It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Q #2497

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI 20 Nov 2018 - 11:41:59 PM
twitter.com...📁
FBI - 3
DOJ - 1
People are nervous.
Q

OH = Over Heard
The Q Second Avenue/Broadway Express/Brighton Local[2] is a rapid transit service in the B Division of the New York City Subway.

/Qresearch/ believes it indicates that 3 people in the FBI and 1 in the DOJ are in trouble and were being signaled by Maggie’s "emergency" tweet.

Mockingbird Maggie is nervous - she had been trolling Q; Q trolled her back.

Maggie got busted trying to use code to notify her co-conspirators to stop calling her on her 'burner phones'. Now she is tweetting again, trying to deflect.

Someone tweeted this earlier Q post back to her. (Original, with live Wikileaks link is here) twitter.com...

From:nmerrill@hrcoffice.com To: pir@hrcoffice.com, Cheryl.mills@gmail.com, robbymook2015@gmail.com, huma@hrcoffice.com, gruncom@aol.com, john@algpolling.com more
Date: 2015-01-13 23:36 Subject: Re: Follow-up Media Call

We have a very good relationship with Maggie Haberman of Politico over the last year. We have had her tee up stories for us before and have never been disappointed. While we should have a larger conversation in the near future about a broader strategy for reengaging the beat press that covers HRC, for this we think we can achieve our objective and do the most shaping by going to Maggie.
edit on 23-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: possessed kybd

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Shhhh, keep it Under your hat ..
Q says Mnunchin is getting the 'It's time for you to leave, Steve" treatment

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ausanon DECODE methods - cribsheet

I think these methods from /qresearch/ uncover a useful new way of associating Q posts and tweets together to get wider messages. It has been tested in various Ausanon posts. Therefore here is a crib sheet of how it works!

DECODE method 1
Variables used
1) Delta between timestamps of 2 posts
2) Checksum = Hours + Minutes + Seconds reduced to 1 digit
e.g. for 22:59:58 gives 2+2+5+9+5+8 = 31, 3+1 = 4)

Method
a) Subtract the timestamp from the post before the one you're investigating
e.g. For Q2498... Q2498 - Q2497 = 23:46:59 - 23:41:59 = 05:00
b) Convert the time delta into a post number; e.g. 05:00 = Q post #500
c) Compare checksums; e.g.:
Q2498 checksum = 23:46:59 = 2+3+4+6+5+9 = 29, 29 = 2+9 = 11, 11 = 1+1 = 2.
Q500 checksum = 22:18:45 = 2+2+1+8+4+5 = 22, 22 = 2+2 = 4.
d) If checksums match then you have a HIT, if not then a MISS:
Q2498 checksum different from Q500 checksum, so MISS.

DECODE method 2
Variables used from a Q post:
1) Timestamp = hours:minutes:seconds (e.g. 22:59:58)
2) Delta = Minutes minus seconds (e.g. 59-58 = 1), we will call this OZdelta to avoid confusion with others.
3) Checksum = Hours + Minutes + Seconds reduced to 1 digit (e.g. 2+2+5+9+5+8 = 31, 3+1 = 4)

Method of finding linked posts
a) Apply the OZdelta from (2) above to the Timestamp (1) Hours and Minutes:
In our example, OZdelta = 1, applied to 22:59 gives (-) 21:58, and (+) 23:00 (59+1=60=00)
b) Search for Q posts or POTUS tweets with hours:mins = 21:58 or 23:00,
c) If checksum is the same then a HIT, if checksum different then a MISS:
e.g. Q#651 has timestamp 21:58:39 so checksum = 2+1+5+8+3+9=28, 2+8=10, 1+0=1 => a MISS

edit on 24-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Something odd about this story being pushed in the UK today:

Eight more 'migrants' found in dinghy off Kent coast:

It brings the number of suspected Iranian migrants to have reached UK shores this month to 101. All have been passed to immigration officials.

What's odd is not that immigrants are using small dinghys to cross the channel but that they are all Iranians.

Either this could be because they have all been told to say they are Iranian as asylum might be easier in current sanctions era, or something is afoot.

Also wondering why BBC is emphasising that they are all Iranian.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: carewemust

D5 means.....anyone's guess. Q has not come right out and said what he means yet. Many think they know Q's meaning. Do you?

In all the qdrops with D5, it is said to mean the most dangerous level of avalanche

avalanche.org...

It makes sense that an AVALANCHE would follow Comey/Lynch/Huber, as illustrated by this timeline.

twitter.com...

I suppose it is a secret avalanche you speak of since they do not want them to be questioned in public. It seems shady that they do not want us to know what they talk about. What are they hiding from us and why do some pretend that closed door sessions are better than public hearings.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: TheOne7
Whithaker smeared himself over the years and has been pulled to the front of the swamp by the "THING".
Surely some part of ats would care that any actions by an unconstitutional appointment would be null and void if the scotus finds sessions "resignation forced". There is ample evidence to prove this to any just judge. It was a hail mary pass to try to undermine the justice system.

Solution is to simply vote him in but that is not on the 4d chess board atm cause it would interfere with the plan of nullification of legality. Truth is not left of right.

You might want to check the Vacancy Act. His appointment is legal.

Yea i checked and it states that since sessions was forced to resign the appointment is null and void. When the justice system has no legal head then all actions are null and void until it is fixed.

On top of that the guy is now under investigation by the office of legal council and his past is highly unethical when contrasted against the expected quality of such an appointment.

The ruling that the office of legal council gave on him was under the expectation that sessions resigned willfully. He did not.

The vacancies act was put in place to ensure that someone would not be forced out or fired and then replaced without advice and consent. This is yet another example of obstruction of justice. Throw it on the pile.........

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

D5 means.....anyone's guess. Q has not come right out and said what he means yet. Many think they know Q's meaning. Do you?

In all the qdrops with D5, it is said to mean the most dangerous level of avalanche

avalanche.org...

It makes sense that an AVALANCHE would follow Comey/Lynch/Huber, as illustrated by this timeline.

twitter.com...

I suppose it is a secret avalanche you speak of since they do not want them to be questioned in public. It seems shady that they do not want us to know what they talk about. What are they hiding from us and why do some pretend that closed door sessions are better than public hearings.

In a public forum, Comey can refuse to answer, due to the answer being classified. Also, the questioners can't ask questions that deal with classified material.

Congress could do the same thing they did with Peter Strzok. Both an OPEN and a CLOSED interrogation.

As a private citizen, Comey can ignore the subpoena. Loretta Lynch too. A special prosecutor could compel them to testify, but not Congress.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

Session's letter to the President says, "As requested, I am tendering my resignation". Is that LEGALLY the same as being "forced" to resign?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Whithaker smeared himself over the years and has been pulled to the front of the swamp by the "THING".
Surely some part of ats would care that any actions by an unconstitutional appointment would be null and void if the scotus finds sessions "resignation forced". There is ample evidence to prove this to any just judge. It was a hail mary pass to try to undermine the justice system.

Solution is to simply vote him in but that is not on the 4d chess board atm cause it would interfere with the plan of nullification of legality. Truth is not left of right.

Yea i checked and it states that since sessions was forced to resign the appointment is null and void. When the justice system has no legal head then all actions are null and void until it is fixed.

On top of that the guy is now under investigation by the office of legal council and his past is highly unethical when contrasted against the expected quality of such an appointment.

The ruling that the office of legal council gave on him was under the expectation that sessions resigned willfully. He did not.

The vacancies act was put in place to ensure that someone would not be forced out or fired and then replaced without advice and consent. This is yet another example of obstruction of justice. Throw it on the pile.........

Sessions resignation wasnt forced. It was requested, and he fulfilled the request. Where you get "forced" from is beyond me.

Here is a liberal source saying the Justice Department Office of Legal Counsel says his appointment is legitimate. Some watchdog group claims he may have violated the Hatch Act for accepting an $8800 campaign contribution for his senate bid.

You speak in absolutes when there are no absolutes in this case.
edit on 11/24/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

avalanche.org...

twitter.com...

In a public forum, Comey can refuse to answer, due to the answer being classified. Also, the questioners can't ask questions that deal with classified material.

Congress could do the same thing they did with Peter Strzok. Both an OPEN and a CLOSED interrogation.

As a private citizen, Comey can ignore the subpoena. Loretta Lynch too. A special prosecutor could compel them to testify, but not Congress.

You gotta take what you can get in regards to the questions and answer. Closed session will not happen within a couple years but open session would happen quickly and the public is smart enough to read between the lines if someone refuses to answer a question. As per classified info that seems to be the heart of the matter. Secrets and those who keep them when it is unethical to do so. WTF are they hiding?We are not talking bout declassifying secret plans for some badass tech. or names of spies but in most cases it is info that would implicate someone who they are protecting cause they are useful to their illusions at the time.

ETA Who is burning down paris?

Looks like the potus and oil powers strike back against macron for the comment bout nationalism.

On a side note i wonder what ethnicity is the worlds minority?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Sessions resignation wasnt forced. It was requested, and he fulfilled the request. Where you get "forced" from is beyond me.

1.) Resigns without being asked to.
2.) Resigns after being asked to.
3.) Fired.

#2 is a gray area, when it comes to "forced" resignation. Sounds like something a judge would decide. Hopefully, we'll never experience that madness.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

lol How bout the time potus said after the election im firing sessions? or perhaps the various times he called for sessions to step down.

Beyond all that it boils down to unemployment law and intent. You know good and well potus created a hostile working environment with all his various comments regarding sessions and his inability to get involved with mueller.

Now on top of that we have the statement the day after sessions was out where he says"I wanted to appoint someone who protect me".

I had high hopes for potus but he is unraveling now cause of the pressure and the people he has surrounded himself with.

8 months and he is out.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

lol How bout the time potus said after the election im firing sessions? or perhaps the various times he called for sessions to step down.

Beyond all that it boils down to unemployment law and intent. You know good and well potus created a hostile working environment with all his various comments regarding sessions and his inability to get involved with mueller.

Now on top of that we have the statement the day after sessions was out where he says"I wanted to appoint someone who protect me".

I had high hopes for potus but he is unraveling now cause of the pressure and the people he has surrounded himself with.

8 months and he is out.

How about all the times they claimed he said he was going to fire Rosenstein? Or when they said he was gonna "fire" Mueller? How about all the things the liberal media has said about him that isnt true? I'm not even a Trump supporter, necessarily, but the man doesnt crack under pressure. He never has.

The harder legal question is whether Sessions in fact resigned. In his undated letter to the president, Sessions wrote that, “At your request, I am submitting my resignation.” Taken together with media reports that Sessions had asked if he could remain on through the end of this week and had been rebuffed, the letter’s first clause has led some to argue that Sessions was constructively fired — because he resigned only at the president’s request.

This argument has some descriptive allure, but it is legally unpersuasive in the specific context of the Vacancies Reform Act. The question is not whether, as a practical matter, Sessions left of his own volition, but whether, formally, he “resign[ed].” Because Sessions could have refused to resign and forced Trump to fire him, it seems clear that, at least within the contours of the Vacancies Reform Act, he did, in fact, resign. Indeed, as much as any other officer in the federal government, the attorney general could certainly be expected to understand the legal significance of this linguistic distinction.

Another liberal media outlet source. Can we quit with "Whitaker's appointment was illegal" cry-fest now?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

8 months and he is out.

Since November of 2016 I've won over $300 from multiple people betting me that Trump would be removed from office.

First he wasn't gonna be inaugurated.

Then he was toast by summer 2017.

Then there was no way in hell he was making it to January of 2018.

Care to place a wager? 😃

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Do you actually know that Q is placing coded messages within his already cryptic messages? Or are you just speculating?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

everything about "q" is speculation because they have never offered substantial "proof" of anything, in fact, there have been more "proof" of things "q" got wrong, failed at, or used fake/false information, images etc

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I like these "Ausanon DECODE methods". Been wondering if the POTUS tweets should be given equal attention.
This I can wrap my head around vs those Q-clocks.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That is odd. Must be a common denominator with them. Why the sudden surge?
This article offers a few possible reasons.
www.france24.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

That is odd. Must be a common denominator with them. Why the sudden surge?
This article offers a few possible reasons.
www.france24.com...

Lots of "reverse" migration comments lately coming from people who always supported the "Fast" migration method.

Wonder why? 🤷

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It would be unethical for me to make such a bet with you just the same as taking candy from a baby would also be wrong. Somewhere the true patriot inside you who supports the rule of law hopes i am right.

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join