It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Could you give a rundown on what the thinking is for your post? I read some out at the links you provided, but it all seems so disjointed that I honestly don't grasp what it is you are trying to relay.

I have not watched the movie referenced but the items called out in the post/links also seem very disjointed.

To me, it appears that someone viewed this movie as some kind of prophetic vision and went to linking anything and everything they could to it.

Which generally speaking, you could do that with 'The Hunger Games' series, 'Divergent' series, the teeeveeee show 'Revolution' or even 'Person of Interest'.

So I am just not seeing or comprehending the true rabbit hole affect of the post.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I haven't really filtered this sufficiently down from my subconscious yet but the basic thinking is words, symbols, events,... they all resonate through time and space. Some important events seem to resonate more than others. So you have a big event like say the birth of a messiah. Think of that event like a quake. From this central point in time and space resonant events spread out (afterquakes, aftershocks). But they are not necessarily smaller versions of the big event but more like what your fever dreams would translate the original event into. Only the dreamer is not you alone but our collective subconscious, so it can get really, really weird.

Now what I think I am getting glimpses of here is this (and I could be totally wrong): Meghan Markle will give birth to a person/being that will be extremely important in human history. The main symbolism here is about the breaking of the water. Given the nature of these water events and the potential Abramovic angle my prediction regarding the personality of the child in question and/or the events connected to it is: not warm and fuzzy.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Jusvistn,

My interpretation of the typo past (should be passed):

1) "T" shouldn't be there,
2) "sed" should be there,

Therefore we have "T sed"...

T could be a person, or could be the Tau/cross
SEDcould be vernacular "said" or could be:
Sciences and Exploration Directorate (US NASA)
Signals External Data (US DoD)
Special Engineers Detachment (Manhattan Project)
State Emergency Duty (Missouri).

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Spooky start to the day... I feel as though something is trying but failing to throw me off my stride.

Within 1 hour of waking:
1) Friend rings asking to borrow money,
2) Brother asks to kick off a side business with me, discussed a year ago, using funds that he needs today,
3) Laptop refuses to start-up saying "restore from factory image"... worked OK when restarted,
4) Online banking password won't work,
5) ATS WATS score hits 200.

Something's in the air...

edit on 23-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: WATS

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So many layers, playing catch up but found the below interesting.

inside the British secret information warfare machine

Even worse, this kind of warfare benefits authoritarian states more than liberal democratic ones. For states and militaries, manipulating the internet is trivially cheap and easy to do. The limiting factor isn’t technical, it’s legal. And whatever the overreaches of Western intelligence, they still do operate in legal environments that tend to more greatly constrain where, and how widely, information warfare can be deployed. China and Russia have no such legal hindrances.

Just confirms what we already knew.

If we cannot take lordship of our own psychological world, we are doomed to failure in every other fight that envelops us. Without impervious will, we cannot overcome, and we cannot find peace.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

They will never be free so long as kims family rules.

Technically if someone is ruling over them in a dictatorship then it doesn't matter who is ruling over them, theyre still not free. There is nothing special about the Kim family that makes this "even more" true. Any family, any person is capable of being seduced by power. And any person is capable of turning to the Light.

I guess it's kind of like you're saying God isn't clever enough to ever use the Kims for good or powerful enough to change them. I guess I just get irked by these kind of absolutes. What if Kim Jong Un's nephew staged a coup and freed the Koreans? Hes a member of the Kim family.

Also, your sentence almost reads like "If only someone would assassinate or imprison for life, every single member of the Kim family, all the problems would be solved."

Kinda like when we destoryed Saddam Husseins power? Or Ghaddaffi? Yeah that went really well! We got to see all those cool ISIS beheading videos and burning people alive!

I see where youre going with this... you evil sick satanic genius, you...
👍🤫😉 Edit to add- /sarc obviously (i havent even seen more than a screenshot of those snuff videos, even if some are claimed to be obvious fakes i still dont want to watch. I trust you all that they exist thats enough for me.)
edit on 11/23/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Still waiting for the Day of the Avalanche from several weeks (months?) back.....

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I didn't make the comment, Ocasio-Cortex did.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Sorry if my comment wasn't received as intended. I meant no ill will.

It was directed as a general whole towards the constant attacks POTUS has received regarding his comments on the camp fire in general.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There's this guy who likes to leave funny things in my mailbox, so I thought I'd take a sec and make light of an old post of his. I was aimlessly browsing (with purpose!), and burst out laughing when I found this:

Facebook rolls out AI to detect suicidal posts before they’re reported

dashen:

Wish I would have taken a screenshot when it happened but Facebook actually banned me for a while and gave me a whole long spiel about how they provide suicide Prevention Services and if I wanted to speak to anybody. My meme game is too Savage for Zuckerbook I guess

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm laughing only because it's YOU, dashen, lol.

Anyway... This video must be enjoyed by all.

It's what happens when Rel and I attempt to communicate.

"Russian scandals", "Chinese whispers", or something more?

Speaking of "fluttering pelvises"...

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good post, Rel.

To corroborate: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Jusvistn,

My interpretation of the typo past (should be passed):

1) "T" shouldn't be there,
2) "sed" should be there,

Therefore we have "T sed"...

T could be a person, or could be the Tau/cross
SEDcould be vernacular "said" or could be:
Sciences and Exploration Directorate (US NASA)
Signals External Data (US DoD)
Special Engineers Detachment (Manhattan Project)
State Emergency Duty (Missouri).

I was looking at the comment more along these lines:

have a real chance to do something so badly needed in our country. Already past

As in something is already IN THE PAST
Something we should be looking at. What post would be in the past/mirror of POTUS twwieeeter post today? I have much difficulty reading or understanding the Q clock.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thank you for the clarification. That makes a bit more sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Its not just you. In the past year, the entire meaning of the words "Charity" and "Foundation" and "Philanthropy" have changed for me.

Sadly, they 'lost' their True meaning a long time ago and for those at the Top of this theft, in never was about "charity and philanthropy" in the first place?

and today few of the one's like UNICEF, RED CROSS, et al (if any) pay much more that 10c from every $1 they 'collect' ... need i say more? (charity's "incomes" are 100% Tax deductible maybe?)

the 'bad actors', the so called heads of many of these "foundations's" are 'going to roll'. lol.

Talk about a 'corrupt bunch', they make people like Harvey Weinstein seem like altar boys!

The NXIVM 'display' was just advertising, to show everyone else involved that not even their billions of dollars the best lawyers wasn't going to keep their arses out of court! (they're low level players BUT know lots of names of other people and how they are involved and will get a 'light sentence' for "sharing the love" with 'the bad men' who want her locked up) ....

kind like a PSA but only for a select group who definitely know who they are and are probably feeling pretty #ty these days, can't say I feel very sorry for them but. In a way I think up to half of them would be better off in a specialized rehabilitation places for 'ex-illuminati' and others who had been controlled since childhood. It would depend on some kind of assessment I imagine, bur "fair enough" especially IF they were MK-Ultra type "victims" at any stage of their lives --- just a though but I'm sure their are many there just becoz they're too afraid to leave and the consequences of they do ... like suicide by suitcase! And that's just the one's we hear about

Anyway

Man the high level trolling that's going on is hilarious! Team Q and the POTUS himself have got themselves a wicked sense of humor, ironic, black, twisted, non-PC, it's wonderful! Esp now the Reds have the Senate ... Game one boys, it's only been the 'pre-game' # that's been taking a little longer than expected, maybe but IMO the jobs going nicely from where I sit

Keep up the great work crew Q and know that there ARE many of us across the world praying for your success in rooting out the sick and twisted Evil that has infiltrated our whole human society through Lies and FUD

NO MORE for sure .... but remember my (esp younger friends for whom 'time goes slower') "patience really Is a virtue" as we do spend quite a lot of our lives "waiting" for things to happen. Well, The Plan is happening NOW but ... you're just gonna have to wait, for a bit ... but don't worry, things are already happening whether we can 'see' them or not! "cleaning out the DOJ closet" has been SUPER important to get right! and from what Q says, they have nailed it!

so let's all leave the 4-D chess to the Pro's and the Orange Man and get to it with the memes Unifying "we the people' against the Corruption, (US 'for sale') Lies and Disinformation (it's Not for sale!) which has been systematically used against the people while destroying our lives through confusion and high level economic and other forms of control e.g. Soros et al

So let's hang in their and watch as the level of warrants that get's unsealed increases and the Games begin!

[snipped]

people of The World unite

edit on 23-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: forgot stuff, mistakes, it's late, I should go to bed

edit on 11.23.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
Cheers eisegesis,

I think it explains why I'm not responding to your magnetic posts correctly - my sinuses are mostly blocked from smoking... so basically my magnetite is isolated by snot!

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Jusvistn, today, Nov 23rd, is at the 51 minute mark on the Qclock. Therefore:

1) the simple mirror is at the 21 minute mark - posts on Oct 29 '17 and Dec 28 '17, and 2018... Feb 26, Apr 27, Jun 26, Aug 25, Oct 24,
2) vertical mirror is at 39 minute mark - posts '17: Nov 16... '18: Jan 15, Mar 16, May 15, Jul 14, Sep 12, Nov 11,
3) horizontal mirror is at 9 minute mark - posts '17: Dec 16, '18: Feb 14, Apr 15, Jun 14, Aug 13, Oct 12.

Qclock:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
SAY WHAT?? Click bait?

HAPPENING NOW!! Hillary In GITMO NOW Right After Tom Fitton RELEASED A NEW Batch Of Clinton Emails!

The video says nothing about her location. Something too new, or just click bait?

edit on PMFridayFriday rdAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago311112 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
OMG!

I was reading through some old ats threads and I found a thread that you guys are sure to get a laugh out of.

It's all about trump working with obama in regards to the birthers. Lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

The attacks on him are very unfair. I don't know how he manages.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Remember when Corsi was a big player in the "q" world...

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Re the "past" miss-spelling... anons have generated this Q clock linking posts/tweets:

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join