It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
We are all familiar with the rash of pipe bombs found yesterday that were sent to high-level Democrats. We're so familiar that many reading this are probably thinking "Not another pipe bomb thread!" I have made a few statements concerning these bombs, but I have mostly held my tongue... not because of any approval or apathy (I have previously denounced the bomber unequivocally and continue to do so), but rather because I wasn't able to yet wrap my head around what happened.

I now think I have a handle on what is going on.

To start, let's look at the events:At least two of these (Soros and Brennan/CNN) were delivered by hand, while the majority were mailed through the Post Office. The one discovered at CNN, despite being delivered by courier, was stamped with six of the 'forever' stamps (unpostmarked) instead of having a post office paid stamp applied. It appears from reports that all the packages were similarly stamped. All of the packages had the return address of "Debbie Wasserman-Schultz."

The bombs themselves are quite unusual. Reports have them as being filled with an explosive and possibly shrapnel. The ends appear to have something that looks remarkably similar to a fireworks mortar taped to each end. Each mortar has a wire attached to its top, coming from a small digital clock (similar to the small digital dashboard clocks sold cheaply at the big box stores for automotive use). The pipe is PVC and the whole thing is wrapped in what appears to be black electrical tape. They also have a parody of the ISIS flag on them, with the phrase "Get 'er done" on it, a reference to the comedic routines of Daniel Whitney, aka "Larry the Cable Guy."

There are so many things wrong with this:
  • Fireworks mortars are two-stage; the round section contains the main explosives that produce the sky effects; the lower cylindrical section contains a propellant charge to launch them into the air. Since the propellant must go off first, the fuse attaches at the side of the propellant section near the bottom of the mortar. Yet the wires are attached to the top of the mortars and no fuse is visible.

• Electricity is not an efficient way to set off a fireworks mortar. They use a fairly primitive, low-power type of black powder, which is activated by a spark or heat from a fuse. In order for an electrical current to set off the mortar, it would have to be substantial enough to activate the powder by heat. The type of clock attached may include an alarm function, but the current level is minuscule (a few microamps). I know this from experience; one of my early projects was a similar clock used to energize a gong to wake me up in time for work. It took several stages of amplification circuitry as well as a separate power supply, to do that. The power needed in this case would be at least as great as what I used for that gong, and probably more.

• Two wires are used, but they go to separate mortars on each end of the device. In order to ignite the mortar, even if there was enough power, both wires would be needed at each mortar to create a circuit, or there would have to be a heating element connected internally. If there were such a heating element, the mortars would be superfluous.

• A pipe bomb works by holding in the pressure of the explosion until it builds to a point sufficient to rupture the pipe. The stronger the pipe, the stronger the blast. PVC is a very inefficient material for a pipe bomb, because it has a ow yield strength and will literally melt from the ignition itself before high pressure can be obtained. It will work, but poorly.

PVC does have the advantage of not being metallic; I'll grant that.

• Electrical tape tends to stretch readily, meaning the pressure could not be contained well at the ends during ignition. This weakness is placed on both ends as well, doubling the pressure leakage.
In short, there is no way these devices could work. The only real danger would be from an exterior fire or intense heat. These bombs were never meant to explode.

Given all the above, this was not simply someone who didn't get it right. These bombs were assembled as a threat. The explosives were included only to make any police investigation look initially credible. The rest of the apparatus was intended to scare... and the parody of the ISIS flag indicates who was doing the scaring: Larry the Cable Guy is an icon for conservative humor, given his on-screen persona of a bumbling, back-woods hick with a penchant for perverted sexual tendencies. That flag parody identifies the bomb as having been made by someone poorly-educated and conservative.

The targets I listed above are quite telling as well. All of the targets except Wasserman-Schultz are prominent liberal figures recently demonized in conservative and social media for statements against President Trump and his policies... To the untrained and ignorant eye, this was obviously... obviously!... some type of conservative Unibomber-type person who is mentally unhinged. As such,it is easy to twist this story as the result of right-wing violent rhetoric. But was it?

~~ to be continued ~~

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

~~ to be continued ~~

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Connect the dots...

Bomb = Fear
Fear = Intense media coverage
Intense media coverage = exposure
Exposure = attention

Who wants attention right now?

Let's do another one...

Bomb = Fear
Fear = Victim
Victim = Intense media coverage
Intense media coverage = Sympathy
Sypathy = Attention
Attention = ........... Votes

Who's DESPERATE for votes right now?

Not a lot of hard math here!

edit on 10/25/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

It's so obvious its an inside job. New low. Oh and cnn :

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
~~ continued ~~

Sometimes things are too perfect to be true. Firstly, why would someone who was sending a bomb attach a label to it identifying their political/social persuasion? "Get 'er done" is not all that popular anymore, as Daniel has slowed his touring after the success he had with Jeff Foxworthy. It remains as a legacy of his career, however. I find the use of that phrase to be quite unusual. In addition, if the bomb were to explode, that label would be immediately and completely destroyed... more proof that the bombs were never intended to go off.

None of the targets are running for office this time. That is interesting because it would only make sense to attack those who were running for office if the intent was to use the terror of a mass bombing to effect political change. Yet, all of the targets are prominent liberal names. This can only create anger and unrest, and will do so without a bomb exploding.

I also find it interesting that all the bombs were capable of being sent through the mail, yet two were not. Someone who was building these bombs out of personal funds would likely not bother stamping those which would not be mailed. That is indicative of an assembly line style batch process in manufacturing. In addition, the return address was only the name "Debbie Wasserman-Shultz." If the intent was to get any failed deliveries to the ex-DNC chair, her full address would have been used. After all, whoever sent these knew the addresses of the other victims; why exclude it from the final product?

The timing, however, is the real tell. For many months we have all heard about the "blue wave" that was intended to sweep power form the conservatives in Washington. Historically, that was expected. However, as the election has drawn nigh, indications are that the Republicans are tightening their spread in the polls, and early voting is somewhat indicative that even those polls may be as far off as the polls were leading up to 2016. The blue wave may be changing into a red wave, in no small part due to the treatment of Brett Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearings and Trump's recent hard-line stance on the migrant caravan.

During the last two years, we have also seen the Democrats lose their advantage in the Judicial Branch due to Trump's nominations not only for the Supreme Court, but for the lower courts as well. That is the last branch of government where the Democrats held an advantage. I believe panic is setting in, and this bomb scare is simply the result of a Democratic operation to try and paint the Republican supporters, especially the Trump supporters, as violent.

I realized this tonight, watching the news. I saw Trump call for calm and a winding down of political rhetoric, amid condemnation of the bomber, whoever they may be, by conservative politicians. I also saw the Democratic operatives call not for an overall calm, but instead desperately pushing the narrative that "It's all Trump's fault!" That narrative is the exact opposite we need, and I would think, the exact opposite reaction a thinking individual would have who was recently targeted by a credible bombing attempt.

Mark my words now: the culprit is not a conservative nut-job out for revenge; the culprit is the DNC itself. These bombing attempts are an attempt at a false flag operation, one which I am convinced will fail.

TheRedneck

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I am thinking it was manufactured at the DNC. Let's face it, they don't have the best minds, but they do have a # ton of crazy.

Posted without reading the second Redneck post...So yeah, I agree.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Fools because: addition

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

DO SOMETHING.

This is a trigger on mental people.

link   
proud boys will get blamed. They seem to be the latest target.

LOL....Once the real ones go boom they will compare Trump to Bush via 911.

link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I agree. I just didn't want to make the call until I had more information.

Now I do.

The FBI will be investigating this quickly. It is no longer filled with political idealists. I think it is quite possible that we will get information verifying my analysis within a week or so, just in time for...

I'm not gonna say it. No sense triggering people more than they are.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yeah, that character limit gets on the way sometimes...

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
mailed by the Luciferian clan that these people all belong to. No surprise they detected these packages.
Think in reverse and you see the truth.
They want you to think they are the victums.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Just about the only thing that could give the Dems a chance to avoid a Total disaster in the midterms, happened.

No Trump supporter would do this.

And, magically, none of the bombs exploded! All the Trump haters are gonna be ok! Its an election year miracle! (even more magical than a Christmas Miracle) The only thing these bombs were designed to harm, was the midterm elections. Lets hope this plot blows up in the faces of Whoever did it, whether it truly was some Literal Crazy person, or a plot cooked up by Dems. (they told Hillary to shut up so shes trying to help in the only way she knows how)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I can just about guarantee everyone of the following:

1. The FBI has already done a MOUNTAIN of forensic analysis on these devices.

2. The FBI already knows where these devices originated (i.e. approximate geographical location)

3. The approximate geographical location is very telling

4. The public will never find out the true perpetrators. Oh sure, they'll find some scapegoat to pin this on...now that the perp's original plan has gone horribly awry.

And, on an editorial note; I certainly hope people remember this little "stunt" (because that's what it is, a stunt) forever more. This is a textbook example of just how stupid politicians think the voting public is! They literally believed they could dupe the American public.
edit on 10/25/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yeah, the Larry the cable guy thing makes me think of someone who doesn't understand their target and are way out of touch with the current pop culture memes.

Similar to a middle aged guy saying "get jiggy" or "for shizzle"

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I did think sending one to CNN was a nice touch. They opened it and took pictures ?????

If we hear nothing before the midterms moneys on the Dim. If they make an arrest in the next 2 weeks then it will be a Republican.

Just my theory anyway.

edit on 25-10-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It's really interesting that the comments on articles, even on Yahoo are almost unanimous in believing the democrats or demonrats as one guy called them were involved. I even saw the term false flag a couple of times. Whoever did this, it may not have the effect they wanted. It seems that more and more even the most passive are beginning to see what is happening with Trump, the bias and the lies.

It's not only us "conspiracy theorists" anymore breaking down and analyzing what they tell us. I remember a time when almost everyone believed everything the MSM told them.

edit on 25-10-2018 by pointessa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I think it is quite possible that we will get information verifying my analysis within a week or so, just in time for...

If that happens, there is a 100% probability the conclusions will be FALSE!

I sincerely doubt the real perpetrator's identities will ever see the light of day! Truly doubt it.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

yup. Thats exactly what it is.

Meanwhile.... southern border is being invaded and Canada and China are teaming up to spy on US Submarine base.

If we make it to the midterms things are going to get hot quick.

Well.... we will see if Trump is for real. This was war gamed under Reagan with REX84 so there is a plan of action. My only question is will Trump have the guts to declare martial law and open up internment camps?

My gut says he wont but he has been building up the military for something big and its not pointing towards anything off US soil so he my indeed finally drop the hammer on this planned destruction of the USA from the globalists.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Eh, I don't believe this will help the democrats.

I'm an independent and pretty much down the middle politically and for me this in no way exculpates the democrats for their authoritarian policies and encouraging their supporters to uncivil behavior.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That's the key... nothing really happened. The only thing this bomb scare did was to make the Democrats look like victims of the vicious Republican rhetoric.

I was originally going to post all the YouTube videos of the Democratic calls to violence, but space was looking slim and I really didn't want to do a three-part OP. But it reads almost identical to the victims in this case... the link is that the conservatives have picked up on the calls to violence and thus, these are the people who needed to be targeted for maximum effect.

I have a tendency to laugh at bombs that are poorly designed... but this one was so bad I almost cried out of pity for the idiot who came up with it. Thank God rednecks are born without tear ducts, or I might actually have.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join