It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants break through Guatemala border gate !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Really, please show me where I EVER mentioned violence against anyone on this board.

Machine guns at the border. But you were 'joking', right? For some reason I don't believe you.

Oh, and this is my full time job, the CIA pays me to reply to people like you.

Wow saying we need an 85yr old man at one location and a 16 year old girl at the other to stop 14,000 people, could NEVER be taken as a joke. The thing that makes it funny is that with that gun, it could be feasible, but totally unrealistic - which is the point of the humor/joke! The joke is a 85 year old and 16 year old could do the job with that amazing machine.

Wow, what else have you done with your life since 2007? Please tell me you get paid by this site, if not, what do you do?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Oh no....

You asked THE question.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

...but totally unrealistic - which is the point of the humor/joke! The joke is a 85 year old and 16 year old could do the job with that amazing machine.

As I said previously, based on some of the bizarre comments/threads I've seen you post I don't believe you're joking.

Wow, what else have you done with your life since 2007? Please tell me you get paid by this site, if not, what do you do?

I get a fat paycheck from the NSA and the CIA to post here.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

To be fair to him....

If we looked at the news tomorrow and saw you had gone out tonight and machine gunned a load of immigrants. Well, this thread would/should have been an alarm bell, according to the media.

I'm not saying you are a shooter, far from it, you made a joke. But all things considered, it was a post of gun videos within a right leaning thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263
Thing is there are actually nutters out there who would do it.
I wonder what goes through the minds of some ATS posters.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I can only speak for myself, the answer is very little.

I have a tiny mind but a really big pen. I like writing.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I wonder what goes through the minds of some ATS posters.

It should be a lobotomy needle in some cases.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Harsh, but fair.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
Lol, have you seen the angry democrat guy, calls republicans dogs and likes to remind everyone how much federal tax he pays each year?
He's hilarious, proper rabid with rage.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: ker2010

Maybe if the US had not run drugs through the country for years and set up all of these horrible gangs then maybe these folks would not have to flee. Ever heard of Iran Contra? Or is that too much to ask of you?

Or they can stay and fight to make their country better.

The cut-and-run method of migrant inundation toward the U.S. is not going to win these people any favors from us.

Most black people are in our country because of a direct lineage from slavery--do we owe them reparations? I know that is not a direct comparison, as some of these migrants were alive during your cited America-led mistake, but the general point still stands.

There are legal ways to do this, and if they have not tried that first, then I don't know what they (or you) expect to happen at the border if/when they arrive. Proving a need for asylum or a substantiated reason for claiming refugee status is not as simple as just showing up at a port of entry and signing a piece of paper.

If this was really just about fleeing their country, they would reconsider the asylum in Mexico that many were offered instead of turning it down.

Past transgressions by the U.S. do not mandate blanket acceptance of mass-migrants heading our way. There are many, many steps in between that which should be considered first.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

originally posted by: CirqueDeTruth
They are not migrants. I don't understand why people keep referring to the caravan as a "migrant" caravan. It is not. They are a group of refugees that are going to declare asylum when they reach our border.

They are not walking 3500 miles to work here and then walk back home.

Some folks just don't like brown people.

Ummm...that's all right...cause in the future...according to some...after the brutha's impregnate all them White women...like a couple of sons I hear do...then of course are no show fathers...

Why...the entirety of humanity will be gray...quite ashey in fact...

They'd be perfectly camouflaged in a forest fire aftermath...or in the rubble of Detroit...

I wonder if that's what Mulder and Scully we're on about...Grays...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Yeah!! More "women and children, and hormone replacement seeking girlymen!!" I didn't see one woman in the sea of people

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say!! I did see 1 child sitting on the shoulders of someone. Admittedly, I only watched 1 minute of the video but I was told that this caravan was full of women and children. 1 child and 0 women out of 200 is the definition of "full of" I guess

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Metric rules.

16th of an inch... how dumb is that, a nightmare to compare skull measurements from metric to... what is it even called?

Customary units?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

What's the point of measuring a skull if you're only going to hollow it out and drink wine from the thing?

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: rollanotherone

Help by fixing their countries. To pull out like Trump did is wrong you need more influence down there not less.

Fixing their countries?
Ever consider maybe we need to sweep our own porch, clean our own house, feed our own kids and DO IT RIGHT before we go deciding how we can help or "fix" others?

"Before you can help others you must first help yourself"

Ring a bell?

Trump is only doing what we've all been saying since the 90's sitting up all night together drinking coffee at Denny's .

We need to fix our country and close down till we handle our problems on the inside before trying to police the rest of the world

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

a reply to: solve

What's the point of measuring a skull if you're only going to hollow it out and drink wine from the thing?

Didn't read what you are responding to so take this answer as out of context please.

The point my good man, is to measure age and development, and also we want to know how many fluid ounces in volume so we know if it can hold enough to get us drunk!

I've never seen the point in those big cup trophies in competition since it's a big goblet yet no one ever wants to use them to drink beer.

What's the point of a big cup if your not gonna drink out of it?

They could at least put some water in it and use it as a flower vase.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

No. I believe the issue is different and the entire US of A are smart enough to see that too. Instead of welfare real programs to create jobs for example. But down there.

Have you read up on NAFTA? That's what it did.

Millions of jobs in the US were outsourced to create millions of jobs in Mexico.

Due to the nature of how and where that created more poverty here and in Mexico.

If you would like me to bring in some sources and elaborate don't hesitate to ask as I would gladly give a point by point presentation of how we make things worse for everyone when we try to "Fix" things at the sacrifice of our own.

Mexico's problems didn't get smaller when we had them build factories to outsource work to, they got worse.

Something to do with corruption and greed by Mexican Officials and Corporate CEOs.

I sense that your heart is in a good place, the right place, but economic and civil issues tend to have a deeper running problem than what appears on the surface of things.

And the only flaw I see in your reasoning here is that you are evaluating these issues based on a shallow glance at the problem when it requires a much more detailed examination to address.

I will gladly add a couple sources or could PM some reading for you if you are interested

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
a reply to: Peeple
If Mexico agrees then why not? France agreed with the UK but they are hating it now after your stupid Chancellor invited everyone in lol.
If I was Trump I'd pull all my troops out of your country and properly enforce the border. Would save a fortune with them stationed back home, no extra costs, and a tight border.

Well your point here though sound is lacking in some relevant information.

We have the National Guard here in the US. Which is a Military Branch that focuses specifically on Domestic issues inside our borders.

If we pull troops from other nations they would just be discharged or have to file for transfers to the national guard. Which btw our NG is more than up to the Task of defending our border should they be called in to do so.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracyofRavens
NG should do it then.
Seems strange not to use them. Britain and Australia would in a heartbeat, they'd both use regular troops to defend the border.

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

...but totally unrealistic - which is the point of the humor/joke! The joke is a 85 year old and 16 year old could do the job with that amazing machine.

As I said previously, based on some of the bizarre comments/threads I've seen you post I don't believe you're joking.

I get a fat paycheck from the NSA and the CIA to post here.

A Star for you sir! I love the blatant claim to working with alphabet agencies. It's even funnier because you could be telling the truth and yet no one would believe it because they don't think about how the best way to hide is right out in the open.

Truly though I love your originality and humor.

On a side note, if you are really a paid disinfo agent would you mind slipping me a pm with a link to application for such work?

I have my political stance but to be completely honest if the opposition offered me a paycheck to support them I would sell out in a heartbeat....for the right price.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join