It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Sorry guys, but I'm far from convinced Democrats did it, or even slackjawed Neo-Nazi bomber wannabes.

IMO, it's Republican in origin, and I don't mean the common Republican voter. You all bitch and moan about anything with the slightest left slant meddling in elections and being the perpetrators of rigging s#, but this doesn't warrant the bright light & microscope? WTH?

With as much heat is on the Dems, I very high doubt they're so retarded as to sloppily mail themselves fake bombs. Republicans, however? Fox in the henhouse to me here, they're just slick enough to seize the commoners' fervor and make it LOOK like the Dems were retarded enough to fumble a fake bombing campaign.

This makes infinitely more sense to me, they discredit and destabilize their opponents' public standing without getting caught, and make people believe their opponents were that fundamentally stupid.

This has Warhawk Party PsyOp all over it, and you fell for it.
edit on 10/26/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I didn't want to go this far but CNN handling of this strikes me as strange. They open a package take pictures and even make a huge deal of it on air. While during the live broadcast they had alarms going off in the background than evacuate the building. One why open a package not addressed to you others with wrong address were returned. But after opening it there response is strange they pull it out the envelope having no idea if it was rigged to explode when removed. This would be incredibly easy to do with a squib ignitor for a rocket. Then you are looking at an object that looks like it is on a timer but instead your taking pictures instead of leaving immediately. I'm not saying they did it but it is almost like they knew more about it than they should have. Whoever opened that knew it was a dud or they were the stupidest person on the planet.
As far as who I think more than one person is involved I think this was a group. For one if a person walked into a post office with 8 or 9 packages that would set off alarm bells. Again going back and mailing several packages within a day looks suspicious. Next individuals doing something like this would be doing it to get there meaning out there. Be a note or something since these were non-working they were meant to make a point. A group on the other hand there goal could be to just sew chaos so no real message. Just like that teen they arrested for wanting to join ISIS. His goal was to start a civil war according to him. This seems what this is for to create the battle of the kooks. Which side could be more extreme because I guarantee even now some left wing nut case is trying to figure out how to make bombs.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Those who aren't convinced a Democrat did it just remember Debbie Wasserman Schultz was the return address for them all. It's time to lock her up so she doesn't run away. Why she did it we know and who helped her well lets just wait for a body to turn up. Pull her passport and put a monitor on her 24 hours. Guilty as all get out.

Thanks dims for making it easy.

Now lets see if she can prove her innocence or just give up.

MAGA and Love the Kavanaugh criminal process.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

The first package the Unabomber sent found its way to its intended victim because his name was on the return address. Are you also going to claim that Buckley Crist was the actual Unabomber?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
It's a theory. Personally I don't buy it. If it was the Dems, what would they really achieve? Are Republicans really going to start feeling sorry for Dems because they have been "targeted by bombs" and vote for a Democratic candidate? Not likely.

I guess as long as we remember that there are "very fine people on both sides"...

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

If it were Fox, wouldn't they be capitalizing on it?

They had blanket coverage Wednesday (the day they found the bombs), partial coverage yesterday, and not a peep so far this morning. CNN has, from reports, been covering this almost non-stop for three days. I would assume NBC and MSNBC are doing the same.

That's pretty telling to me...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Current memes being generated. . . .

Why are they called "Democrat bombs"?

Because none of them worked!

That is especially poinient after Republicans solved the healthcare crisis.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf
It's a theory. Personally I don't buy it. If it was the Dems, what would they really achieve? Are Republicans really going to start feeling sorry for Dems because they have been "targeted by bombs" and vote for a Democratic candidate? Not likely.

I guess as long as we remember that there are "very fine people on both sides"...

What they would achieve is exactly what they are espousing right now. Crocodile tears and accusations that the right wing consist of unhinged crazies, led by a man that regails in violent actions, and even call for it!

OMG...how can you vote for a party that is even associated with this type of thought process??

(ignoring the fact that, again, they are projecting their own ideals and public calls for violent resistance of their followers).

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So it was a right-winger making it look like a left-winger was pretending to be a right-winger sending the bombs?

Diabolical!

I'm beginning to think that this is a leftist doing this to justify using actual bombs against anyone right of center.

If it was a right-winger, they'd have outed/leaked his name yesterday.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

So it was a right-winger making it look like a left-winger was pretending to be a right-winger sending the bombs?

Diabolical!

I'm beginning to think that this is a leftist doing this to justify using actual bombs against anyone right of center.

If it was a right-winger, they'd have outed/leaked his name yesterday.

Are you guys having a little tribal pow wow?

Funny. People seem to move right to confirmation bias and past evidence when they decide to join one of the political gangs.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

• Electricity is not an efficient way to set off a fireworks mortar. They use a fairly primitive, low-power type of black powder, which is activated by a spark or heat from a fuse. In order for an electrical current to set off the mortar, it would have to be substantial enough to activate the powder by heat.

[...] The power needed in this case would be at least as great as what I used for that gong, and probably more.

• This isn't strictly true, ignition can be achieved with just a few volts - it really doesn't take that much to get the ball rolling - it's quite literally child's play;

It's also worth mentioning that these days, the vast majority of professional fireworks displays are detonated electronically; it's safer and actually far more efficient.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:27 AM
    link   
    a reply to: luthier

Failure on your part.

I initially suspected a right-wing nut job for doing this.

But as more evidence comes to light, it looks contrived. It looks like a prelude to something.

This isn't "the event" this is just the beginning to something we haven't even guessed at yet.

Just my opinion, mind you.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:35 AM
    link   
    www.bbc.com... spartacus and clapper apparently "got sent them" as well but they were found at the mail facility in florida,and in spartacus case 2nd in manhattan

Three suspicious packages have been found in the US, two addressed to a top Democrat and one to a former senior intelligence official, US media say. Two items were found in a search of a Florida mail facility, addressed to Senator Cory Booker and ex-national intelligence director James Clapper. A second item addressed to Mr Booker was found at a Manhattan post office. The news came after several mail bombs were sent to prominent critics of US President Donald Trump. The FBI has been searching the Florida facility for evidence. Figures like ex-President Barack Obama and actor Robert de Niro have already been targeted. Security camera footage at the postal facility in Opa-locka, Miami, is being scrutinised. A bomb squad and canine unit had accompanied federal officials to the site, police from Miami-Dade County said.
    so hopefully footage turns up something so this whole charade can end

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:36 AM
    link   
    a reply to: DBCowboy

Fair enough.

In any case it is working. The parties and their operatives are in full victim mode.

Republicans have been running on the victim of the angry mob even though both sides have hysterical police reports over the past 4 years.

Democrats are blaming president trump for creating political personalities that nobody besides .5 percent of the population likes.

Independents are actually thinking my lord these ifiots need to rent out the field at Gettysburg and use old lead muskets and let us find some normal people to run for office.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:45 AM
    link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

If it were Fox, wouldn't they be capitalizing on it?

They had blanket coverage Wednesday (the day they found the bombs), partial coverage yesterday, and not a peep so far this morning. CNN has, from reports, been covering this almost non-stop for three days. I would assume NBC and MSNBC are doing the same.

That's pretty telling to me...

TheRedneck

What? O.o Not Fox as in the network, have you never heard the phrase "don't let the fox guard the hen house" before?

I think we're not taking our politicians as seriously as we should in the arena of psychological warfare, and buying into deliberately sowed BS L versus R schisms.

It would be wonderful if Ante could sit down and do another Connections spread (I think it was Ante that did that, connecting slimeballs to even bigger slimeballs)
    I'd love to know who's got the connections to pull this off like it's some covert public opinion sway campaign abroad. And if it's even domestic in origin. It could be payback for doing it to countless other countries over our existence.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:50 AM
    link   

a reply to: luthier

Failure on your part.

I initially suspected a right-wing nut job for doing this.

But as more evidence comes to light, it looks contrived. It looks like a prelude to something.

This isn't "the event" this is just the beginning to something we haven't even guessed at yet.

Just my opinion, mind you.

Hm. Well that’s scary.

You may be right. Clapper and Booker just got one, and so there could be more.

What I worry about is if these are not intended to cause harm, that what comes next, will.

I don’t know who yet, but my bet is still on RW nut job... Why? Because nut job makes more sense than anything else, and is it really too hard to believe that the current divisive rhetoric has turned toward very clear threats of violence?

But whatever. We shall see. At this point we don’t know and I may be wrong. *shrug*

PS: I’m guessing now that 12 have showed up it will be around 15-20 devices total. Let’s see if I’m right about that. ???

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:51 AM
    link   
    At least their house ok, don't want to spend all that tax money rebuilding it for the 1000's kf migrants they invited to their front door that they will be supporting.

It will be inspiring example of Christianity with such a deed of giving out of charity while not receiving anything out their act of kindness.

Thank you establishment, you will be remembered.

edit on 26-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-10-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 08:58 AM
    link   
    a reply to: mikell

Why would a bomber put their own return address on their device? Especially after going through the trouble of printing our anonymous labels and such?

Sorry. That makes no sense. More likely it was labeled with her name so as to look like she had sent a package so the recipient would automatically open it... “Oh, Debbie sent us something...”.

And a bonus, it goes back to her as another victim if the package can’t be delivered...

edit on 26-10-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:04 AM
    link   
    Another suspicious package has been found in Manhattan.

“West 52nd Street, blocks 8th and 9th are closed to all auto and pedestrian traffic.”

Per news source on Twitter. Can’t screen shot it.

ETA: it’s at a Post Office in Midtown.

Ack!!

Nvm. I think this is the same as the Clapper one... sorry!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join