It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Cook Island has a "reputation".

Gossipers claim that this is where Kevin Space now lives

A socialite, who knew Spacey through his involvement in the Old Vic Theatre, claims he is in seclusion on an island in the middle of the South Pacific. “He’s living as a hermit in the Cook Islands. He’s keeping his head down until this blows over,” she told Daily Mail.

Spacey also founded the Kevin Spacey Foundation UK, which then made the decision to shut down because of the multiple allegations of sexual harassment against him.

Another 'Foundation'

All these corrupt foundations could feed the world over for years + medical.

Its a damn shame about Spacey. I liked him as an actor.
You can run but you can't hide from mil sats & drones.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

edit on 11222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Is it just me or does everyone notice how a growing number of politicians and billionaires have one or several of these load-me-up-cash foundations or BS charities. Massive laundering operations or ??

Its not just you. In the past year, the entire meaning of the words "Charity" and "Foundation" and "Philanthropy" have changed for me.

We need to End the Madness Now.
edit on 22-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Is it just me or does everyone notice how a growing number of politicians and billionaires have one or several of these load-me-up-cash foundations or BS charities. Massive laundering operations or ??

Its not just you. In the past year, the entire meaning of the words "Charity" and "Foundation" and "Philanthropy" have changed for me.

We need to End the Madness Now.

Yes indeed. Just didn't realize the madness was baked into layers of corruption extending down a deep entangled rabbit hole. After just reading that Neonrevolt article you posted the web of deceit reaches across the globe. Truly mind blowing.
AI tech is in the wrong hands.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: YesTodayTomorrow

YTT, synchronicity as I was involved with the IT of English China Clays, decades ago, which owned a lot of UK aggregate companies.

My take is the same as yours... the student looks very spy. What is most telling though is that, in an interview with BBC, a UAE senior government official said that they had no choice but to give life sentence because of no representation from UK govt. He went on to say "All the UK govt. had to say was 'He isn't a spy' and we wouldn't have imprisoned him" (words to that effect).

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A happy Thanksgiving to our stateside compatriots!

I give thanks for the lifting of the veil over the last year; leading us from darkness to light.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Someone on /qresearch/ is saying first black Friday reveals start at 0900 PST (1200 EST, 1700 UTC/GMT) according to this tweet...

High Noon EST sounds about right... when the source of light is at its highest!
edit on 22-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Which Q post made you feel this way?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are now so many other whistleblowers than Q around, shills are going to feel overwhelmed.

I actually think the story of the Obama CIA, British intelligence and Australian intelligence plotting to sabotage Trump and his team with orchestrated “Russia” meetings or people is fascinating. At least the media has evidence that can back up these stories. Russia? Not so much

Papa D

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

lol. big papa d wildin out

george is mad as heck

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Still checking if this is for REAL! Don't see it in msm, yet.

North & South Korea connect DMZ road across border

Historic: at the DMZ South and North Korean soldiers shake hands Two Koreas connect DMZ road across border.

65 years, 3 months, 26 days
23,859 days

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I just did a delve into the below pic from an anon re Skull & Bones and had a few spin off thoughts:

1) The clock shows 8 pm and there are 8 bones in the human skull,
2) Of those 8 bones, 6 are 3 pairs (3x2) and 2 (1+1)are singleton bones supporting the senses of sight and smell,
3) So we have 322 and 11 relevances in the 8 bones,

4) Of the singletons, the Ethmoid bone:

... from Greek ethmos, "sieve") is an unpaired bone in the skull that separates the nasal cavity from the brain. It is located at the roof of the nose, between the two orbits. The cubical bone is lightweight due to a spongy construction. The ethmoid bone is one of the bones that make up the orbit of the eye.

Some birds and other migratory animals have deposits of biological magnetite in their ethmoid bones which allow them to sense the direction of the Earth's magnetic field. Humans have a similar magnetite deposit, but it is believed to be vestigial.[

Also, with reference to eisegesis post on SNS/CNS/ANS/PNS:

ethmoid fracture can produce bone fragments that penetrate the cribriform plate. This trauma can lead to a leak of cerebrospinal fluid into the nasal cavity. These openings let opportunistic bacteria in the nasal cavity enter the sterile environment of the central nervous system (CNS). The CNS is usually protected by the blood-brain barrier, but holes in the cribriform plate let bacteria get through the barrier. The blood-brain barrier makes it extremely difficult to treat such infections, because only certain drugs can cross into the CNS.

5) Of the singletons the Sphenoid bone is more interesting as it supports the eyes:

The sphenoid bone is one of the seven bones that articulate to form the orbit. Its shape somewhat resembles that of a butterfly or bat with its wings extended.

houses the pituitary gland as well as the paired paranasal sinuses, the sphenoidal sinuses

At birth the sphenoid looks more like a horned devil:

So in conclusion, Skull & Bones society using 322 and 11 points us to 2 key bones related to both smell/Central Nervous system and sight. The Butterfly shape of the Sphenoid bone may relate to the Butterfly association with MK Ultra.

This made me think of the shape of the Pelvic bone, which has been compared to a Monarch butterfly:

The kicker... when do the wings of a pelvic bone "flutter" - when giving birth!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Here is more info on the North/South Korea road connection project. First one in 14 years, according to:
www.koreatimes.co.kr...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Too many to mention J, but #5 was the first to make me move from "Conspiracy?" to "Dig for facts".

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

"Among the Greeks and Romans, the eagle was the appointed bird of Jupiter and consequently signified the swiftly moving forces of the Demiurgus; hence it was looked upon as the mundane lord of the birds, in contradistinction to the phœnix, which was symbolic of the celestial ruler. The eagle typified the sun in its material phase and also the immutable Demiurgic law beneath which all mortal creatures must bend.

The eagle was also the Hermetic symbol of sulphur, and signified the mysterious fire of Scorpio–the most profoundly significant sign of the zodiac and the Gate of the Great Mystery.

Being one of the three symbols of Scorpio, the eagle, like the Goat of Mendes, was an emblem of the theurgic art and the secret processes by which the infernal fire of the scorpion was transmuted into the spiritual light-fire of the gods." - Manly P. Hall

"According to Egyptian sources a sacred bird was occasionally seen at the temple in Heliopolis, the city of the sun god... The bird symbolized the rising sun, i.e. the day and eternal rebirth.

According to an Egyptian myth Osiris transformed into a phoenix bird in Heliopolis. The bird was from time to time depicted sitting in a tree next to Osiris’ coffin, thus symbolizing Osiris’, the dead man’s, resurrection after death.

In Greek sources...the phoenix bird’s cyclic renewal is a core theme... Christian monks [the Knights Templar] in the middle ages employed the phoenix bird as a symbol of Christ because of its voluntary death, rebirth after death and its pure way of coming to life."

- Salmonsens Konservationsleksikon, 1920
- Gads Religionsleksikon, 1999

California:

Ursa Major (Female Bear) - Polaris (Pole Star)

"Beneath the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Paradise stood a rosebush. And here, in the first rose, a bird was born. His plumage was beautiful, his song glorious, and his flight was like the flashing of light."

"But when Eve plucked the fruit of the tree of knowledge, and she and Adam were driven from paradise, a spark fell from the flaming sword of the angel into the nest of the bird and set it afire."

A burned rosebush in Paradise.

"The bird perished in the flames, but from the red egg in the nest there flew a new bird, the only one of its kind, the one solitary phoenix bird."

The legend tells us how he lives in Arabia and how every century he burns himself to death in his nest, but each time a new phoenix, the only one in the world, flies out from the red egg."

“Mr. President, with all due respect, you are wrong,” the Pasadena Fire Department tweeted diplomatically.

Ok Eis. You just helped me piece together a lot of concepts swirling my head that I believed to be (for the most part) independent of one another. Haven’t worked it all out yet - but my oh my. You just helped me see things with Q goggles on - going to really assist me piece together current events with Q drops, along with bunch of converging aspects ranging from Jordan Peterson lectures, Biblical stories, Carl Jungs Archetypes, and intuition m, to name a few . Your post helped me find a common thread between what I believed to be a hodgepodge of fragmented independent information from a variety of sources -- now things are starting to click for me, but this is going to take time to fully comprehend, never mind organizing my thoughts to coherently articulate what I’ve learned. So with that being said
Q told us to enjoy the show ....

How about a show set in a world where 149 millions people over the world have randomly disappeared For starters, ‘The Leftovers’ on HBO second season we see the cast trekking to...

Present day: Jarden, Texas, has become known as Miracle, where zero departures took place.

Interesting that the town was called Miracle, where a bunch of strange things occur. Sounds a lot like Paradise.

The man character is known to suffocate himself at times as some way of dealing with the fact his friends believe he’s a prophet. But Kevin clearly has some problems- he needs to stop the Voice in his head so ....

Kevin is plunged into the realm of the undead; a hotel full of people stuck between life and death.
prophet teaches his congregation a series of failed predictions of a pending celestial event. In the present, a military drone destroys the Jarden Visitors'

en.m.wikipedia.org...(2017)

But wait, there’s more... we’ve got dead and buried birds and some interesting rituals where they come back to life.

seemingly immortal sparrow came up. Earlier in the episode, we had seen Erika repeat the experiment, digging up another box... only to find the bird dead inside.
...She saw an injured sparrow. So she picked it up, put it in a box, buried it in the ground, and waited three days. Then she dug it up — which we witnessed in the season premiere — and she made a wish.

Those are just some instances but I have the feeling it may interest many on this board if you are yet aware of the show. It’s totally worth watching but in light of Eis post I figured I’d muse a bit and pass this ‘show’ on to my ATS Q friends if you’d care to check it out
en.m.wikipedia.org...(2017)

edit on 22-11-2018 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Who signs off for the UK when deep state asks them to spy on a President?

Lay to one side that Boris Johnson signed this off as Foreign Secretary, as requested by Head of GCHQ Robert Hannigan.

I wanted to know who, at the working level, did deep state negotiate this with? The answer is IOCCO which is the office of the Interception of Communications Commissioner. All of the holders of this role have been senior Judges and Knights of the Realm. At the time of the initial request the holder was Sir Stanley Burton - Lord Justice of Appeal.

The above therefore ties into FISA the British judiciary, peerage and Foreign Secretary - as well as the Head of GCHQ.

Now, if we look at the first week of Q Posts per day Calendar:

The focus for Week 1, starting Oct 28th 2017, reads BK IOCC!!

This means BLOCK Interception of Communications Commissioner.

I.E. the focus for the first week of Q was to stop UK element of FVEY intercepting U.S. communications!!!

Aside - you will note that the first week data on the calendar changed. This is because I corrected the summertime time differences between UK and US (US changes week after UK). The data is correct as per maps now.
edit on 23-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Watch the water.

Journalist Florence Waters found dead in Oxfordshire

Florence Waters, 33, has not been seen since Monday when she was reported missing from her home in the Oxford district of Botley.

She is a regular freelance contributor to the arts pages of the national newspaper and is a prominent artist in her own right.

Florence, who sometimes wears spectacles, is known to be a regular visitor to the upmarket Oxford district of Jericho and lives in the Botley area of the city which is close to the River Thames.

Florence Waters missing: Police appeal as Daily Telegraph arts writer disappears

According to Police Waters’s death is not believed to be suspicious.

WARNING - here follows highly speculative dot connecting. Please keep in mind there are real people devastated by the loss of a family member, friend, lover... The following is far from proof that something sinister is going on.

She told ES Magazine: “There is a very strange vibration and energy in New York right now.

“It’s interesting, since Trump is president, my work is more in Europe and Asia. I really love London right now. 

Marina Abramovic is moving to London because New York is 'strange' under Donald Trump

By Florence Waters

12:11PM BST 04 Oct 2010

British tolerance for art stunts will be put to the test later this month, when an exhibition devoted to Marina Abramovic, the controversial grandmother of performance art, opens at Lisson Gallery in London. The Serbian artist is best known for her visceral shows in which she mutilates her body, sometimes to the point of losing consciousness.

Performance art: a renaissance at Le Printemps de Septembre?

Florence Waters speaks to curators, dealers and artists

Performance is no longer the neglected sideshow of the commercial art fair. And this year’s Art Basel Miami Beach looks set to prove it, with an impressive performance line-up that includes a series of new works by the Marina Abramovic Institute and artist Ryan MacNamara’s award-winning large-scale theatrical ballet featuring more than 20 dancers.

What a performance

Again: handle with care - this proves absolutely nothing without further information.

edit on 23-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
re Florence Waters

It's bad, bad, bad': Rice's Creek residents see Florence waters rise fast

HURRICANE FLORENCE WATERS MAY HAVE CAUSED ANOTHER COAL ASH SPILL

Hurricane Florence: Waters to rise up to 13ft as rivers flow BACKWARDS, says meteorologist

Water, water everywhere!

Florence Waters 

14 FEBRUARY 2018 • 6:30PM

Stranger than The Shape of Water: the woman wooed by a dolphin

This article by Florence Waters was first published in 2014 and is behind a paywall but the 2014 version can also be found here:

The woman who lived in sin with a dolphin

The following link is a deep rabbit hole re Florence, waters, The Shape Of Water, the phoenix and more:

Deep, deep rabbit hole

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

They shake hands a lot. It's never real. Always just for the cameras.

Here they are in 2015 shaking hands.
www.telegraph.co.uk...< br />
Here they are in 2013 shaking hands at a negotiating table.

My point is that NK is all about looks and propaganda. Don't fall for it. They haven't changed. The NK people are no more free today then they have ever been. They will never be free so long as kims family rules.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
RE: POTUS tweet this AM, shows misspelling / inaccurate use of word PAST.

Donald J. Trump ‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Really good Criminal Justice Reform has a true shot at major bipartisan support. @senatemajldr Mitch McConnell and @senchuckschumer have a real chance to do something so badly needed in our country. Already past, with big vote, in House. Would be a major victory for ALL!
4:57 AM - 23 Nov 2018

Bold emphasis mine

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join