It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Playing catch-up. What was "D5" interpreted to mean here on ATS? Huber's big day of testimony.. December 5th?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No.
Dimension 5.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

They will ignore those ties (obvious) but, give praise and accolades to the likes of Q decoders (not obvious)?
edit on 23-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Or...maybe he is corrupt and manipulative and has fooled some people.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

D5 means.....anyone's guess. Q has not come right out and said what he means yet. Many think they know Q's meaning. Do you?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Weak but on schedule lol

Tgif
edit on 11232018 by MetalThunder because: Freaking tablet lol

Mi (def3)

edit on 11232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Welcome to the land of the great water
edit on 11232018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.
Dimension 5.

Well... that's way beyond my comprehension. But thanks for the update, Phage.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

D5 means.....anyone's guess. Q has not come right out and said what he means yet. Many think they know Q's meaning. Do you?

In all the qdrops with D5, it is said to mean the most dangerous level of avalanche

avalanche.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Phage

No.
Dimension 5.

Well... that's way beyond my comprehension. But thanks for the update, Phage.

NeonRevolt gave some convincing info that it may be "D5 Coalition".
See article that PlusUltra linked to over here... www.neonrevolt.com... acklistanon-neonrevolt/

Really good read but long.

Remember, Q said some words/phrases have double-meanings. Everyone and their mother jumped on the Avalanche theory bandwagon; including me.

edit on 23-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: to be fair

edit on 23-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
How about N5?

Anonymous blows lid off huge psyop in Europe, funded by UK & US

Anonymous has published documents which it claims have unearthed a massive UK-led psyop to create a "large-scale information secret service" in Europe – all under the guise of countering "Russian propaganda."

In a document dump on November 5, the group exposed the UK-based 'Integrity Initiative', said to have been established by the ominously titled Institute for Statecraft in 2015.

The main objective is "to provide a coordinated Western response to Russian disinformation and other elements of hybrid warfare."

The Institute for Statecraft is affiliated with the NATO HQ Public Diplomacy Division and the Home Office-funded 'Prevent' program, so objectivity is, of course, at the forefront of their work.

Integrity Initiative: www.integrityinitiative.net...

Objectives: www.scribd.com...

"Greetings. We are Anonymous.

We have obtained a large number of documents relating to the activities of the ‘Integrity Initiative’ project that was launched back in the fall of 2015 and funded by the British government. The declared goal of the project is to counteract Russian propaganda and the hybrid warfare of Moscow.

Hiding behind benevolent intentions, Britain has in fact created a large-scale information secret service in Europe, the United States and Canada, which consists of representatives of political, military, academic and journalistic communities with the think tank in London at the head of it."

In one particular example given as a case study of the group's activities, the docs reveal how effective the strategy could be. According to the documents, the 'Moncloa Campaign' was carried out by the group's Spanish cluster to prevent the appointment of Colonel Pedro Banos as director of Spain's Department of Homeland Security. And all it took was just a seven-and-a-half hour campaign, kicked off by several high-profile Spanish journalists affiliated with the secretive group.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 23-11-2018 by eisegesis because: London Bridge is falling down

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

James Bond explosive!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

You don't suspect the Mossad?
He had many enemies, hated by many Jews including Israel/big pharma industry. This was a staged professional hit.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah. Maybe but,

He was Jewish an was big in giving to many Jewish charities.

Teva is an Israeli generic drug corperation and a big competitor of his apotex.

They have been in competition for a long time.

Two top executives were having an affair from each and there were rumors of secret exchanges but it got dropped after Sherman's death and the ceo of Apotex stepped down.

He had strong ties to Justin Trudeau and I'm sure in there the Bronfman's as well.

The blind item article implies he payed out to the Clinton foundation big time to gain access to Rwanda with his aids drug.

It says "the Church" killed him because he was about to spill the beans.

Turns out Stephen Lewis single handedly had the Canadian bill passed that allowed his aids drug entry into Rwanda.

Stephen Lewis also has a huge aids foundation and was on the board of the Clinton Foundation at one point.

He is a Canadian politician, was the head of UNICEF as well as special AIDS envoy to the UN.

I dunno about mossad the Sherman's were big in the jewish community.

It feels more like a Clinton cover up, which could be mossad that carried it out or cia or csis...

Probably just a local mercenary contractor tho

I should say a local employed by one of the above outfits.

edit on 23 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Good info! If this was another Clinton cleaning loose ends then say no more.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sealed Indictment on Assange?

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, who has been inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London since the summer of 2012, is back in the news. Last week, word of a sealed federal indictment involving him leaked out. The news came out in a strange way, via an unrelated case in Virginia. In arguing to seal a federal child endangerment charge (against someone with no connection to Wikileaks), the government, ironically, mentioned Assange as an example of why sealing is the only surefire way to keep an indictment under wraps.

So the government spoiled this information in a courtroom in an unrelated case ...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Someone here mentioned the Bell engraved with "WHERE WE GO ONE - WE GO ALL" is from "White Squall" and not the bell from JFK's yacht.
I went searching for some info on this bell and found it along with something else when I landed on this site.

The in your face (popup) conflicting irony should raise a flag or two.

What movie are we on now?? One of them might be The Creepy Line

ETA: Also Q post #1621.
edit on 23-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
One more "D5" possibility. Note the D5 at lower left.
From a very reliable source claiming a black triangle craft will make an appearance over the WH on Dec 5.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I think we covered Wellcome drug company somewhere back in the memory hole.

I just came across this crazy rabbit hole blog post that ties Tavistock to Wellcome, all the intelligence agencies, the art world and all of our favorite reoccurring characters.

A horrible refresher.

Also makes me think deeply about all of these NGO's and AIDS organizations which Q has mentioned and we have researched but the Sherman info and the fact that their deaths may be tied to an AIDS drug got me started again.

Anyway, a good read.

EXPLOSIVE NEW EVIDENCE LINKS TONY PODESTA, JAMES ALEFANTIS, JIMMY SAVILE AND ABUSE VICTIM KIM NOBLE TO SAME BRITISH MEDICAL FOUNDATION. WELCOME TO TAVISTOCK.

svvordfish.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Just noticed the links.
Integrity Initiative looks very interesting.
The Institute for Statecraft. I was almost expecting to see Hogwarts somewhere in that doc.
Rel should go check out this Institute and join their Research Program

Those Germans have a sense of humor.
Name servers:
b.ns.joker.com
a.ns.joker.com
c.ns.joker.com

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: CanadianMason

In all the qdrops with D5, it is said to mean the most dangerous level of avalanche

avalanche.org...

It makes sense that an AVALANCHE would follow Comey/Lynch/Huber, as illustrated by this timeline.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join