It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: IAMTAT

It apparently happened about an hour ago... I can't find any reports on whether it was a false alarm or not. Fox isn't mentioning it (yet)... Tucker Carlson is going on about some damn fool crazy something, lol.

TheRedneck

An abandoned backpack, I believe.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

You're scaring me, DB... don't go scaring the redneck...

TheRedneck

Place yourself in their shoes for a second and get unhinged.

"Thems conservatives are bombing US! We gotta strike back and strike back HARD!"

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

All I can say is, thank God I'm in Alabama...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Just speculating here. . . but if the DNC or associates did this to target the right, then this might motivate those on the left to actually go after people on the right.

This would be their "justification" for attacking, killing those on the right.

You're implying the bomber might a Grynszpan?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Cats are Political Too . Food is Usually the Motivator ............

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes, we used to use a 9 v battery and model rocket engine ignitors to make stuff happen..been a long time since those days though.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You're scaring me, DB... don't go scaring the redneck...

TheRedneck

Place yourself in their shoes for a second and get unhinged.

"Thems conservatives are bombing US! We gotta strike back and strike back HARD!"

Hillary Clinton: 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for'

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Current memes being generated. . . .

Why are they called "Democrat bombs"?

Because none of them worked!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm starting to hope that authorities never find the person/people who are behind these non-bombs.

The story is starting to go away, with CNN reduced to talking about how dogs sniff out bombs tonight.

Let's get back to the Caravan, Dims spitting on Republicans in public, and Republicans leading in early voting.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm starting to hope that authorities never find the person/people who are behind these non-bombs.

The story is starting to go away, with CNN reduced to talking about how dogs sniff out bombs tonight.

Let's get back to the Caravan, Dims spitting on Republicans in public, and Republicans leading in early voting.

800 Troops Heading to the Border Before The " Mob " Shows Up . How Will the " Left " Try to Spin that ? Hmm..

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
At this point these bombs could be even be sent by the Russians Chinese or iran.

What better way to try to influence a election that is not internet based.

The DNA could be some russian guy in russia and sent into the US in a diplomatic package.

This would make DNA and fingerprints worthless.

I like this thinking.
if both parties were targeted we would all assume outside responsibility.
since only one party was targeted we take sides.
it only takes an amateurish effort like this to get the whole country in an uproar.
(most likely done locally, I don't think they'd risk sending that sort of thing thru pouch/plane, and I'm sure they wanted to use local materials, if this was how it was done)

ask ourselves; who benefits? any of the three mentioned, if they want to disrupt our system.

I still think it's an antifa / social justice punk, but your theory makes sense.
edit on 25-10-2018 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

If i had to put money on it right now Id put it on some antifa crazy. It fits how they construct fake narratives to portray themselves as victims.

That might not be the case though. We shall see.

The kicker is where the perp acquired the list of addresses. I assume they arent just floating around anywhere on the internet. Remember the story about government official addresses doxxed..just a month ago?

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Connection?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

I suspect

DNC
democrats.org...

Can they still be called bombs at this point?

Looks like a "Hoax" Publicity Stunt conceived by Individual and carried out by flunkies.

Probably wouldn't hold up in court. Illegally shipping pyrotechnics?

"Antifa" ain't that stupid. Neither are republicans.

Please forward Reward to SAVE THE BAY, SF CALIFORNIA, SEA SCOUTS

savesfbay.org...

sfbac.s438.sureserver.com...

P.S. Chuck Todd is a close 2nd

edit on 25-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's as good a theory as any, I suppose.

Not sure which would be worse, this theory, a lone nut, the democrats up to shenanigans, or the GOP up to same.

All have a certain amount of unique evil to it, none really worse than the other.

The fact that anyone would think this a good idea is just about as bat-guano crazy as it's possible to get, and not send actual bombs...

smh.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The most obvious clue that they weren't meant to explode is that the bomb is on the outside of the package for the most part.

Who would open that?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12
The most obvious clue that they weren't meant to explode is that the bomb is on the outside of the package for the most part.

Who would open that?

That continues to bother me. Who at CNN pulled it out the package? Then don't stop there but take pictures? If it was a real bomb they took a huge risk. Even the bomb squad wouldn't open the package until it was x rayed
And they moved it to a secure facility before even trying.

Do they have a bomb disposal expert on staff at CNN? All i say is whoever opened it assumed it wouldn't go off which makes me wonder how they came to that conclusion?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Who would open that?

That continues to bother me. Who at CNN pulled it out the package? Then don't stop there but take pictures? If it was a real bomb they took a huge risk. Even the bomb squad wouldn't open the package until it was x rayed

Do they have a bomb disposal expert on staff at CNN? All i say is whoever opened it assumed it wouldn't go off which makes me wonder how they came to that conclusion?

Well Phil Mudd did say that he would talk to CIA Bomb Squad personal about stuff, so maybe he was the idiot that took it out of the package, then allowed Jim Acosta to take pictures of it. Either way I'm not sure what was dumber here; the violation of the law in opening someone else's parcel, or playing around with a possible bomb?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
yeah couldnt be the pubs and altright not like theyve been wearing swastikas, killing people with cars, forming gangs aka proud boys/ram, encouraging violence and sexual assault, doxing etc. or anything
edit on 10am110America/Chicago3105k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I probably would of taken it out and thrown it in the garbage, either that or lit it up as a cigar.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wait a minute. Are you really saying that one of the packages ended up at CNN and someone there opened the package that wasn’t addressed to them, took out something from the package that looked like a bomb and then snapped a picture of it BEFORE calling the cops? And CNN released the photo already? That’s quite a tell. I think someone at CNN sent these fake bombs. They are hurting more than anyone for a story to break in their favor just to keep their doors open and be relevant. So who is getting arrested for opening that package and spreading fake news with fake bombs?

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: dragonridr

Who would open that?

Well Phil Mudd did say that he would talk to CIA Bomb Squad personal about stuff, so maybe he was the idiot that took it out of the package, then allowed Jim Acosta to take pictures of it. Either way I'm not sure what was dumber here; the violation of the law in opening someone else's parcel, or playing around with a possible bomb?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join