It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Interesting... You know the “altered ISIS flag/“Get Er Done”” label on the device sent to Brennan?

It is a specific meme used in a rather specific RW “internet ecosystem.”

A senior law enforcement official said that the image contained on the Brennan device that appears to be an ISIS flag is in fact a mocking parody of it.

The official confirmed that the words “Get ‘Er Done” were on the device. The “Get ‘Er Done” flag was originally created in 2014 by the right-wing parody site World News Bureau, for an article titled “ISIS Vows Retribution for Counterfeit Flags.”

It has since been shared as a meme on right-wing websites and forums.

Link

If someone already posted this, then my apologies.

It doesn’t mean anything EXCEPT that whomever sent these out was familiar with this specific meme.

ETA:

Here’s an important thing to note about the meme on this device. It is not a well-traveled work of Photoshop. It’s from an early-2010s era Tea Party-style, old-school HTML blogroll parody news site. It’s a really obscure meme from a specific ecosystem.
Bill Collins on Twitter.

??
edit on 26-10-2018 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So it was a right-winger making it look like a left-winger was pretending to be a right-winger sending the bombs?

It was a left winger pretending to be a right winger.

I am 100% sure of it now because of what name was left off the 'Trump hit list'.

Pelosi.

She's would have made the first 5

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

good catch but i think if some one was serious about effecting people who either dont like trump or have been working against him some one would have sent one to Muller least if it was an angry far right member

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

This isn't strictly true, ignition can be achieved with just a few volts - it really doesn't take that much to get the ball rolling - it's quite literally child's play;

It's not the electricity that sets off the matchhead in that video... it's heat from the electricity. that's how all pyrotechnic detonations are accomplished. Two energy transformations instead of one; that's why I described it as less efficient.

The key differences between that video and the 'bomb' are (1) the wire used in the video is very fine, to increase resistance and thus increase heat output, and (2) AAA batteries can still put out an amp or so of current as opposed to a pancake cell that can only generate a few microamps. It's not the voltage, but the current that does the heating.

Cool video, though.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I’m feeling more confident about my assessment of “RW nut job...”

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Mueller is important to the DNC.

Pelosi is up for re-election.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
I’m feeling more confident about my assessment of “RW nut job...”

Sure looks like it...that van is a mobile billboard.
Glad they got him.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Cesar Sayoc... Floridian, proud Native American, business owner, and right-winger from the looks of it. I might have been wrong after all.

boingboing.net...

Still waiting for more information...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Interesting analysis

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I wonder if he did this BC of the Elizabeth Warren situation regarding Native Americans. If so I don't think anyone saw that coming.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

I wondered the same thing, but Pocahontas wasn't targeted... wouldn't she be the primary target if that was the case?

I'm still wondering why he sent out fake bombs... there are reports of a loud explosion during the arrest, and that kinda indicates he had actual explosives there.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I wondered the same thing, but Pocahontas wasn't targeted... wouldn't she be the primary target if that was the case?

I'm still wondering why he sent out fake bombs... there are reports of a loud explosion during the arrest, and that kinda indicates he had actual explosives there.

TheRedneck

That explosion has been reported as likely a flash bang that was used by the arresting force prior to entering.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That makes sense.

So, did they get the right guy?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Was Lee Harvey Oswald the right guy? Shot by Jack Ruby because he was gonna spill the beans on his sponsors? Is a sponsored patsy with a promise that they'll never get caught an a huge paycheck, followed by threats of insufferable torture after he's sold out, ever the right guy?

Does aaaaanyone remember the first bombing of the wtc? Anyone?
edit on 26-10-2018 by Prene because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Did that whole thread just get deleted?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Seems so, I was posting a reply while it got deleted and got the permission denied (1) message.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

That was very odd. Must have had something in it the Mods needed to address.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

Seems so, I was posting a reply while it got deleted and got the permission denied (1) message.

Me too. Oh well. My thoughts are not so important as to need to be repeated here.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I bet it was bc someone mentioned the word assiiiiggggnation. (not trying to have the NSA bots pick this one up too lol)
edit on 26-10-2018 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
a reply to: Guyfriday

I bet it was bc someone mentioned the word assiiiiggggnation. (not trying to have the NSA bots pick this one up too lol)

Doctor Z on Venture Bros. would have said; "What kind of 8 can carry two asses"

***BACK TO THE TOPIC***

The more this fleshes out the more it seems very Soros Operational like. This guy that was picked up is shady as all get-up, and again as I pointed out before, he got caught very easily after many people started to link things back to Soros. I'm going to wait this out and see if I'm right or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join