It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who mailed the bombs? An analysis

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SammyB0476
a reply to: JasonBillung

Do you really want to make this statement, without any proof? Oh, and who has been calling for violence in the past few months?

You mean like this.....by trump?

"Knock the crap out of him would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees."

"I'll beat the crap out of you"

"I'd like to punch him in the face!"

"If you do (hurt him), I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it"

"Maybe he should have been roughed up"

"Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore"

"The audience hit back and that's what we need a little bit more of "

"I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or if the other people will"

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Not saying it was a well thought out warning...I think that that may have been what it was. I'm not married to the theory in any way.

I'm very curious as to why Wasserman-Schultz keeps coming up...is it 3 so called bombs now...or have I completely lost the plot?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

It's just the latest programming for the NPCs. Just ignore them and they'll wander off.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does she stand to gain?

She's many things, extremely unlikable being one of them, but one things she is not is stupid.

This whole episode is Barney Fife stupid.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

There's a thought.

One that should be sent out as a memo to all concerned parties.

I do believe you win the internet today.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Seriously, I am amazed how easily they set themselves up for creating distrust and compounding the conspiracy angles. 

Honestly, I am beginning to question deeper since they cannot be this stupid.

Maybe:

The senators son ANTIFA boy reacted to a rally call,

Then, planted a fake bomb and got caught by the gang. They laughed said "great idea".

"Take the initiative son", you are promoted to senior dumbass. "Go do more, here is some money and help. Use it to your wits end".

And we get this 12 - 5 Monkeys reject doing the lucky dice throw at the line. Crazier things could be true.

Maybe he got the idea from the movie. Who knows.

edit on 10 25 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
bombs mailed by the USA intelll. to overwhelm the MSM news about the SA slaughter…
clear and simple :-)

OH no... russian trolls mailed them to compensate the democrats with the coming elections…
weird how politics works.. hihi
side affect... good for the democrat party...
edit on 25-10-2018 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2018 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
The right goes full Trump and starts mailing bombs. Boy, why is this news?

You're a FED....why dont you give us the inside scoop?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Not saying it was a well thought out warning...I think that that may have been what it was. I'm not married to the theory in any way.

I'm very curious as to why Wasserman-Schultz keeps coming up...is it 3 so called bombs now...or have I completely lost the plot?

Wasserperson-Schulz's inclusion made me think this could have been linked to how they derailed Bernie to rig the primary because she was central to that and so was Donna Brazile at CNN. It's true that Brazile doesn't work there anymore, but one of the devices was sent to Brenan care of CNN, so we could question where it was really meant to go - Brenan or CNN.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is just too stupid to be anything cooked up by seasoned political operatives. Too many things can go pear-shaped beyond all hope of control, or denial.

I've no clue who did it. Nor why. To blame either political party is far too easy a road--and there is no real upside to it, given the short memories of the American voter, we're generally a forgiving lot. But there is all sorts of downside to getting caught doing shenanigans like this. Watergate, anyone?? Teapot Dome? etc... This would be worse. Lots.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Oh, I meant linked as in someone disgruntled about it ... like a Bernie Bro or group of them. Didn't they sue from Florida too?

If you think about it, a lot of the popping off has come from Bernie Bros. It was a Bernie Bro who shot the Congressional Baseball practice.

And the DNC did screw over the Bernie Bros really hard.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I still think it's the 200 pound bomb guy.

Given the delay government mail has.

Either he mailed them or had an accomplice.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

As far as I know, DWS is listed as the sender on all the items.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Paul Joseph Watson delivers an astute and provocative assessment of the situation in 6 mins 23 secs.

Definitely worth a watch as it addresses most if not all the questions raised here

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MAIL BOMBER

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

As far as I know, DWS is listed as the sender on all the items.

Again a possible reason for a Bernie Bro -- she was in charge when it all went down. At ostensibly she was.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

You might be barking up the right tree here, kets.

Did DeNiro support Clinton over Bernie in a notable manner?

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Who's biased now? It's so easy to blame the dems, comrade. It doesn't take a scientist to know that Trump has been fomenting violence since before the election.

he can't win on his own merits, so he makes up lies about others.

Attacking the free press of our democratic republic is a tell that he's in the pocket of Putin. He's a fascist wannabe.

I can't wait till we can tell this apprentice that he's fired. Pathetic.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucius Driftwood
a reply to: olaru12

Paul Joseph Watson delivers an astute and provocative assessment of the situation in 6 mins 23 secs.

Definitely worth a watch as it addresses most if not all the questions raised here

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MAIL BOMBER

www.youtube.com...

Huh...if I didnt know any better I'd say he was reading a lot of that straight from ATS...

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

My guess is that Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s name was used on the return address because the packages were sent out of Florida. Florida is where they are zeroing in, right now.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
This seems too amateur for a deep state operation... They make mistakes when they do these things, but this seems more like something some antifa whacko would do, like the ones that have been caught spray painting swastikas on college campuses.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join