11-2018 by eisegesis because: satanic turkey death

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally
a reply to: crankyoldman

MBTI - shouldn’t take too long to complete if your curious

d3jc3ahdjad7x7.cloudfront.net...

End- I’m an ENFP too! Interesting to meet an extrovert online- but an exact match, that’s so cool.

Funny, but slightly OT. I self-assoiated the chart and characters to myself, then read through the diagnostics. Comparing thetwo, in every factor I perceived myself exactly the opposite of what my clinical response would be.

By the Star Wars character chart, I thought I would be ITSP (Han and Boba), but am actually ESFP (Jar Jar and the stupid little robot). Now I'm annoyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator

en.wikipedia.org...

It makes sense as; what we strive to be vs what it really takes to get there.

Thanks for the laugh.

edit on 22-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: actually P in both cases

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Ok, since we're now reading Star Wars into Q...

It follows the arc.

That would make me and Julian in the same category...along with much of ATS!

edit on 22-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: Trump may be perceived as Palpatine, but is more like Count Dooku in the current episode en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

This has been one of top News stories in UK today.

Another was a supposed Phd student being sentenced to life in Arab Emirates for spying.

Lets say... someone I know very well who has worked in Whitehall and Armed forces happens to be CEO of a aggregate company near Black C and did his PhD in Russia (studying their 'mining') He showed me his thesis. The foreword was written by Geoff Hoon - then Sec of Defense. S_____P_____Y

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.
May you all Gorge heartily

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Just got done smoking 57 turkeys, 90 lbs of potatoes, and 50 lbs of my famous Colonial Corn Casserole (smoked, of course) for a bunch of old Marines and their families.

High on the list of interesting topics was North Korea. How they just blew up a bunch of hardened installations a day or two ago, and now this handshake. This was how the war should have ended all those years ago.

Nobody understands how important it was for Trump to get those remains back and put an end to this mess.I made my thoughts known that I think Marines have been fodder for needless wars since then. It must stop. Nobody there disagreed.

Happy Thanksgiving. Don't let them tell you peace isn't happening.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Fri Nov 23 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Sick.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Cook Island has a "reputation".

Gossipers claim that this is where Kevin Space now lives

A socialite, who knew Spacey through his involvement in the Old Vic Theatre, claims he is in seclusion on an island in the middle of the South Pacific. “He’s living as a hermit in the Cook Islands. He’s keeping his head down until this blows over,” she told Daily Mail.

Spacey also founded the Kevin Spacey Foundation UK, which then made the decision to shut down because of the multiple allegations of sexual harassment against him.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
sputniknews.com...

Merkel telling everyone in Europe to forget about Sovereignty. She is a loathsome character.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

More nations are joining the exodus from the United Nations’ (UN) controversial compact on mass migration, with legal experts now standing up to raise concerns about the drafting of the document and what legal implications signing it might have for countries party to the pact. President Donald Trump was the first to pull out of the UN pact on migration in December 2017, a move which prompted howls of disapproval from both the mainstream media and globalist leaders.

I'm starting to like Scott Morris. The tide is turning.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hope everyone had or has a great feast for those who celebrate. I am thoroughly over stuffed.

Nothing can stop what is coming...
[Stomach ache + eisegesis Post]

Gonna take till morning to digest

+1 AgarthaSeed

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Clinton Foundation donations plummet 90%

@Hillary: If CF has nothing to do with paying for political favors, then why did donations nearly dry up after you lost the Election? Pay-for-Play corruption couldn't be more obvious.

Is it just me or does everyone notice how a growing number of politicians and billionaires have one or several of these load-me-up-cash foundations or BS charities. Massive laundering operations or ??

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join