It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants break through Guatemala border gate !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Isn't Kilometers part of the metric system based on 10?

If the metric system is so great why'd that probe crash on Mars because of the metric system?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Really, please show me where I EVER mentioned violence against anyone on this board.

Machine guns at the border. But you were 'joking', right? For some reason I don't believe you.

Oh, and this is my full time job, the CIA pays me to reply to people like you.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sigh. Chesterfield as in sofas and chairs:

Chesterfi eld Sofas and Chairs

Or if you want to relax in a tub of jellied eels, well, whatever floats your boat. You weirdo.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Britain is messed up mate, we use both in different settings. I'm 185cm tall and 85kgs, yet if I'm shopping for jeans I have to look for ones marked 32" waist. Pounds and ounces are just sorcery to me, everything should be metric, even time.
[/rant]

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

32" waist? I remember those days! Just.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
More than a hundred Central American migrants have forced their way through a customs gate at the Guatemalan border town of Tecun Uman to request passage into Mexico.

These are some of the lovely people the Democrats want to let in this country. Take a second and let that sink in. Look at all these wonderful people. I'm sure they would be a major asset to the USA .

So they're willing to use force to gain entry to places they're not supposed to be.
And we've got how many miles of unsecured border with mexico?

This should play out nicely...

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: ker2010

Maybe if the US had not run drugs through the country for years and set up all of these horrible gangs then maybe these folks would not have to flee. Ever heard of Iran Contra? Or is that too much to ask of you?
here u are again! you must have a vested interest in illegal immigration. do you hire many illegals?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Maybe if the US had not run drugs through the country for years and set up all of these horrible gangs then maybe these folks would not have to flee. Ever heard of Iran Contra? Or is that too much to ask of you?

So now they're getting around to "fleeing"? 40 years later?

I don't remember seeing you in boots in central America in the 1980's. Bone spurs?
and you we're? lolols! doubt it.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

here u are again! you must have a vested interest in illegal immigration. do you hire many illegals?

Why, do you need a job?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Where are the women and children? There have to be "babies to rip from the arms of mothers" in order for this to fit the narrative of the msm and dems. Maybe they show up later for the cameras.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
They are not migrants. I don't understand why people keep referring to the caravan as a "migrant" caravan. It is not. They are a group of refugees that are going to declare asylum when they reach our border.

They are not walking 3500 miles to work here and then walk back home.

majority of the asylum claims are false. alot of them have said jobs. if its asylum Mexico has offerred it but the invaders have refused. So obviously by international law they are not refugees.

(post by JasonBillung removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Sigh. Chesterfield as in sofas and chairs:

That was my obvious third or fourth choice.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Lmao drama queen

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Mexico has offered Asylum to people and they refused. That makes them no longer asylum seekers.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

new topics

top topics