It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If it was the DNC behind the bombs, then they would need an "exit strategy". For their plan to work, it would mean that they never get caught or else this would backfire on them.

Their tidybowl bomber 'accidentially' detonates the only working bomb through this entire farce.

Patting themselves on the back they've got their 'Xe'. Case closed.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: TheRedneck

If the Soros device was intentionally exploded...and the others were not, how can we be certain they were all the same?

Even if it was exploded, LEO federal, state, county etc. photograph and video everything for the archive data base.

They know who was behind this. Just waiting for the greatest propaganda impact before the big presser.

Seeing this:

I have to wonder if Trump already has been clued in. Usually he tweets something stupid like this then after time passes it seems what he says actually was based on an elemental truth.

Edit add: Is it possible that this was a prior made plan that was not needed in 2012?

2nd Edit add: why was it not used in 2016, if it was a known plan? Is it possible, believing there was no way for a Trump presidency, it was not used?

I didn't think you would fall into the but, but, Obama. Might as well finish with a finger pointed at Clinton, it SOP!

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

"Mail bombs" can still happen, just not by USPS. They would have to be courier delivered or a fake courier would have to be used.

Why do you say that?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

because the entire post office is looking for them and id imagine tensions are high so ever one is alert? i mean with all the media attention some one would have to be an idiot at the post office to not notice a new bomb,press confrence said no new bombs found in last 8 hours least by the postal service

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This guy was more like Wile E Coyote designing prop bombs.

The only thing missing was the curly wire and TNT logo next to an open ACME crate.

He would have had better luck sending random hardware and electrical parts from home depot, in a home depot box, with a loaded gun just thrown in with no safety on.

edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

That must make Trump the Road Runner then.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Obviously, you haven't really been paying attention. On one of these crazy threads, I had shared Hillary's tweet she had posted on 10/22/2018! My god, the same day as Soros employee discovered a bomb!!!

Her tweet was saying there is only 2 weeks left before the election and if something is to be done...do it now!

Seriously, I am amazed how easily they set themselves up for creating distrust and compounding the conspiracy angles.

Honestly, I am beginning to question deeper since they cannot be this stupid.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
We've got a fair numbers of vets and former government employees here. Anyone else taken any kind of suspicious package training? Anyone notice these things look like a parody of what you'd see in a training video or CBT? It's like someone was deliberately trying to put every warning sign they could think of on the packages to make absolutely certain they'd be caught.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
We've got a fair numbers of vets and former government employees here. Anyone else taken any kind of suspicious package training? Anyone notice these things look like a parody of what you'd see in a training video or CBT? It's like someone was deliberately trying to put every warning sign they could think of on the packages to make absolutely certain they'd be caught.

Like the times in movies when you see the venomous snake, but it's actually a milksnake.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

return address
Wasserman

Florios?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: accuracy

sounds like sender knew Wasserman rather well

Publicity stunt

www.youtube.com...

edit on 25-10-2018 by I8THATAPPLEFRITTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The FBI just said that many of the packages originated in Florida.. For what that's worth.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Inside job by the left to garner sympathy from voters. Who else would have known the addresses?
a reply to: TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: tadaman

That must make Trump the Road Runner then.

Oh how I wish these were still the Saturday cartoons I could wake up and turn on fir my kiddos.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

"Mail bombs" can still happen, just not by USPS. They would have to be courier delivered or a fake courier would have to be used.

Why do you say that?

Which part?

I could make a bomb and walk it into a building with a purchased UPS outfit any day of the week. And FedEx and UPS and whatever other courier doesnt have the same regulations as USPS because they are government. Most offices will accept whatever as long as it appears official. So would most businesses and residences. Packages these days are not necessarily delivered in the company trucks either....except USPS.

The term "mail bomb" is kinda loosely used. I would venture that it is possible to get one through USPS, but it would have to be a LOT more technically done than these.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The right goes full Trump and starts mailing bombs. Boy, why is this news?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The term "mail bomb" is kinda loosely used. I would venture that it is possible to get one through USPS, but it would have to be a LOT more technically done than these.

I think you'd be surprised.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Do you really want to make this statement, without any proof? Oh, and who has been calling for violence in the past few months?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Give it a rest. Seems plain that they weren't ever intended to go off.

As for incompetence? The GOP has more than its fair share of that.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
At this point these bombs could be even be sent by the Russians Chinese or iran.

What better way to try to influence a election that is not internet based.

The DNA could be some russian guy in russia and sent into the US in a diplomatic package.

This would make DNA and fingerprints worthless.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I don't recall it very well, either.

I know I remember his Manifesto, and a description of him, artists renderings, and that they were pipe bombs...I don't remember anything else...but I wasn't very old, nor very interested.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join